SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 49 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:Haven't watched since the 2nd episode, but have to tune in for the finale. It's so obvious she picks Collin. She practically told him she loves him & it feels right!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

AWWWW I guess he really did fall in love.

Nathan Kabanuck ‏@NathanKabanuck 1m
“@asiasharie: You can tell @NathanKabanuck is so in love. #SweetHomeAlabama” yep

Last edited by soccermom333 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Nate is just a little too perfect. I really think he was the plant and ringer for this season.

I found his whole scheme a little odd to me. Kelsey does not scream high scale to me, and I don't see her wanting to move to Sacramento.

I think perceptions are so funny. I find Collin to be a man ho, but at least honest about it.

Nate to me is not coming off as completely sincere to me.

But others find Nate to be sweet and wonderful.

Who knows.

I did notice Nate and Kelsey were holding hands during their date, but also the whole Nate needing to go without a shirt to show off his chest. Just don't know.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:36 pm

I feel like Nate was trying to woo her with material things.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:40 pm

This Nate date reminds me a lot of the Paige and Bubba date. It was so perfect, but just like Paige with Bubba, Kelsey seemed to see perfect, but not necessarily feel as excited about it as she was Collin and still with Nate it was all closed mouth kisses with Nate. Could be editing, but it is interesting.

This whole episode really makes me think that Nate was this season's producer plant.

I found most of the country guys this time to be a little off.

I really do think that it was supposed to be city this time with Nate.

Even Kelsey's badly spoken lines about not expecting the connection to a city guy, reminds me of Paige and her speeches about how perfect Bubba was.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:42 pm

I'm just seeing Collin saying he's in love with Kelsey. It came across as stiff & fake.

I get not liking Nate but he seems sincere to me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:42 pm

We will know soon! Only 28 minutes left.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Someone needs to tell her best friends that Nate is in California! Haha

Jessica Brister ‏@jessicabrister 1h
Who will get to meet us tonight? You're welcome in advance. @NathanKabanuck @CollinVarallo #SweetHomeAlabama pic.twitter.com/mln9XiRpLy
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Anyone else annoyed that Nate doesn't say her full name? Not sure I like the Kels name.

I can see Nate's season starting with how Kels taught him a country girl can make him complete and now he wants to find his own.

But we are about to see!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:47 pm

Nate up first

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Wow, sorry, but Kelsey is not a good actress to me. The smile with Nate is no different than all her other smiles. It is like the words don't match the facial expression.

At least Paige looked sad to hurt Bubba.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Bye Nate!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello, waterproof mascara producers?

Nate didn't seem all that torn up. Again his face didn't match his words. Bad acting all around!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac