SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 pm

umngirl wrote:Catherine just tweeted this to their friend Alice. I believe this couple in currently in Albuquerque. So it looks like they stopped to see them.
@clmgiudici 4m
@AliceAnn827 you make me want to be better. I love you and I'm so happy we got to see you!
And then Alice shared this picture of them.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 1f902e3013fe11e3858a22000a1f9711_7

lulu22q
Brunch at Tim's with our friends :)
Oh and looking through Alice's old photos, this is from when SeanCat were in Dallas back in July
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 B123bd0ae3fa11e2b5fe22000aaa0750_7
I'm looking at this pic of Cat with her hair up and it made me picture her in her wedding dress with her hair up. She would look beautiful with her hair up and with a wedding veil in back.

Just curious. It may have already been mentioned before but what was Cat's living arrangement before she went on The Bachelor? Was she living with roommates or alone? Do we know?

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 pm

giggling 
@SeanLowe09 1m
@theyearofelan Catherine just read a tweet and I correctly guessed it was yours by its condescending, aggressive tone.
@theyearofelan 35s
@SeanLowe09 I have a lot of rage and sarcasm in my weak little body
‏@theyearofelan 27s
@SeanLowe09 also good job!!!

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 pm

I give up trying to post stuff when you are around, umngirl. You are too quick for me. Lol

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Catherine is so sweet and very likable and I think that is why Sean's friends love her. Sean is very lucky man

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 pm

motheroffive wrote:So are these friends of Sean's who have become her friends as well? It is amazing how seamlessly she fits into his life and all his good friends become her good friends also.
Sean really is so lucky Cat gets along with everyone. There are so many times when a new girlfriend or wife does not fit in with new friends and family. Cat is so easy to fall in love with. It makes life so much better for Sean. His friends seem to just love her.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Catherine lived with is roommate, Poppycorn.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
umngirl wrote:Catherine just tweeted this to their friend Alice. I believe this couple in currently in Albuquerque. So it looks like they stopped to see them.
@clmgiudici 4m
@AliceAnn827 you make me want to be better. I love you and I'm so happy we got to see you!
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 1f902e3013fe11e3858a22000a1f9711_7

lulu22q
Oh and looking through Alice's old photos, this is from when SeanCat were in Dallas back in July
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 B123bd0ae3fa11e2b5fe22000aaa0750_7
I'm looking at this pic of Cat with her hair up and it made me picture her in her wedding dress with her hair up.  She would look beautiful with her hair up and with a wedding veil in back.

Just curious.  It may have already been mentioned before but what was Cat's living arrangement before she went on The Bachelor?  Was she living with roommates or alone?  Do we know?
She lived with a roommate. Here's a picture from Cat's IG.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 3ca28b7075a811e2a76e22000a9f1968_7

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:16 pm

lipsis wrote:I give up trying to post stuff when you are around, umngirl. You are too quick for me. Lol
Don't worry, school starts tomorrow so I'm off duty all day and into the evening with practice. You will get to post it all. :Smiley: 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:18 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:I give up trying to post stuff when you are around, umngirl. You are too quick for me. Lol
Don't worry, school starts tomorrow so I'm off duty all day and into the evening with practice. You will get to post it all. :Smiley: 
Swell. I'll come back then. Carry on!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:21 pm

I did not know that, I thought she was living at home with her mother. So she will not have any problems living with the girls for a while, waiting for "SOON"

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:22 pm

umngirl wrote:giggling 
@SeanLowe09 1m
@theyearofelan Catherine just read a tweet and I correctly guessed it was yours by its condescending, aggressive tone.
@theyearofelan 35s
@SeanLowe09 I have a lot of rage and sarcasm in my weak little body
‏@theyearofelan 27s
@SeanLowe09 also good job!!!
I can picture her reading tweets and whatever else to him as he drives. She probably typed his tweet to Elan for him too. Cute.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:22 pm

umngirl wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:
@clmgiudici 4m

lulu22q
I'm looking at this pic of Cat with her hair up and it made me picture her in her wedding dress with her hair up.  She would look beautiful with her hair up and with a wedding veil in back.

Just curious.  It may have already been mentioned before but what was Cat's living arrangement before she went on The Bachelor?  Was she living with roommates or alone?  Do we know?
She lived with a roommate. Here's a picture from Cat's IG.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 6 3ca28b7075a811e2a76e22000a9f1968_7
Thanks lipsis and umngirl!

By the way, I agree with some others, that living apart will make them want to marry even sooner so I am for it! I can't imagine they would want to live apart til next year so I definitely think SOON will be VERY SOON.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8