SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Scooby Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:04 pm

He's really getting gray.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Annie, thank you for bringing that pic over, that's really a full beard he's got there.
You're welcome Nonina430! I thought the beard quite funny! Did you see the video? If you haven't just click on the link in the tweet. It's an ad for an IPad case. It helps you understand the Movember comment. Before I saw it, I thought Brooks was going for the werewolf look. Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Annie, I did quite clever don't you think

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:02 am

Nonina430 wrote:Annie, I did quite clever don't you think
Yes I do think it's clever Nonina430 ! I really enjoyed it! It was fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:37 pm

I'm with Nannymargie...I visit this site frequently but don't add many comments. I enjoy all the pictures and posts and appreciate all of you that keep adding. Still miss seeing Brooks every week on the show even after all this time....he had me at hello.giggling Every once in awhile I go back too and watch the fan videos and show clips, they still make me happy! Post show I only appreciate him more. Keep posting! bestbud! 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Nannymargie, Rolly I knew you were there. When all you girls were on . This board was popping, miss you!!! we need you from time to time. Brooks is getting funnier and funnier, every time I read a tweet of his I laugh.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Nannymargie, Rolly I knew you were there. When all you girls were on . This board was popping, miss you!!! we need you from time to time. Brooks is getting funnier and funnier, every time I read a tweet of his I laugh.
Now Nonia how did you know i was here lurking? Hugesmile 

Those were the fun days that turned into sad days. We were so sure that Des and Brooks would end up together. To this day and (only my opinion) I think Brooks regrets it a little. Especially after hearing him say what he did about already missing the time they spent together and doing a lot of :tissuebox  on his last PI. SO NOPE NOPE NOPE no one will convince me otherwise. Praying 

I will be here with all of you watching JP's season but don't think I will be invested in it like I was with Des and Brooks.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Nannymargie, I knew because we really fell hard, I still can't figure out why the intensity . It's something to think about. The main thing is all seem to be happy now, the love story will never be forgotten by us. Mabe with Des and Brooks as well.We have to stay connected so we can see together Brooks with the love of his life, that will be a big day!!!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:41 am

Sharing pics of Brooks Inbound presentation today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:54 am

Thanks Sfrank! Looking good

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:36 am

Thanks sfrank... looking great, but he seems to be getting too skinny.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Thanks sfrank, keep them coming. We love you for all the goodies that you find for us.bowdown 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001