SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 52 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:22 pm

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 52 155774_001-900x0
Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 52 155774_002-900x0
Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 52 155774_003-900x0
Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 52 155774_004-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/juan-pablo-galavis/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:04 pm

Still one of my top 5 contestants! Sharlene is just beautiful inside and out.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:08 pm

@Norcalgal IA and boy can she sing!

They are the cutest couple. She has done so well for herself since being on JPG's season. She is always reasonable and logically in her blogs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:43 am

I love them both. She is my favourite all time female contestant from this show. She was always a class act and as such was always treated well...even by JPab. They were the only thing I enjoyed on last nights GOAT. I loved Andy making fun of Nick for hitting on Sharleen while they were dating, but still being adult enough to remain friends with Nick...their favourite third wheel!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:11 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1306247730784866305?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:49 am

I just love that gal. Totally agree.

“The fact that she told off Juan Pablo, in no way, you know, reflects how great a Bachelorette she’ll be,” the “Ask Shady” podcast host explains to Us. “It’s like, ‘Oh, she has the ability to tell off men,’ like I’m more interested in her traits as a woman. And what about her I can relate to or what about her is different from me. But why I would want to watch her on TV? It has nothing to do with [Juan Pablo], to me, that’s how I feel. And of course, I’m going to have a biased take on this because I don’t think he’s all that bad.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sharleen-joynt-juan-pablo-doesnt-deserve-the-worst-bachelor-label/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 52 Checkingin
https://www.alltheprettypandas.com/blog/checking-in-my-bachelor-recaps
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:05 pm

It looks like this was 3 months ago.

Does anyone know if she made any changes?

I think she convinced herself by laying it all out there, in what direction she should take.

There's nothing worse than working and not getting paid what you're worth IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:25 pm

This makes me love Sharleen even more! The transparency is unparalleled! It also explains why Tyler C and Hannah B have moved to YouTube. Easier to monetize. Hmmm

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:08 pm

This is so endearing. Highly recommend for a feel good listening experience score

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:41 pm

@notarose Thanks for posting!

That was wonderful! I listened to the whole thing! They are so laid back down to earth and adorable.

I loved Andy's storytelling and the length's he went to, to propose.

Sharleen is a very special person, so sweet.

yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:34 pm

sharleenjoynt
Baby, let’s cruise... on the first CDC-approved cruise out of the US! 🛳🎉 Some fun facts about this momentous @celebritycruises sailing...
1⃣ the ship is at 36% capacity
2⃣ more than 99% of adults are vaccinated
3⃣ there are precisely 24 unvaxxed children and they’re tested before, after, and during
4⃣ the crew is 100% vaxxed
5⃣ limited capacity in all restaurants and indoor spaces, plus no more self-serve buffets/shared utensils

Truly, the energy onboard is magic. 💫The crew feels celebratory and even emotional. Here’s to many more sailings and the return of an entire industry (not to mention many, many jobs) ❤ #celebritycruises #wonderreturns
2w

sharleenjoynt
The only photo my #instagramhusband has shown actual enthusiasm in taking 😂 http://liketk.it/3iENv #celebritycruises #wonderreturns
sharleenjoynt
Mini album of our visit to Costa Maya. Ours was the first cruise excursion to take place in this beautiful region in a year and a half! The welcome we received at the port was celebratory and emotional—so many livelihoods depend on tourism and it was really special to be a part of this moment. 💛

Due to COVID, no passengers were allowed off the ship unless they were with a verified excursion, and each group traveled as a “bubble” with strict protocols in place.

We visited the Kohunlich Mayan Ruins and it was nearly EMPTY (pretty mind-blowing for a cruise excursion of any kind) - we were the first tourists here in 6 months!! Some fun facts about this incredible site…
1⃣ Built between 250 and 600 AD
2⃣ A massive 21 acres - the site still contains around 200 mounds which have yet to be excavated (!)
3⃣ Used to be a city with a population of 30,000

I hadn’t been to Mexico since I was a kid and this was a priceless taste of this region’s rich history and culture. Viva Mexico! 🇲🇽
2w

sharleenjoynt
Forget date night. This is date week. 🧡🛳 #celebritycruises #wondereturns
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQzJDUBgn2L/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17