SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 36 of 63 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Don't you think he probably finally blocked her?

I do think the tabs showed remarkable restraint given Sean's tweets last time - I didn't see a thing. Sean's final tweet- "If God is for us, who can be against us" was his final word on her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:Don't you think he probably finally blocked her?

I do think the tabs showed remarkable restraint given Sean's tweets last time -  I didn't see a thing.  Sean's final tweet- "If God is for us, who can be against us" was his final word on her.
I think hubby might blocked her . I could say that . Which is good but with wifey I don't know . I checked also her timeline and it's not showing up. So maybe she did the same way.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Iploeg wrote:Going by what Sean and Cat have said about the dogs, they do seem pretty smart and well behaved. I like the fact that Sean was quick to get them off the habit of sleeping in his bed. I wonder when he did this though? Was it before he started filming his season, probably in anticipation of a good engagement, or after he had Catherine?
Here's the interview on People.com where Sean talks about the dogs and their sleeping arrangements. It is from January 14, 2013. He doesn't specify when he broke them of the bed habit but says they sleep on the floor next to the bed. Cute video on the site too.

http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20664723,00.html

Sorry for not putting this in the media thread. I wanted to respond where the discussion was.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:48 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Don't you think he probably finally blocked her?

I do think the tabs showed remarkable restraint given Sean's tweets last time -  I didn't see a thing.  Sean's final tweet- "If God is for us, who can be against us" was his final word on her.
I think hubby might blocked her . I could say that . Which is good  but with wifey I don't know . I checked also her timeline and it's not showing up. So maybe she did the same way.
Good for them, I happy that they blocked her.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Hey lovebirds your forum people need some updates from you today joke giggling rotfl having so much  fun ? What about us ? LOL rotfl
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:08 pm

asianAnnieb wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Good to be home. I missed you Dallas.
Its nice that you are home Sean but can you let us know how excited are you to be back home with Catherine.  We want to see you do a happy dance
It is interesting to me that so far no online service, even Wetpaint, has picked up that they have moved back to Dallas. Maybe this will do it!
This one,,, :Smiley:    http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981947830  
Stacy Carey who wrote this article at least used to be a member here. I wouldn't be surprised if she did not get her first information about their move home from us!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:44 pm

I think for our couple, today is a day to relax. Road trips are tiresome. Packing and unpacking is tiresome. They will probably just spend time with mama and papa and the dogs. Maybe some friends, too. I would love to see some pics but would be fine with none. Can't help picturing the greeting they must've gotten from the girls. Dogs are so happy to see their owners after being apart. I picture the vids I've seen of dogs greeting their military owners home. So touching. Wish we could see their welcome home. But I am just happy they are safely home. Will await whatever they choose to share with us.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Poppycorn wrote:I think for our couple, today is a day to relax.   Road trips are tiresome.  Packing and unpacking is tiresome.  They will probably just spend time with mama and papa and the dogs.  Maybe some friends, too.  I would love to see some pics but would be fine with none.  Can't help picturing the greeting they must've gotten from the girls.  Dogs are so happy to see their owners after being apart.  I picture the vids I've seen of dogs greeting their military owners home.  So touching.  Wish we could see their welcome home.  But I am just happy they are safely home.  Will await whatever they choose to share with us.  
Poppycorn you are so patient and sweet, NOT ME.....listen you two adorable kids, you've already slept late, unpacked and played with the doggies who already know Cat is their Mommy. Remember us.....weeerrreee waiting.giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:52 pm

smartcat wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:I think for our couple, today is a day to relax.   Road trips are tiresome.  Packing and unpacking is tiresome.  They will probably just spend time with mama and papa and the dogs.  Maybe some friends, too.  I would love to see some pics but would be fine with none.  Can't help picturing the greeting they must've gotten from the girls.  Dogs are so happy to see their owners after being apart.  I picture the vids I've seen of dogs greeting their military owners home.  So touching.  Wish we could see their welcome home.  But I am just happy they are safely home.  Will await whatever they choose to share with us.  
Poppycorn you are so patient and sweet, NOT ME.....listen you two adorable kids, you've already slept late, unpacked and played with the doggies who already know Cat is their Mommy. Remember us.....weeerrreee waiting.giggling giggling
rotfl rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:56 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
smartcat wrote:
rotfl rotfl 
rofl 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:59 pm

I noticed Shay has not tweeted out anything yet today. Maybe the whole family is out together helping the lovely couple unpack and especially Catherine move into her new home.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Tuesday is the day Shay's mom takes the kids so she can take care of appointments, etc. But I bet that means Sherry has taken the kids to see S&C so they can "help".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 63 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8