SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:01 pm

I personally don't like her at all. She whiny and seems like a pot stirrer.

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Did anyone watch Ready for Love?  Clare reminds me of Shandi, the girl Ernesto chose (for about 5 minutes).
Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Shandifinnessey
I agree she does look like Shandi to me. I dno't see Tenley at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:55 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  3m
Clare will be on the ABC conf call today.  She will deny sex ever took place in the ocean...and no one will care, or believe her.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  2m
In most people's eyes already, she's guilty until proven innocent.  Denying it will only elicit "Well of course she denies it" responses.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  56s
So she can't win.  Damage is already done.  Those who believe she did aren't going to be swayed.  Those who don't believe it have a brain.

I think this clearly points to his sources being from Clare's camp.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Mirzam wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  3m
Clare will be on the ABC conf call today.  She will deny sex ever took place in the ocean...and no one will care, or believe her.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  2m
In most people's eyes already, she's guilty until proven innocent.  Denying it will only elicit "Well of course she denies it" responses.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  56s
So she can't win.  Damage is already done.  Those who believe she did aren't going to be swayed.  Those who don't believe it have a brain.

I think this clearly points to his sources being from Clare's camp.

Amen. Defense of your sources is a great way to build trust and loyalty.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. :crazed
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:31 pm

I agree! I have said the way he talks about Nikki and JP you can clearly see who he is getting his info from!

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Clare -- she seems like a classic case of post-filming Terror of the Edit, driving her to blab about her experience to friends/family (her "camp"), and then someone from the "camp" tries to justify the "ending" of the show by portraying her has sticking to moral high ground, being a lady, and basically trying to build up her own reputation. I have posted for weeks that her camp is the source of the Nikki the Bitch of the House, etc. theme, and I adopt the views above that the evidence continues to point that way. Happens every season.

As for Juan Pablo's view of her?  I could not see Juan Pablo choosing a hairdresser for Final Rose.  It's an obnoxious way for me to phrase it, I know, but (maybe because he's a sexist, I have no idea) in every interaction he goes to the physical with her, whereas with the Lady Lawyer, the Nurse, and the Opera Singer he acts like that they are "SMART" and has conversations and makes the physical side a bit more romantic.  Not appealing, but that is his edit.

His father Saul Galavis is a noted architect.  Juan Pablo was born in the USA because he father taught at Cornell University.

http://www.saulgalavis.com/Saul_Galavis/About_Me.html  Very interesting family background.

Juan Pablo mentions "smart" every other girl or ITM.  Clare didn't get the "smart" edit, and he certainly comes off like an Andy Baldwin type enjoying the sexual chemistry with one girl, while shopping for a more "suitable" match (in his eyes) among the others.

Nikki the NURSE (who models, LOL).  Andi the LAWYER.  Sharleen the Opera Singer with MUNDO.  Clare ... the one he made out with along the way.  Renee ... portrayed as the "ready to be a MOTHER".  (Caps in honor of Juan PABLO).
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:13 pm

jlccaz wrote:Clare -- she seems like a classic case of post-filming Terror of the Edit, driving her to blab about her experience to friends/family (her "camp"), and then someone from the "camp" tries to justify the "ending" of the show by portraying her has sticking to moral high ground, being a lady, and basically trying to build up her own reputation.  I have posted for weeks that her camp is the source of the Nikki the Bitch of the House, etc. theme, and I adopt the views above that the evidence continues to point that way.  Happens every season.

As for Juan Pablo's view of her?  I could not see Juan Pablo choosing a hairdresser for Final Rose.  It's an obnoxious way for me to phrase it, I know, but (maybe because he's a sexist, I have no idea) in every interaction he goes to the physical with her, whereas with the Lady Lawyer, the Nurse, and the Opera Singer he acts like that they are "SMART" and has conversations and makes the physical side a bit more romantic.  Not appealing, but that is his edit.

His father Saul Galavis is a noted architect.  Juan Pablo was born in the USA because he father taught at Cornell University.

http://www.saulgalavis.com/Saul_Galavis/About_Me.html  Very interesting family background.

Juan Pablo mentions "smart" every other girl or ITM.  Clare didn't get the "smart" edit, and he certainly comes off like an Andy Baldwin type enjoying the sexual chemistry with one girl, while shopping for a more "suitable" match (in his eyes) among the others.

Nikki the NURSE (who models, LOL).  Andi the LAWYER.  Sharleen the Opera Singer with MUNDO.  Clare ... the one he made out with along the way.  Renee ... portrayed as the "ready to be a MOTHER".  (Caps in honor of Juan PABLO).

I agree with you jlccaz, Clare is the one that he likes with his little head, but he won't pick her for anything other than having sex. I had been thinking that she makes it as far as she does due to others backing out, but maybe she would have been F3, just so he could get the one thing he wanted from her. Which she has also given freely, she is certainly not a victim in all of this.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:48 pm

I do think Clare or possibly a friend could very well be RS's source but don't think him saying there was no sex in the ocean is the clue. Anyone who's paid attention to the show knows they love smoke & mirrors. Jillian said as much after watching.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:42 pm

albean99 wrote:I do think Clare or possibly a friend could very well be RS's source but don't think him saying there was no sex in the ocean is the clue. Anyone who's paid attention to the show knows they love smoke & mirrors. Jillian said as much after watching.

I agree, there wasn't sex in the ocean, if nothing else the waves being so rough would have made it way to difficult.

But he has not be nearly as negative to Clare as he was to Ashlee Frazier and to me they act very similarly.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:52 pm

She does remind me of Ashlee. Not a fan of either.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Honestly, Ashlee seemed both saner and nicer than Clare does.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:32 am

Not a fan of Clare's at all. I am surprised Nikki is considered the bitch this season. I would have said Clare.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+52
livlafluv1
Isabel123
richmondrose
Mustang19
docnash14