SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:16 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Finally watched:  

Anna - I think Anna really likes Tim but she switches from the giggly to lawyer mood/mode so rapidly.  She will not give a whole lot in the relationship.  She will need to be always in control.  She is also not ruled by her heart.  She is a head person.  He is a head person.  That is going to be one hell of a relationship if she is F1 and right now I think so.  Why the darn would she wear that type of lipstick on this kind of date and why was it setup that they sat so far apart.  I notice that whenever he is with her he either looks pissed with her or in love.  Volatile and not a healthy relationship.

Rochelle - She is either super nice or she is a fake.  Sometimes I think nice and then she would say something and I am like what.  She is playing him.  Tim is very attracted to her though.  Not sure if it because she is so alluring and he has not had anything for 3 months.  Not sure.  I am not seeing them together long term.  He is always referring to her honesty.

Ali - You can tell Ali's date was last, regardless of what they said.  Ali had surgery during the time that the others were on dates.  She also said that he might have spent the night with the other girls.  He is always tickling her back when he sees her.  Not sure what he meant by eye opener but he said she is such a beautiful girl.  I really thought it would be really overboard but it was not.  That sigh was the same sigh after he saw all of the presentations. Anyway Ali could not make that trip to Thailand anyway.
I agree with you on Anna, though his question was actually a head question and pragmatic. Perfectly understandable that he would like to know what she sees in him beyond a physical attraction that would make the relationship last. If she actually came up with nothing or would not say that's just weird. Maybe they edited it out to make it look like Rochelle wins? Does it even count as "opening up" to discuss what traits they have in common or what interest her about him? Lame. She is emotionally missing something or maybe she just isn't into Tim. Agree with you on the lipstick. Not exactly kissable.

On Rochelle being fake.. haven't 2 of the girls whispered to him on their exit that she's his girl. If the girls in the house like her that's always a good sign. I don't see it lasting either.

Ali- It was a little cringe worthy. Maybe she was on some pain medicine! Seriously, could have been after surgery and that always makes me think everything/everyone is so wonderful. I wish she would have just had a light hearted fun day with him. The apple date was not so great, so maybe he knew going in. Her exit was one of the classiest I have ever seen. If there is a Bachelorette version, she sure played her cards right for that!

Rochelle got the best date, but they made Anna look like the F2, so who knows.

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Since Ali left I am not that trilled. Last prediction is that Rochelle is the final person because Tim already told her that he wants to pursue a relationship. I totally ignore because of Ali. I think that Anna and Tim would not work because being a lawyer you are required to have a degree of standards/morality not sure if Tim fits there. Plus I noticed that the woman who was in the house(sazzaweb) hangs out with Rochelle when she is with the batch group. Not sure if they are friends or not. So until the final enjoy….
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:38 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Since Ali left I am not that trilled.  Last prediction is that Rochelle is the final person because Tim already told her that he wants to pursue a relationship.  I totally ignore because of Ali.  I think that Anna and Tim would not work because being a lawyer you are required to have a degree of standards/morality not sure if Tim fits there.  Plus I noticed that the woman who was in the house(sazzaweb) hangs out with Rochelle when she is with the batch group.  Not sure if they are friends or not.  So until the final enjoy….
What woman who was in the house? I haven't watched.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:37 pm

A woman commented this on the facebook site

Sharon Lee Routsis Well thanks to a certain tv morning show we already know he chooses Anna

What morning show?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:25 am

Kaltie wrote:A woman commented this on the facebook site

Sharon Lee Routsis Well thanks to a certain tv morning show we already know he chooses Anna

What morning show?
And we already had someone state that all of AU knew he chose Ali. I think we have to wait and see with this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:58 am

grace8136 wrote:
Kaltie wrote:A woman commented this on the facebook site

What morning show?
And we already had someone state that all of AU knew he chose Ali. I think we have to wait and see with this one.
I agree, Anna and Rochelle are on the Studio Ten morning show tomorrow, likely they will be grilled a little. The show they appeared on last week revealed nothing, maybe Tim has been on a show and slipped up but don't think so. I think the editors have set out to make a different girl the favourite each week.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:39 am

New preview running on channel 10 with both girls in FRC dresses, shows more of Anna standing there with Tim and smiling but from track record would say that means very little.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:21 am

AEF wrote:New preview running on channel 10 with both girls in FRC dresses, shows more of Anna standing there with Tim and smiling but from track record would say that means very little.
what color dress was she wearing?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 am

iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:New preview running on channel 10 with both girls in FRC dresses, shows more of Anna standing there with Tim and smiling but from track record would say that means very little.
Anna's looked ivory to me and so did Rochelle's but on Facebook someone said Rochelle's was orange? Are you able to see the video of Tim's mum on Facebook? Someone said the shots are showing the sun lower when Anna walks out?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:39 am

AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Anna's looked ivory to me and so did Rochelle's but on Facebook someone said Rochelle's was orange? Are you able to see the video of Tim's mum on Facebook?  Someone said the shots are showing the sun lower when Anna walks out?
I think we can see previews from their facebook.

clapping! Yes, you can. Thanks for the heads up!

Rochelle is wearing orange. Both have lovely dresses. You can tell they have people help with their final rose ceremony dresses.

Seems like the sun is setting with Anna to me too. It shows way more of Anna than Rochelle.

I guess that means Anna's the winner.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:56 am

And look how they have put the candles on only Annas "scene". Anna is definitely the winner.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Finally watched Episode 12. Tim has always been attracted to Anna since the beginning and likes the chase of man pursuing woman vs the other way around. But when the other two girls have opened up and told him how they feel, he needs reassurance from Anna. Anna is guarding her heart.

I think the edit was intentionally done to show a lovely connection between Rochelle and Tim. Heck, I could even buy into her being F1 based upon what we saw. My head tells me that Tim wouldn't have taken the more vulnerable Rochelle this far along if he wasn't really serious about her being F1. But every other part of my body tells me that Tim has had his sight set on Anna from the beginning and she'll be F1. We'll see!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette