SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 9 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:55 am

One of the many endearing qualities S&C have as a couple is that they don't take themselves too seriously- not individually and not as a couple. They can share the funny, the embarrassing, the "not perfect". They have such a good sense of who is important in their lives so they are not seeking to please the unimportant, or live according to the expectations put on them by the masses. Frankly, I think it's what has continued to make them popular- people like what they see- and what they see is them, not someone else's made-up idea of them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:57 am

If she didnt tell us she was the hobo, I'd swear Monica's kitty cat was Catherine!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:13 pm

smartcat wrote:
glazedover wrote:On the other hand, if you want a balanced viewpoint, it's good to read more than one type forum. It think of it much like cable news networks.....some are skewed to one side, others take a broad impartial view. Both are interesting in their own ways.
Ditto, I only chose this forum which is my particular interest because I like being with people that love Sean and Catherine. For me it's pleasure not aggravation. Although I would understand why someone would choose a forum that has all kinds of opinions, kind of like debating, not for me.  Sunshine, love, intellegent people who are Seancats.

yes Me too! It's great that there's other forum's for those that choose to use them but for me I also only use this forum ever and always. I too love sunshine, love, people who are Seancats and happiness and laughter and this photo is just another reason. Every time I look at it it cracks me up! You all have a wonderful day!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:43 pm

smartcat wrote:
glazedover wrote:On the other hand, if you want a balanced viewpoint, it's good to read more than one type forum. It think of it much like cable news networks.....some are skewed to one side, others take a broad impartial view. Both are interesting in their own ways.
Ditto, I only chose this forum which is my particular interest because I like being with people that love Sean and Catherine. For me it's pleasure not aggravation. Although I would understand why someone would choose a forum that has all kinds of opinions, kind of like debating, not for me.  Sunshine, love, intellegent people who are Seancats.
I usually like the general discussion boards before and during the season. It gives you an idea of what is going on and I enjoy the spirited debate...for the most part. There is always one or two who just take things a touch too personally and feel that anything negative said about their favourite(s) is a personal attack and then just won't let it go.

Typically I'm not much on the fan forums...I will peek in once in a while just to check in...but, some of the over the top, unrealistic love is usually a little too much for me. Having said that, I was always a big Sean supporter during Emily's season (praying she wouldn't pick him) and during his own. He was a rarity for this franchise and his season is my hands down favourite. Unlike most of them, he was actually serious about the prospect of finding a partner and did a great job without sacraficing his ideals and his sense of humour. Something about this pair just draws me in and I can't help but want to see them happy and wed. Which is the reason why this forum is the one I frequent the most. We do gush...but we have our reasons...solidly based in fact!

I haven't been much over on the JPa forums to keep up with what is going on (I do that with RS), because he really hasn't pulled me in yet. That could be because we barely met him during the season and I haven't felt that connection with him that I did with Sean. Admittedly, I think anyone following Sean's season would have been a let down...that included Des. I'm sure once his season starts I will get into it...probably more for the snark than anything, but who knows? Maybe he or one of his ladies could grow on me the way Sean and Cat did.

I still pop over on the other forums just to check in every once in a while, but when I see the attitude and apparent competion we are in, it just turns me off big time. I am always happy when people find love despite what the producers of this franchise put them through but, I don't see the need to cut up others. If people have an issue...with any forum...then don't read it and stick to where you are comfortable.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:44 pm

The good thing about SeanCat is ....there is always something new. They are not trying hard to come out funny....it just comes out naturally. They both are interesting as a couple and as individual. That pic is so funny by the way:)

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:22 pm

I love this forum because I like all the ladies that here for the right reasons. We are here to celebrate Sean and Catherine and I repeat only Sean and Catherine only. I enjoy intelligent people on this forum who are full of love and support for our wonderful and beautiful couple. Lets continue to celebrate Sean and Catherine.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 9 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by justjanet Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:28 pm

blessed66 wrote:I love this forum because I like all the ladies that here for the right reasons.  We are here to celebrate Sean and Catherine and I repeat only Sean and Catherine only. I enjoy intelligent people on this forum who are full of love and support for our wonderful and beautiful couple.  Lets continue to celebrate Sean and Catherine.
Absolutely agree 100%. This is our happy place because of who and what they are.
We all know how special they are from other people. Love our SeanCat:Praying: 

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by jaromarie Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Sprite wrote:
smartcat wrote:
I usually like the general discussion boards before and during the season. It gives you an idea of what is going on and I enjoy the spirited debate...for the most part. There is always one or two who just take things a touch too personally and feel that anything negative said about their favourite(s) is a personal attack and then just won't let it go.

Typically I'm not much on the fan forums...I will peek in once in a while just to check in...but, some of the over the top, unrealistic love is usually a little too much for me. Having said that, I was always a big Sean supporter during Emily's season (praying she wouldn't pick him) and during his own. He was a rarity for this franchise and his season is my hands down favourite. Unlike most of them, he was actually serious about the prospect of finding a partner and did a great job without sacraficing his ideals and his sense of humour. Something about this pair just draws me in and I can't help but want to see them happy and wed. Which is the reason why this forum is the one I frequent the most. We do gush...but we have our reasons...solidly based in fact!

I haven't been much over on the JPa forums to keep up with what is going on (I do that with RS), because he really hasn't pulled me in yet. That could be because we barely met him during the season and I haven't felt that connection with him that I did with Sean. Admittedly, I think anyone following Sean's season would have been a let down...that included Des. I'm sure once his season starts I will get into it...probably more for the snark than anything, but who knows? Maybe he or one of his ladies could grow on me the way Sean and Cat did.

I still pop over on the other forums just to check in every once in a while, but when I see the attitude and apparent competion we are in, it just turns me off big time. I am always happy when people find love despite what the producers of this franchise put them through but, I don't see the need to cut up others. If people have an issue...with any forum...then don't read it and stick to where you are comfortable.
very well said Sprite! I have the same sentiment. :cutesmile!: 
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:19 pm

This is my 2cents. :Biggrin: Just what Catherine might say, these forums "is not competition,  it's match making"!!! So I hope those who tried to lurk in this forum should avoid negativity or debates. My heart is always full of joy reading positive comments regarding our favorite couple. Honestly, I've never watch any bach/ette show, and just because I like Sean's moral Christian values and he picked Catherine, now I'm hooked and adore this couple and wish them the best happiness and prosperity in their married life SOON.:wedding

Last edited by joyjoy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:27 pm

jaromarie wrote:
Sprite wrote:
smartcat wrote:

very well said Sprite! I have the same sentiment. :cutesmile!: 
Yes, I feel mostly the same way. I started out feeling that Sean was maybe a bit of a fake and too involved with religion for my personal taste, but have grown to like him a great deal and see him as genuine. I have always felt that Cat is the real deal. I have watched them grow as a couple and think that they have been very good for each other, from what we can see. The gushing sometimes makes me a bit uncomfortable, but obviously I am a fan, since I seem to hang around here so much! And you (mostly) ladies are a lovely bunch.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici  5m  
Fair day! Can't wait! @SeanLowe09 #texasstatefair
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:46 pm

blessed66 wrote:Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici  5m  
Fair day! Can't wait! @SeanLowe09 #texasstatefair
How fun. Love the State Fair! You can find anything fried you could ever want to try including twinkles, Oreos and butter!  Hope we will get some good pictures!

This is a great day to go because tomorrow all of the people hit Dallas for the Texas -OU game on Saturday. The Cotton Bowl is on the fairgrounds.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67