SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Nonina430 wrote:OMG they're clones! There's a mad scientist in the NorthWest. Yes, Will, does look like Brooks

Rolly, I think Brooks may be on BP . If he is it will be fun I assure you. I want to see him on TV.

It was so nice seeing him last night. We will have to wait to find out.

You are so right about j P's finale. It was difficult to watch. I'm still digesting it.

You agree? Noticed that one pic that RS put up of him with that weird looking dude? Brooks took a pic with that same guy! Now I have to check when that pic was taken, because that means Brooks knows TWO guys in Andi's season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Nonina430 Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Atem, I realized it also when I saw the pic. If I remember correctly, it was during the summer some

Kind of music festival. Ck out the instg Elon posted, the last one.

By the way, Thank you Elon!!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
Atem, I realized it also when I saw the pic. If I remember correctly, it was during the summer some

Kind of music festival. Ck out the instg Elon posted, the last one.

By the way, Thank you Elon!!

I checked and it's the same guy (the guy with the Ann Murray t-shirt), but Brooks took his pic in Aug 2013.

I wonder how easy Andi will fall for his bull? I noticed his song on his web site goes with her 'all in' theme... what a coincidence.  Rolling Eyes 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Where are you seeing these pictures???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Rolly wrote:Where are you seeing these pictures???

RS posted pics of 9 of the guys (and momoftrips posted 1 more), so we have 10 guys going on the show. RS posted a pic for William (who looks a bit like Brooks). William got a tweet from some other singer that Brooks tweeted meeting in Denver at that Chipotle thing. I thought it could have been the same time and that would make 2 guys he knows on the show, but they were taken at different times.

Brooks does know one guy one the show, who is from Utah. Eric.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:54 am

There are some nice looking guys in that bunch but haven't had any Brooks level as of yet.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:12 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:There are some nice looking guys in that bunch but haven't had any Brooks level as of yet.

Me either. But, I got to say the one RS thinks is the 'fav' is my 'fav' so far. I hope he dumps Andi and become the next Bachelor! LOL Just kidding.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:32 am

atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:There are some nice looking guys in that bunch but haven't had any Brooks level as of yet.

Me either.  But, I got to say the one RS thinks is the 'fav' is my 'fav' so far.  I hope he dumps Andi and become the next Bachelor!  LOL  Just kidding.

Even better if Brooks comes to give him a pep talk about finding a real love and following his heart. I would love to see him and Brooks together. eyedrool 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi all, I just had the best laugh, ck out Micheal G's INSG#Brooks and Micheal on Panda watch,

funny. If you have been keeping up with all the pic's from ATFR you will love this one.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:19 pm

I can only be the head's up person, wish I could bring pic's over, for those that can, I thank you

There is a great pic that Brooks just posted on Insg. It's a Tessa Barton, the one and only.

Sfrank, where are you?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Who's Tessa Barton.

Yeah, sfrank we need you!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:58 pm

Tessa Barton, is the photographer who gave us all those gorgeous pics. Of Brooks, with yellow vest, and

others. He visited her last year while he was in N.Y.

I'm happy. DWTS starts Mon. Never missed a season, Derek Hough, another SLC guy who I love.

The best dancer in the world.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001