SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:36 am

bleuberry wrote:I wonder what Molly could be planning  :giggle: 

Molly Mesnick @MollyMesnick

Looking for a great caterer in the Seattle,  Bellevue, Kirkland area. Anyone have any recommendations!!???

Her daughter's first birthday is coming up so I'd go with that.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:42 am

Yeah, I figured either Riley's bday, or the engagement party - both next month.

Any ideas as to who is throwing the party for Des and Chris? And if it will be in Seattle?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:34 am

bleuberry wrote:I wonder what Molly could be planning  :giggle: 

Molly Mesnick @MollyMesnick

Looking for a great caterer in the Seattle,  Bellevue, Kirkland area. Anyone have any recommendations!!???

Could it be Chris and Des Engagement party? Btw, I love this picture of Des hugging Chris and looking at him adorably. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:20 am

Their families or close friends will probably host the engagement party, possibly in Seattle.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Thank you Linds! MMA50 - your guess is as good as mine! We'll know depending on which event happens first.

Some upcoming dates for anyone interested:

February 7th (Friday) - 9 month engagement anniversary.

Date TBA - Engagement Party

March 14th - 1 year to the day Chris walked out of the limo.

May 7th - 1 year to the day Chris proposed.

I think this is going to be an exciting year for them!  :yes:

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sialllc Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Scarlet & Gold ‏@scarletgoldshop 6 h
What do you think @deshartsock? Got a huge stack coming your way!!

sialllc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:57 am

bleuberry wrote:Thank you Linds! MMA50 - your guess is as good as mine! We'll know depending on which event happens first.

February 9th (Sunday) - 9 month engagement anniversary.

May 9th - 1 year to the day Chris proposed.

I must have missed something, how did you get the date of the 9th? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:10 pm

grace8136 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Thank you Linds! MMA50 - your guess is as good as mine! We'll know depending on which event happens first.

February 9th (Sunday) - 9 month engagement anniversary.

May 9th - 1 year to the day Chris proposed.

I must have missed something, how did you get the date of the 9th? TIA

Oops, I meant May 7th. Fixing it now!

On Des' apartment tour post on her blog, there's a photo of a shell they brought back from Antigua, with the date May 7th written on it. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's likely that day.  :yes: 

So their 9 month engagement was (probably) yesterday!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 1
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Happy 9 month engagement anniversary Des and Chris!!!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Harry-potterDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Katy-Perry-Celebration-Dance-In-Fireworks-Music-Video-GifDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Celebrating-gif
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 20110708043103!5b71073bd590a33d_nye2007_fireworks_gif

giggling giggling giggling
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Hoorray   Des & Chris ,  :inlove  on your nine months  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Th?id=H.4550506233266558&pid=15.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:03 pm

ChrisRSiegfried

Great view on the train as we had to Portland for a quick family trip! #WestCoastBestCoast

Maybe this is for the engagement party? Possible. We'll see if they post any pics of the weekend.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:22 pm

rc49ers wrote:I don't know what got him to change his attitude  about Des & Chris ,
but I didn't need to have his say so to know that they were for real .

I'm looking forward to hearing all about their engagement party and hoping we may even get a clue to a Wedding date .  :wedding

Remember that Reality Steve is in contact with Jason and Molly, who are friends with Des and Chris.

Regardless, I am thrilled that these two will be following Sean and Catherine down the isle. Having an engagement party is the way of saying, "this really is real, we're moving forward!" in my eyes; they get engaged on the show in a leap of faith, after all. Seeing that leap of faith solidify is exciting.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

+50
marriedtoabaritone
LynnTa
stuckinsc
Thomigirl
emusha