SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by thankful7 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:43 am

HAPPY WEDNESDAY TEAM SEANCAT!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 am

iloveromance wrote:
umngirl wrote:Shay posted on her blog about Halloween and there's a cute picture of her with Cat in her clown costume.
I LOVE this. I don't know what I love more, Shay's caption about her future sister-in-law or the adorable pic, with Cat's sad clown face and Shay's happy face.

Of course, Lovie went all out with the Halloween decorations this year (cobwebs and all!), bought the kiddos Halloween coloring books while we waited for trick or treating, and I hung out with the funniest saddest scariest silliest clown I know :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cuteness all the way around. Thanks umngirl and ILove for posting the blog.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:01 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
umngirl wrote:Shay posted on her blog about Halloween and there's a cute picture of her with Cat in her clown costume.
I LOVE this. I don't know what I love more, Shay's caption about her future sister-in-law or the adorable pic, with Cat's sad clown face and Shay's happy face.

Of course, Lovie went all out with the Halloween decorations this year (cobwebs and all!), bought the kiddos Halloween coloring books while we waited for trick or treating, and I hung out with the funniest saddest scariest silliest clown I know :)

Cuteness all the way around. Thanks umngirl and ILove for posting the blog.
Ditto!! Adorable!!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:34 pm

[quote="iloveromance"]

Adorable.

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:14 pm

iloveromance wrote:

This is really cute. I love that Shay is hung out with Catherine. Shay is gaining a little sister which is really great.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:09 am

GOOD SATURDAY MORNING TEAM FILIPINLOWE!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:47 am

And one year ago today THIS happened. Best fantasy date ever,,,

And let's not forget this little gem the next afternoon. Somebody's in looooveeeee!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 am

Woo Hoo: clapping! clapping!      Lipsis, thanks so much for posting this wonderful reminder of that special moment. How many people get to see real loves journey. We really are so privileged. Sean's face as he looks at Catherine is priceless. Catherine in right, what a great scrapbook for their children and what a refashioning innocent experience they're having ffor their kids to see. Nothing to hide.   I melt every single time I see this series of videos.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Thanks for posting those incredible videos lipsis, that was the best fantasy date ever!

Sean's interview where he says that he was afraid that he wouldn't fall for anyone, but now he's in love and will propose, is just 100% confirmation imo, that he was never torn and it was just a storyline for the show that he had to play out. I will never be convinced otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:10 pm

iloveromance wrote:Thanks for posting those incredible videos lipsis, that was the best fantasy date ever!

Sean's interview where he says that he was afraid that he wouldn't fall for anyone, but now he's in love and will propose, is just 100% confirmation imo, that he was never torn and it was just a storyline for the show that he had to play out. I will never be convinced otherwise.
You are so right. His face said it all. Torn? Pure hogwash!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:16 pm

iloveromance wrote:Thanks for posting those incredible videos lipsis, that was the best fantasy date ever!

I agree. Most of the "indecision" statements are made in voice overs, etc. I wonder when they started having him make those- perhaps after this date- so they could intersperse them knowing that the story to the end (to keep viewers interested since, of course, to the minds of tptb viewers watch for drama more than romance and it would inject drama into the end) would be that Sean couldn't make up his mind. The look when he spoke to Chris said it all. He absolutely knew then. I still think that he took his mom on that little walk (when she was upset) to assure her that he did know. In fact, I watched both Catherine's and Lindsay's exit from MTP last night. There was a distinct difference in body language- including Sean asking for "one more" kiss as Catherine was leaving in the car. Lindsay was the one really kissing Sean as she left.

When you watch the episodes just once (and while drinking wine!) you miss a lot. We, of course, have dissected every minute and see what others have missed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Ditto <3 Ilove, just as a test run, I made myself watch the fantasy dates and home town date with the other women ( it was really difficult) however you can sense the difference so easily. His face as he looked at Cat in Seattle, also when she told him of her father's story and especially in the fantasy date was just lloovvee. The FD was again the proof. The kisses on the forehead, that sweet and tender reaction to her.....................He never wasn't sure after that first 1 on 1 . That man can act and he followed the story line as best he could as he was committed to the contract! I M big fat O
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+82
Joan2013
alwaystulips
Archer23
renaissance
bamafan