SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 48 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:46 pm

They surely missed Lola and Ellie and the dogs are anxiously waiting their mom and dad  giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:50 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:I would so love if Sean and Catherine's wedding special was done in parts for a total of 4 hours like the Sutters. Two hours on one night, like the other two weddings, just isn't enough.

Come on ABC, this is your first Bachelor to marry his chosen one and the dude had the highest ratings in years, give his fans what we want!
word 

But I have a feeling some people would not like that they got more wedding coverage than past couples. Oh well, it would be get plenty of viewers and those opinions don't matter.
Pfft with some people. The first Bachelorette got 4 hours so the first Bachelor should too. That's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it.
I'm in total support of your reasoning. Heck, I'd settle for 3 hours.
Not me! No negotiation, no surrender on this! #IAmAFanHearMeRoar

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:55 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:I would so love if Sean and Catherine's wedding special was done in parts for a total of 4 hours like the Sutters. Two hours on one night, like the other two weddings, just isn't enough.

Come on ABC, this is your first Bachelor to marry his chosen one and the dude had the highest ratings in years, give his fans what we want!
word 

But I have a feeling some people would not like that they got more wedding coverage than past couples. Oh well, it would be get plenty of viewers and those opinions don't matter.
Pfft with some people. The first Bachelorette got 4 hours so the first Bachelor should too. That's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it.
If SeanCat want to play hardball and get four hours along with the extra $$$$, I'm all for it. I'm just not sure TPTB see things the same way we do.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:51 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

word 

Happy Sunday family, I am late to the game but I also agree with everyone, I want 4 or more hour of the wedding. Rumor has it that they are going to be paid much more than any other couples so it might mean more hours for us. This is the first Bachelor wedding according to ABC and I am sure they will go an extra mile for them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:06 pm

What a great end to a perfect trip got to meet Sean and his fiancé from the Bachelor at baggage pick up! Too cool by @cassidyculp

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Welcome home, FilipinLowe's. If you hurry, you can catch most of the football games.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:23 pm

‏@clmgiudici 20s
Back in Texas. The home of all things reasonably sized.
In time for the second half of the Seahawks game.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Doubt the Seahawks/Indiana are on the tube in Dallas- unless you've got the package and DirectTV- and who knows what they get?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:32 pm

I don't even get the Seahawks on LA TV. We get Cutlers lame butt and for the first quarter only in Spanish!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:34 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

word 

Happy Sunday family, I am late to the game but I also agree with everyone, I want 4 or more hour of the wedding.  Rumor has it that they are going to be paid much more than any other couples so it might mean more hours for us.  This is the first Bachelor wedding according to ABC and I am sure they will go an extra mile for them.
I am curious about the bolded. My understandiing is that Trista and Ryan got a cool million but Jason and Molly, Ashley and JP got less than $100,000...in fact, for some reason $25,000 seems to stick in my brain for Jason and Molly. I suspect Sean will get more than either of the last two couples but, I don't think he will get anything remotely close to what Trista and Ryan did. Where did you hear this?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:35 pm

lipsis wrote:I don't even get the Seahawks on LA TV. We get Cutlers lame butt and for the first quarter only in Spanish!
The Viqueens are on a bye week so I actually get the Packer game here. I'm a happy camper!

I'm willing to bet Sean has a cable package that includes all those extra channels so he gets all the games. I would have it if my roommates wanted to pay extra.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

word 

Happy Sunday family, I am late to the game but I also agree with everyone, I want 4 or more hour of the wedding.  Rumor has it that they are going to be paid much more than any other couples so it might mean more hours for us.  This is the first Bachelor wedding according to ABC and I am sure they will go an extra mile for them.
I am curious about the bolded. My understandiing is that Trista and Ryan got a cool million but Jason and Molly, Ashley and JP got less than $100,000...in fact, for some reason $25,000 seems to stick in my brain for Jason and Molly. I suspect Sean will get more than either of the last two couples but, I don't think he will get anything remotely close to what Trista and Ryan did. Where did you hear this?
From what I remember, those couples (minus T&R) got paid per hour of programming. I think the $25,000 isn't far off from what I remember. I agree that S&C will get more than those couples, but like you said no one is getting close to that cool million ever again.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+34
secretviewer
Archer23
jaromarie
bleuberry
alwaystulips