SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 38 of 60 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:54 pm

lipsis wrote:Alright ya'all, I was beginning to calm down after my early morning wake up and now I'm getting excited again. That's okay though. We all deserve this happy anticipation. Though it hasn't really been all that long since the finale aired, it feels like forever that we've been waiting for this announcement. So a big group hug to all of us for being one big happy FilipinLowe family.

So this is my plan, I think tomorrow night I will start new twitter and general discussion threads. That way we have 3 brand new threads for any new information coming in. I already have a wedding thread waiting for the dates ready to post. I will put that up after the announcement. I hope we can keep that just for known information so that when the Mod's start the wedding forum for us, it is easy to carry over.

Does that sound good or would you rather we do something else?
Sounds good. Maybe make a general discussion wedding thread where we can converse during the announcement and then afterwards on all things wedding and then a no discussion thread for firm information we know: air date, actual date, location, etc. You think that will work?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:07 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Alright ya'all, I was beginning to calm down after my early morning wake up and now I'm getting excited again. That's okay though. We all deserve this happy anticipation. Though it hasn't really been all that long since the finale aired, it feels like forever that we've been waiting for this announcement. So a big group hug to all of us for being one big happy FilipinLowe family.

So this is my plan, I think tomorrow night I will start new twitter and general discussion threads. That way we have 3 brand new threads for any new information coming in. I already have a wedding thread waiting for the dates ready to post. I will put that up after the announcement. I hope we can keep that just for known information so that when the Mod's start the wedding forum for us, it is easy to carry over.

It sounds good but I am not sure what to do with myself between now and Monday I need help!!!
Okay ...LET'S. SCREAM. SHOUT. TOGETHER!! Ready TEAM - 1-2-3. High clap High clap clapping! clapping! 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:10 pm

@clmgiudici: Family fest! @SeanLowe09 @MixandMatchMama @jaylowe13

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:11 pm

I'll go with what ever umngirl and lipsis suggest. They have much more to do with this board than I will ever learn. As far as a group hug is concerned. It's really warranted with the caring and warmth of all of you. What a super group of loyal Sean and Catherine fans just around the corner from "soon".:wedding :wedding:campfire: :campfire:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:12 pm

WOW!      I only now had a chance to come on here and see the big news!   Yippee!!!  Monday morning announcement!  OMG!  The time has finally come.  The wedding has got to be this year as they would not announce it now if it was in 2014.  And at this point, I really don't care when the exact day is, I will be thrilled to have it any day this year.  November, December, it doesn't matter.  Just having it this close, is making me jump for joy!  Of course, I am hoping all SeanCat fans will be able to tune in and not have other plans.  I am sure everyone will be able to watch.  We've all waited so long that it's got to work out for everyone.

YAHHHHH!  I've got my smelling salts ready.  I'm doing my jig.

Hip hip hooray!    cheerleader    cheerleader    cheerleader

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
Nice to see they are spending time with family before the big announcement on Monday. Now come on Lowe/Shull family member, share a picture or two.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
I think they are having fest before they leave for New York. This is really what Sean was visioning.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:13 pm

lipsis wrote:
Wow how wonderful. the whole family going to celebrate. I can't contain myself. Bring the smelling salt High clap
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:14 pm

umngirl wrote:

Sounds good. Maybe make a general discussion wedding thread where we can converse during the announcement and then afterwards on all things wedding and then a no discussion thread for firm information we know: air date, actual date, location, etc. You think that will work?
That's a great idea. I won't be able to put the non discussion wedding thread up top with the others though. Think that will be okay or will it be too confusing?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:16 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

That's a great idea. I won't be able to put the non discussion wedding thread up top with the others though. Think that will be okay or will it be too confusing?
I think it's fine, just put NO DISCUSSION at the end of it. I'll try to get in touch with one of the mods so they can clean up our forum with moving stuff to the archives and sticky stuff to the top.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 38 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:19 pm

umngirl wrote:You guys are just spoiling my mood. :Frown: Guess I will just have to be a patient person and wait til lunch to watch it.

At least I should be home from practice in time to watch The Knot event.
I feel your pain, umngirl! I had jury duty this past week, and we still have three more days of trial next week. So I'll be on my way to the courthouse when the interview is likely to air. :Frown: 

Nevertheless, I'm so excited for Monday. As much as I'm trying to temper my enthusiasm, I really can't imagine any other announcement from them that would warrant an interview. Also, the fact that ABC is flying them to New York for an interview suggests ABC is going to make a pretty big deal out of this wedding. Ashley and JP only got a press release, and they lived close enough to drive to NYC for an interview, if that had been ABC's desire. (And that's no slight against Ashley and JP, because you know how much I adore them!)

Anyway, after a long week of listening to testimony, I was looking so forward to the weekend. And now I want it to be Monday already! :laughingoutlou
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 60 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67