SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:20 pm

[quote="umngirl"][quote="lipsis"]
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:No, no, no Des will not design Catherine's wedding dress.
I agree word Good Post score And every other way to agree with you via smilie.
I Agree NO!!! NO!!! Des will not design Catherine's wedding dress.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:20 pm

[quote="chloep"]
eliza3 wrote:This may have been talked about before...sometimes I can't keep up with the speed of this thread Smiley
Anyway - does anyone think that maybe Des will design Cat's wedding dress since they became friends?  
I don't know, I don't think so TBH no idea .... My guess is that Des won't even be at the wedding(well maybe if her and Chris are still together when the time for the wedding has come)
I doubt they are that close...I think the reason that Cat was brought to Portugal was bc TPTB wanted to show off a success story[/quote

Just had to pop in when I noticed the comment about Des designing Cats dress. I don't think she would design the dress either but I do think that if Chris and Des are still together, they will definitely be there if TPTB have anything to do with it! :gotcha: 

Happy for everyone on this thread. You can feel the anticipation and excitement! It's nice to follow a couple and see them get their happily ever after. I hope Chris and Des follow in their footsteps! I know not everyone will agree but Cat and Sean are obviously very compatible and one thing they have in common with Des and Chris is they are a faithful couple and attend church together. Anyway, hope the wedding announcement is soon! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:23 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ I'm sure we can work something out.

So, any guesses on what the gameplan is for our couple tonight? Cat sent the tweet to Alice around 2pm Texas time but we dont know how long they had been driving since they left them in Albq, which is 9.5 hours from Dallas. What do you guys think they will do?
My guess is they would continue to Dallas and get there late tonight. But that's purely a guess. Maybe they have more people to visit along the way.
IMO they won't arrive until some time tomorrow. I think it would be really difficult to arrive late at night and get settled into new places. Anyway we need a great daylight picture of the "dogs greet Mom and Dad"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:24 pm

TPTB have everything to do with who from Bachelor Nation will be invited to Sean and Catherine's wedding. Thats why Des will be there and so will Chris, if they are still together.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:24 pm

umngirl wrote:In case anyone cared, here's the full length picture of the one I used for my avi.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 99390910
My, he must be 7' or very close to it.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:26 pm

blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:No, no, no Des will not design Catherine's wedding dress.
I agree word Good Post score And every other way to agree with you via smilie.
I Agree NO!!! NO!!! Des will not design Catherine's wedding dress.  
Just food for thought was all....back to lurking
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:In case anyone cared, here's the full length picture of the one I used for my avi.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 99390910
My, he must be 7' or very close to it.
Take Miss Cats hair down and think of Miss Tiny Weenie next to this giant.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:28 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:

So, any guesses on what the gameplan is for our couple tonight? Cat sent the tweet to Alice around 2pm Texas time but we dont know how long they had been driving since they left them in Albq, which is 9.5 hours from Dallas. What do you guys think they will do?
My guess is they would continue to Dallas and get there late tonight. But that's purely a guess. Maybe they have more people to visit along the way.
IMO they won't arrive until some time tomorrow. I think it would be really difficult to arrive late at night and get settled into new places. Anyway we need a great daylight picture of the "dogs greet Mom and Dad"
I tend to think that they will arrive very late this evening and go straight to Sean's place (wish I could say THEIR place). They will crash there tonight and then empty out the uhaul or whatever tomorrow at both their places. Then return the uhaul and take his car to pick up the girls. It will be easier to unload if the doggies arent there.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:31 pm

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I tend to think that they will arrive very late this evening and go straight to Sean's place (wish I could say THEIR place). They will crash there tonight and then empty out the uhaul or whatever tomorrow at both their places. Then return the uhaul and take his car to pick up the girls. It will be easier to unload if the doggies arent there.
I'm in full agreement with this plan. Plus we would be more likely to get a picture of them with the girls this way. Can you tell I care more about that picture than their living arrangements? :winkie: 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:34 pm

The thing I love about Cracker Barrel is the Country Store. I haven't eaten there in years but beg my dh to stop there for a bathroom break when we're traveling. He knows there will be shopping time as well. We recently got one near us but haven't been there yet. I wonder if Cat was able to check out the store?  

I'm glad they're moving back here but don't know if they can get married in Dallas. The show weddings always seem to be in CA where they have the crew & connections. I don't live far from Sean's BIL's office but doubt I'll ever see any of them. I don't run in the same circles to say the least.  :Nod:   IA with Lipsis about Des & Chris being at the wedding. Ditto with the other happy couples & Juan Pablo. Remember Sean being at Ashley & JP's wedding?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:37 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I'm in full agreement with this plan. Plus we would be more likely to get a picture of them with the girls this way. Can you tell I care more about that picture than their living arrangements? :winkie: 

OK. OK I'll get on board for this plan instead if you promise a Mommy, Daddy and girls picture. Can't wait   please please
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:39 pm

smartcat wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:For sure, Catherine will make a stunningly beautiful bride.  I would love to see her hair up though of course, she looks beautiful whichever way she chooses.  And of course, Sean will make the most handsome groom.  

I can just imagine all of us becoming basket cases on the big day.  I honestly don't know how I will act when that day comes.  We've been waiting so long that I can't even imagine it.   My fear .... I'll wake up and ask my hubby "what happened?"  and he'll say "I don't know, I found you passed out on the sofa with the tv on."     :shock:
giggling :tissuebox You'd definitely need these now!!! giggling 

Poppycorn remind me not to have a mouthful of soda when you post a funny, funny thought like that. Just had a piture of you passed out on the couch after the first few minutes and saying to your hubby when you come around, 'When does it start"  Now I have soda all over my keyboard.giggling giggling giggling
Smartcat, do NOT drink soda when on this site.  You never know what you will read.  ha ha   But seriously (no joke) I might just hyperventilate while watching the wedding.  I will ask my hubby to watch with me (actually not ask, but force him) to make sure I am alert and aware of my surroundings.  Damn, though, he hates this type of tv show so I may have to bribe him.   :skeptic:

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8