SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:47 pm

docnash14 wrote:And I wonder if Andi's presence in LA has anything to do with Millsy's tweet:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 2h:

"Big doings at #Bachelornation HQ"

That would be good. I like the idea of Andi as the next Bachelorette.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by MatchMaker Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:26 pm

HeadHeartMatch ‏@HeadHeartMatch Feb 6
@AndiDorfman and @JuanPaGalavis look like the best match.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:50 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
docnash14 wrote:And I wonder if Andi's presence in LA has anything to do with Millsy's tweet:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 2h:

"Big doings at #Bachelornation HQ"

That would be good.  I like the idea of Andi as the next Bachelorette.

Me too! I would watch her season. She would make a great Bachelorette. I just hope they give her some good guys.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:34 pm

I think Andi would draw great guys all on her own. Hopefully casting won't let me down like they did on Emily Maynard's season. Ashley Hebert had great men and I thought that the casting dep't would do the same for Emily's season.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Ashley was an easier person to cast men for than Emily. Ashley had to work her way up through school and Emily hasn't had to work for anything in her life so finding men to meet her needs were different. They still didn't get any that could be what she(Emily) wanted. With Andi maybe she is more like Ashley and it will be an easier job in finding men. That is saying Andi is the next bachette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:24 pm

She & Renee seem to be the fan favorites for the next Bachelorette, myself included. Could see it being Andi.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 5 1f49c

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 5 8367-910 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 5 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Linds911 wrote:She & Renee seem to be the fan favorites for the next Bachelorette, myself included. Could see it being Andi.

Andi would be fabulous!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 pm

There is a LOT of chemistry in their date...the kind that's not only lustful animal attraction but butterflies in your stomach, tender type of chemistry... they make me think of a couple at the beginning of their relationship nervous in their first dates...still don't know if he's actually a match for her in terms of compatibility...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:20 pm

emusha wrote:There is a LOT of chemistry in their date...the kind that's not only lustful animal attraction but butterflies in your stomach, tender type of chemistry... they make me think of a couple at the beginning of their relationship nervous in their first dates...still don't know if he's actually a match for her in terms of compatibility...

I really enjoy the way they interact - the flirty bantering, etc. It's what I would expect to see in the beginning of a new relationship in which there is strong chemistry and the couple is trying to decide whether there is more to build on. For that reason, I wish we could see more of their conversation.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:32 pm

nonnie wrote:Ashley was an easier person to cast men for than Emily. Ashley had to work her way up through school and Emily hasn't had to work for anything in her life so finding men to meet her needs were different. They still didn't get any that could be what she(Emily) wanted. With Andi maybe she is more like Ashley and it will be an easier job in finding men. That is saying Andi is the next bachette.

I usually don't like but one or two guys from each season. Although, I liked all 4 from Desiree's. I don't think Andi needs the show to find anyone. I just don't buy it like I did with Ashley and Desiree.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Very few leads "need" the show to find someone but for various reasons haven't. Andi may have thrown herself into law school and then work. I think she's the one this season who would make the best Bachelorette. If they were really considering Rene they'd show more than her mothering instinct imo. Clare's a possibility but am just not seeing her being their choice.

Andi seems very much into JP right now. I wonder how it plays out?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:15 am

albean99 wrote:Very few leads "need" the show to find someone but for various reasons haven't. Andi may have thrown herself into law school and then work. I think she's the one this season who would make the best Bachelorette. If they were really considering Rene they'd show more than her mothering instinct imo. Clare's a possibility but am just not seeing her being their choice.

Andi seems very much into JP right now. I wonder how it plays out?

Just guessing, but she was probably told she wasn't going to be picked.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+57
barbell
pavalygurl
oless4
Nativenewyorker
Catdwoman50