SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Ferry riding! #ChoppyWaters @hartsdesire4 #SoColdButNoRain

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 6 8e10a7cc440f11e38ed522000ab78561_8

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:54 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:http://ca.eonline.com/shows/hello_ross/videos/214557/desiree-hartsock-spills-bachelorette-secrets

Brief interview with Ross!
What secrets? How many guys she kissed on the show?  I was disappointed in her answer.  She should have asked them to not ask those questions, or better yet, say "next question!" Also, did not like her shaking her a$$ (wearing a thong at that) on stage in front of those guys.  Even Ross's question about how many of them "going down on girls!", I like Desiree, but for a self-professed Christian, she came off as too edgy!

Seems, she forgot she has a fiancé now, and she should be showing some concern(s) for his feelings. I love "HelloRoss" but this segment was too raucous for me ("let's drink!")
Gosh, I was expecting something racy and found this video to be very tame! She said that she kissed maybe a handful of guys on the Bachelorette. That sure seems about right to me ... we all watched the show and the lead always kisses that many guys. Sean sure kissed plenty of gals on his show and he's as Christian as they come. Catherine seemed to have no problem whatsoever ... one of the girls he kissed (and possibly the longest as he & Leslie had that contest of longest kiss) is even in her wedding party!

I think Chris would be proud of his girl in this interview. She came across as sweet, honest and fun.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ferry riding! #ChoppyWaters @hartsdesire4 #SoColdButNoRain

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 6 8e10a7cc440f11e38ed522000ab78561_8

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 37m
“@ChrisRSiegfried: Ferry riding! #ChoppyWaters @deshartsock #SoColdButNoRain http://Instagram.com/p/gOrP4cAAXS/ ” SO much fun babe!!!

:Smiley: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:47 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:http://ca.eonline.com/shows/hello_ross/videos/214557/desiree-hartsock-spills-bachelorette-secrets

What secrets? How many guys she kissed on the show?  I was disappointed in her answer.  She should have asked them to not ask those questions, or better yet, say "next question!" Also, did not like her shaking her a$$ (wearing a thong at that) on stage in front of those guys.  Even Ross's question about how many of them "going down on girls!", I like Desiree, but for a self-professed Christian, she came off as too edgy!

Seems, she forgot she has a fiancé now, and she should be showing some concern(s) for his feelings. I love "HelloRoss" but this segment was too raucous for me ("let's drink!")
She's 27! Now's as good a time as any. Hugesmile :yes: 

I think this is a month or two old, right after they moved to Seattle.
I know! I was just expecting her to keeping it classy....much like Catherine Giudici. That's all~
Oh please, Catherine isn't that much of a saint, if you want to call it that. She asked Des who had the biggest **** on national television.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 pm

california90 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

I know! I was just expecting her to keeping it classy....much like Catherine Giudici. That's all~
Oh please, Catherine isn't that much of a saint, if you want to call it that. She asked Des who had the biggest **** on national television.
From what I recall after that was aired...she said that is not what was asked. Another of MF and company frankenbites.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Sprite wrote:
california90 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

From what I recall after that was aired...she said that is not what was asked. Another of MF and company frankenbites.
That was just an example- whether it was frankenbite or not. I think that both girls are still pretty classy, but I understand that everyone views things differently. Neither girls are "perfect" but why the need to compare two?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:13 am

Sprite wrote:
california90 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

She used a slang word for d***, wasn't that what she said on Twitter when it aired?

I don't think its a big deal though.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:39 am

I thought Cat asked who had the biggest package.

When was Des shaking her a$$ in a thong on stage? Or the question about going down on girls? Was the episode with Des on Hello Ross on yesterday? I missed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:48 am

grace8136 wrote:I thought Cat asked who had the biggest package.

When was Des shaking her a$$ in a thong on stage? Or the question about going down on girls? Was the episode with Des on Hello Ross on yesterday?
Last night, Des tweeted about it but I missed it too.

I assumed the butt shaking reference was the music video they did to the song 'Right Reasons.' giggling And it was a bikini. Not too sure about the other stuff...
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:05 am

I found one other clip from it. Sorry if this has been posted. It has some butt shaking.. I was thinking... oh no, is she going to take her clothes off down to a thong. :laughingoutlou I wonder where we can see the rest of the episode??

http://www.eonline.com/shows/hello_ross/videos/214156/twerk-off-at-west-hollywood-gay-bar

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:09 am

Haha! Good find, ill have to watch it in the morning, when there isn't a sleepng hubby next to me! Embarressed!
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:29 am

I see Desiree is following Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett now.  Oh God, So much for a$$ shaking.  Oh well, she can tell Chris, " I am sorry once again!"

I just want to say, nothing is wrong with A$$ shaking, but do it in private with the man she's engaged to. I am sure he would love the private dance, as most men do!! But, in my opinion, I expect her to keep things classy, in the public eye. Enough said!

Last edited by MMA50 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 60 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

+50
marriedtoabaritone
LynnTa
stuckinsc
Thomigirl
emusha