SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:15 pm

AEF wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
AEF wrote:
Linds911 wrote:^^ Great summary. I agree with most. The hometown dates went well, though Dani's was super awkward! Tim was totally nervous & bored. Ali's was the best one  it was like they had been dating forever! They just have so much fun together, their dates are always my favorites to watch.

Now that it's down to the final 3, it does seem like he picks Ali though he and Anna have seemed to become a lot more romantic with each other, seeing a deeper bond between them then before. Think he's more on a friends level with Rochelle, not really moving to the next levels. Ali is really putting it out there in all the interviews that she is super happy and showing off that ring! Could see Tim deciding at the last minute/day between her & Anna.
Thanks so much for the time you spent on the summary. Ali's date was so light and Tim looked so comfortable. I think comparing the endings to Anna's and Ali's dates where he hardly kissed Anna is interesting but likely Anna not comfortable on her porch. Anna is the woman he has always aspired to be with and things are going more slowly because of her lack of experience but he is being swept up by Ali's enthusiasm and energy.
Yes, great summary! I also thought more was said between Tim and Ali's dad. I think Tim may have even said or given him the impression it was Ali because he does not seem like the type to send her into uncertainty with his approval. When Tim and Ali are kissing, just before they cut to the car backing out, it is Tim, not Ali going in for another kiss.

Anna shy/giggling self, multiplied by his sisters having the same mannerisms would seem like too much to me. I'm just not a fan of Anna. She is 27. She seems so sheltered, but maybe he likes that she is so inexperienced? no idea 

I just can't see Rochelle turning it around. She was so awkward at dinner, but I really liked her parents. They were both funny. Did you guys have the impression they were divorced? And where was Dani's dad? I read on one of the comments that was not Dani's mom's house and they don't live on the Gold Coast.
Pretty sure Dani mentioned her Mum brought her up at some point, she said the place where they went swimming at the beginning of the date was a place her Dad took her when was she younger. I thought all the parents were lovely - Ali's Dad very proud and caring, Rochelle's Mum hilarious and Anna's Dad so astute.

Anna is interesting -says she spent primary school chasing boys but still no boyfriend, think when she said she left her country city at 12 it's likely she went to boarding school so would be very independent as are her sisters who are living overseas, I find her sophisticated and intelligent, mixes in fast social circles but so shy with Tim.

Maybe she is shy around men that she has the potential to be interesting in, or she is making sure that her image is not tarnished. When seeing the pics with the soccer player I see a totally different Anna. I really do not know what to make of her. I just wish that Ali or Anna will not be hurt in this. As I write this however the both seem fine. So….
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by AEF Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
AEF wrote:
Linds911 wrote:^^ Great summary. I agree with most. The hometown dates went well, though Dani's was super awkward! Tim was totally nervous & bored. Ali's was the best one  it was like they had been dating forever! They just have so much fun together, their dates are always my favorites to watch.

Now that it's down to the final 3, it does seem like he picks Ali though he and Anna have seemed to become a lot more romantic with each other, seeing a deeper bond between them then before. Think he's more on a friends level with Rochelle, not really moving to the next levels. Ali is really putting it out there in all the interviews that she is super happy and showing off that ring! Could see Tim deciding at the last minute/day between her & Anna.
Thanks so much for the time you spent on the summary. Ali's date was so light and Tim looked so comfortable. I think comparing the endings to Anna's and Ali's dates where he hardly kissed Anna is interesting but likely Anna not comfortable on her porch. Anna is the woman he has always aspired to be with and things are going more slowly because of her lack of experience but he is being swept up by Ali's enthusiasm and energy.
Yes, great summary! I also thought more was said between Tim and Ali's dad. I think Tim may have even said or given him the impression it was Ali because he does not seem like the type to send her into uncertainty with his approval. When Tim and Ali are kissing, just before they cut to the car backing out, it is Tim, not Ali going in for another kiss.

Anna shy/giggling self, multiplied by his sisters having the same mannerisms would seem like too much to me. I'm just not a fan of Anna. She is 27. She seems so sheltered, but maybe he likes that she is so inexperienced? no idea 

I just can't see Rochelle turning it around. She was so awkward at dinner, but I really liked her parents. They were both funny. Did you guys have the impression they were divorced? And where was Dani's dad? I read on one of the comments that was not Dani's mom's house and they don't live on the Gold Coast.
Pretty sure Dani mentioned her Mum brought her up at some point, she said the place where they went swimming at the beginning of the date was a place her Dad took her when was she younger. I thought all the parents were lovely - Ali's Dad very proud and caring, Rochelle's Mum hilarious and Anna's Dad so astute.

