SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 11 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:35 am

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 10 Dec
I always have the most vivid, realistic dreams
Collapse  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
RETWEETS
FAVORITES lainy serpasCole CooperDerrick SkinnerHolly Johnson#KaceyNation❥ Kimberly abbylasheamoore
12:03 PM - 10 Dec 13 · Details
Tweet text
Reply to @kelseydeesmith
Dismiss Image will appear as a link
Nathan Kabanuck ‏@NathanKabanuck 10 Dec
“@kelseydeesmith: I always have the most vivid, realistic dreams” feel free to share!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:46 am

Yep....

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 11 Kn10

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Thanks Chloep. For some reason my quotes were not working.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:11 am

Wow, way to let the ending out. Now there isn't a reason to watch!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:47 am

Yep, I thought it was Nate from day 1/seeing the promos. And I guess those tweets give it away lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:26 pm

IT'S FRIDAY!! ;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Dang she booted Chase...(Travis and Danny too..)... I am not sure why she is so obsessed with Todd and Emilio BUT she clearly is.... She is ridiculously naive. Plus kind of an airhead, so Todd would be ´her match(saying he is her favorite-not "one of" the favorites, but singular..)

I really like Nate, he seems to be the best city guy hands down..

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:23 pm

chloep wrote:Dang she booted Chase...(Travis and Danny too..)... I am not sure why she is so obsessed with Todd and Emilio BUT she clearly is.... She is ridiculously naive. Plus kind of an airhead, so Todd would be ´her match(saying he is her favorite-not "one of" the favorites, but singular..)

He is? I don't get it with Todd at all other than he's good looking. Maybe, due to him being a fellow model?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:32 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:Dang she booted Chase...(Travis and Danny too..)... I am not sure why she is so obsessed with Todd and Emilio BUT she clearly is.... She is ridiculously naive. Plus kind of an airhead, so Todd would be ´her match(saying he is her favorite-not "one of" the favorites, but singular..)

He is?  I don't get it with Todd at all other than he's good looking.  Maybe, due to him being a fellow model?

That's what she told him...

Todd is just that typical air-headed surfer who looks very pretty... The way he ALWAYS laughed when Alex did/said something rude is a proof to that... He is your typical jock, who doesn't really care.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:13 pm

what about the guy she had a date with and is doing that chair for her/class? Wish I could remember his name....is it Jared?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:what about the guy she had a date with and is doing that chair for her/class?  Wish I could remember his name....is it Jared?

Yes, that's Jared! That was very thoughtful and sweet of him to do. I am thinking he will be in the final 6/4.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:23 pm

Do you still think it is Nate?

Going into my date with Collin, I didn't know what to think. He's incredibly attractive, and so much so that he almost seems fake and not real. I was really nervous and anxious for our date, but also excited to see how it all played out. We got on the WaveRunner and had a blast! I don't know how he managed to not throw me off. When he turned around to face me on the WaveRunner, my heart was beating out of my chest. I knew the chemistry was there, and I knew something incredible was about to happen. And then we hit the rope swing. Collin did great, but my attempt was quite tragic: I wasn't strong enough to pull myself up on the rope! After that, we sat down and talked about our feelings for one another. It was exactly what I needed. I could tell that he was there for me, and when we kissed in the rain, I'm pretty sure we put The Notebook to shame. That was the first time I had ever kissed anyone in the rain, and it was amazing.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1025719/kelsey-recaps-sweet-home-alabama-season-2-episode-5
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac