SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by rc49ers Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Hi Magg , From their bio  pictures over at abc , I like Andi, Clare ,Lauren & Renee. But going by their bio pictures doesn't help .

I guess will see their personality's soon ,I don't even know if some make it pass the first night or who gets a  rose bud but I'm ready to watch on my new sonny 55 inch TV. 
 2pop

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 31 Dec

Ready for a fabulous #NYE with great friends and a first for Chris & I! Wishing everyone a refreshed & prosperous New Year! #2014herewecome

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 16h

Happy New Years! Here we come 2014. http://instagram.com/p/inX-f5iGBU/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 150a25ba72a911e3a3ba12bdf9a01090_8

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Can we please bring the talk of JPab and his season to his threads...it's pretty dead there and by the sound of things he will need all the help that he can get.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Linds911 wrote:

Ready for a fabulous #NYE with great friends and a first for Chris & I! Wishing everyone a refreshed & prosperous New Year! #2014herewecome

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 150a25ba72a911e3a3ba12bdf9a01090_8

Thanks Linds! Love your Avi btw! Happy New Years to all Chris and Des fans. This is going to be a big year for them!!  High clap 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Linds911 wrote:

Argh... Come on Des :shy:  :pout  :Smiley: 

("I" vs "Me" has always been one of my biggest pet peeves  Hugesmile )
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Happy New Years! :)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Thanks soccermom! Happy New Year to everyone as well! Maybe you'll hear/read about a wedding date in the summer! ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Sprite wrote:Can we please bring the talk of JPab and his season to his threads...it's pretty dead there and by the sound of things he will need all the help that he can get.
Hey Sprite, I am new at this. I just posted something on his tweet/FB, is that what you're talking about? cus, they are other thread besides tweets/FB.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

Thanks Linds!  Love your Avi btw!  Happy New Years to all Chris and Des fans.  This is going to be a big year for them!!   High clap 

Stop! I think I see Des' lipstick on Chris' lip. Awesome!!

Happy New Year everyone!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:29 pm

MMA50 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

Thanks Linds!  Love your Avi btw!  Happy New Years to all Chris and Des fans.  This is going to be a big year for them!!   High clap 

Stop!  I think I see Des' lipstick on Chris' lip. Awesome!!

Happy New Year everyone!
Yes, I see it too! Happy New Year to all!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:47 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Sprite wrote:Can we please bring the talk of JPab and his season to his threads...it's pretty dead there and by the sound of things he will need all the help that he can get.
Hey Sprite, I am new at this. I just posted something on his tweet/FB, is that what you're talking about? cus, they are other thread besides tweets/FB.

Yes...there is a Bachelor 18 section with a whole bunch of threads all devoted to JPab's new season. It is just easier to keep to the appropriate sections since every time there is a new posting in this section I think it is about Des and Chris and when I go look...it is about the new season.

It takes a bit of time to get used to all the different sections and figure out where things go. You'll get used to it.

Nice New Year photo of Des and Chris. Des in particular looks really happy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:39 am

Sprite wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Yes...there is a Bachelor 18 section with a whole bunch of threads all devoted to JPab's new season. It is just easier to keep to the appropriate sections since every time there is a new posting in this section I think it is about Des and Chris and when I go look...it is about the new season.

It takes a bit of time to get used to all the different sections and figure out where things go. You'll get used to it.

Nice New Year photo of Des and Chris. Des in particular looks really happy.

Check out the one Chris posted on his instagram. Oh-la-la, very hotttttttt. lol!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

+50
marriedtoabaritone
LynnTa
stuckinsc
Thomigirl
emusha