Anna is interesting -says she spent primary school chasing boys but still no boyfriend, think when she said she left her country city at 12 it's likely she went to boarding school so would be very independent as are her sisters who are living overseas, I find her sophisticated and intelligent, mixes in fast social circles but so shy with Tim.

Maybe she is shy around men that she has the potential to be interesting in, or she is making sure that her image is not tarnished.   When seeing the pics with the soccer player I see a totally different Anna.  I really do not know what to make of her.  I just wish that Ali or Anna will not be hurt in this.  As I write this however the both seem fine.  So….
I think Rochelle is probably the most fragile. Although Ali is very embracing and caring, she is strong and I think she would bounce back and Anna has somewhat of a hard edge.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:11 pm

They better not be playing with me Hugesmile 

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 3 1466152_563127900426726_2032257775_n
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:19 pm

^ That scene was cute, where he went in for a kiss instead. He's always making the first move with her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 3 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 3 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:23 pm

[quote="iamreal2u"]They better not be playing with me Hugesmile 

I really think Tim appreciated this normal date and that coupled with how he feels about Ali saw him the most relaxed he has been. I think the real issue is Ali moving from her close knit family to Sydney and the relationship not working.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 pm

AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:They better not be playing with me Hugesmile 

I really think Tim appreciated this normal date and that coupled with how he feels about Ali saw him the most relaxed he has been. I think the real issue is Ali moving from her close knit family to Sydney and the relationship not working.
I can see that. Well if she moves to Sydney her friends in the house were Katherine and Anna and there is whole group of ex-bachettes who seems to hang together. IF she is the one, I hope she does not move until she can establish herself. It seems that Tim is doing more humanitarian stuff now. Ali's influence?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:53 pm

iamreal2u wrote:They better not be playing with me Hugesmile 

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 3 1466152_563127900426726_2032257775_n
I think you're safe. She seems like a great catch for him. She will be a loving wife and mother IMO. Hope he doesn't blow it. Bet his family will love her too. I loved how respectful she was of her parents. Loved their casual date and how happy he seemed with it all. Seems like something big happened in the ER. I wasn't expecting a happy ending to this story, but there just might be one. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:33 am

New preview running on channel 10, it shows a bit from each upcoming date and VO is - Ali is a princess (have we seen or heard anything that would explain that title?) but does she try too hard (shots of Ali saying I love you a few times in PI's and from last week), Rochelle is the dark horse full of surprises and Anna is the favourite but what happens next could see her gone (shows shots of them in what looks like an awkward conversation over dinner and her looking uncomfortable at RC). This is interesting in terms of the titles they have given which flash up on the screen and Anna which we would normally think is nothing.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 am

Thanks AEF.. Can't wait to see. She was far from a princess..well hopefully she has a fairytale ending :Smiley:
Not sure if Rochelle goes next.. she has pics of her and a french model on IG but with her no one really knows.  Anna I think it is nothing. She said if he ask her to spend the night she would..unless he did not ask due to respect for her and family and being the "first boyfriend"  Maybe he knows that she is not the one so appearances matter.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:27 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/josh-earl-nabs-specks-job/story-fni0cvc9-1226756331688

After the rose cue catfight

FAKE tans topped up and talons sharpened, the women of this year's Bachelor series will reunite - and spill their guts - during a 90-minute special, After The Final Rose.

Viewers will have learned if Tim Robards found love the night before, but it's when contestants return to pick over the rotting corpse of their own relationship with him that creates this kind of wincingly awkward TV.

Or as the Ten press release spins it: "Expect drama. Expect tears. Expect hundreds of lit candles in the background. But most of all, expect to believe in love again."
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Also forgot to add in my summary that Anna did not tell her dad that she was going because the dad said that when he heard he got a little bit crazy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:34 pm

While I'd be frantic if I couldn't reach my 3 twenty-something sons for up to 10 weeks, I don't think its unreasonable for contestants not to share all the details with their family. I just want to know they are OK, having fun and happy. Then I can go back into my nest!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette