SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 51 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by justjanet Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Got to jump in here and make a comment on the last picture taken today at the baggage claim in Dallas. When I saw that picture of them I thought Cat just gets more beautiful by the day. The happiness just comes out all over their being. Fun weekend. Thanks everyone.

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:19 pm

justjanet wrote:Got to jump in here and make a comment on the last picture taken today at the baggage claim in Dallas.  When I saw that picture of them I thought Cat just gets more beautiful by the day.  The happiness just comes out all over their being.  Fun weekend.  Thanks everyone.
justjanet made me go back for a second and think about this past weekend. We got goodie after goodie. I don't think any of us remotely expected an engagement party! What a fabulous weekend for Sean and Catherine and for all the Seancat/Filipinlowe "family" forum High clap High clap
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by justjanet Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:33 pm

smartcat wrote:
justjanet wrote:Got to jump in here and make a comment on the last picture taken today at the baggage claim in Dallas.  When I saw that picture of them I thought Cat just gets more beautiful by the day.  The happiness just comes out all over their being.  Fun weekend.  Thanks everyone.
justjanet made me go back for a second and think about this past weekend. We got goodie after goodie. I don't think any of us remotely expected an engagement party! What a fabulous weekend for Sean and Catherine and for all the Seancat/Filipinlowe "family" forum High clap High clap
smartcat: We are all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for the announcement of the forth coming wedding. But this weekend just brought it closer and closer. The bride and groom bottles were so cute. I am constantly worry that some wild family thing will keep me from watching the wedding on the day it airs. So we all have our little anxiousness about that day. Never thought I could be so Obsessed with something like this. But I am like all of you. They kind of feel like they are family to all of us. giggling 

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Oh I expected an engagement party. I just thought it would be on Saturday night and not Friday. I knew it wasn't just for a family visit with the holidays and the SOON soon.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:52 pm

lipsis wrote:Oh I expected an engagement party. I just thought it would be on Saturday night and not Friday.  I knew it wasn't just for a family visit with the holidays and the SOON soon.
I agree 

I knew their would be a party or a wedding shower. They were going up there for something in particular, especially since they will most likely be up there soon enough with the holidays and that whole big event of theirs in the near future.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:55 pm

So is everybody still thinking the "soon" is early December like JASH or are we thinking November since The Bachelor ends filming earlier and DWTS ends a week earlier. Sweeps special maybe?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:57 pm

motheroffive wrote:So is everybody still thinking the "soon" is early December like JASH or are we thinking November since The Bachelor ends filming earlier and DWTS ends a week earlier. Sweeps special maybe?
I say anywhere from mid-November (a week after they finish filming the season) to early December is in play.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:59 pm

They are probably relaxing watching the end of the Cowboys game, just happy we got all the photos from the party.

motheroffive wrote:So is everybody still thinking the "soon" is early December like JASH or are we thinking November since The Bachelor ends filming earlier and DWTS ends a week earlier. Sweeps special maybe?
December has been my guess for awhile, but the end of November would be even better! Get married the weekend of their one year and air it 2 weeks later or so.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:01 pm

umngirl wrote:
I say anywhere from mid-November (a week after they finish filming the season) to early December is in play.
That is what I think too. Things definitely seem to be moving forward all of a sudden. We might even get the announcement in the next couple of weeks!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Either/or! Somewhere in that 2 week period. And if that's the case and if tradition holds (2 big IFs) then we are looking for an announcement somewhere between Oct 25 - Nov 8.  Reminder: I am purely guessing!

Side note: don't know of it means anything but the JAsh announcement happened on a Friday.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 51 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:08 pm

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
That is what I think too. Things definitely seem to be moving forward all of a sudden. We might even get the announcement in the next couple of weeks!
Very true! If the November ceremony is happening, it will be announced by the end of this month for sure. I'm still waiting for tips about them filming the coupley stuff like we got with JAsh, but so far we have nothing about that. They really are keeping everything under tight wraps.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:10 pm

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Very true! If the November ceremony is happening, it will be announced by the end of this month for sure. I'm still waiting for tips about them filming the coupley stuff like we got with JAsh, but so far we have nothing about that. They really are keeping everything under tight wraps.
It would have been so easy to do that kind of stuff stealthily when they were living in LA. We may never hear about it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+34
secretviewer
Archer23
jaromarie
bleuberry
alwaystulips