SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Empty Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Lauren Solomon is 27 and from Austin, TX.

Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Lauren_zps6f81ae68

Runs a concierge business.  Has tried for other reality shows and ended up on this one.

Facebook – Lauren Solomon (currently down)
Twitter – Lauren Solomon (currently down)
LinkedIn – Lauren Solomon
Instagram – Lauren Solomon (set to private
Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2013/09/19/the-bachelor-juan-spoilers-commentary-contestants/#kaosQYgYKMG1FDKq.99
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Empty Re: Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by DKWillis Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:15 pm

found this in an article about Lauren..
"It seems like on many love reality shows, one of the contestants turns out to be in a relationship already. Thankfully, that is not the case, but it comes close. It turns out that Lauren Solomon was recently engaged, but is apparently single now. She and her ex, Blake DuPlant, met on another television show, Minute to Win It and they went on to appear on other shows as well. They were set to be married on July 9. It turns out that didn't happen, but there are a few concerns.

First, with her history of being on several shows, is this just another competition to her or is Lauren Solomon really interested in finding love with Juan Pablo Galavis? While it is unknown when she and Blake broke up, they were engaged in February, so whether it was early in their engagement or later, has there really been enough time for her to get over him and move on? Finally, what will "The Bachelor" 2014 think about all of this?"
So is she there for "the right reason"hmm wondering mind would like to know.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Empty Re: Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Her facebook is back up. Think she is home?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:29 pm

KTlowes78 wrote:Her facebook is back up.  Think she is home?
Thanks for the heads up. I don't know, because that happened with Zak's facebook.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:07 pm

her twitter is also back up too?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:17 pm

DKWillis wrote:her twitter is also back up too?
I didn't think they let them do that!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Weird...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:50 pm

atem wrote:
DKWillis wrote:her twitter is also back up too?
I didn't think they let them do that!
I don't think they would either since one of the first things she says about herself is "The Bachelor".

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:03 pm

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:12 pm

UPDATE: LIMO EXIT

Lauren showed up night one riding in on a piano bike.
_________
Source

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Here is her gallery:
http://wp.me/p1Pls6-4Ym

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion 1386194627_133462_1509_ful_lauren-solomon-560

Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion 87b72b10 Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion 86669110 Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Solomon - Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum