SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by AEF Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:23 am

grace8136 wrote:The beginning part of the WTA was boring. Osher needs to go! I thought Ali did well. Rochelle not so much. Maybe she heard him say, "Anna, it's you" at the previous rose ceremony as well? Also, she kept saying it was so intimate, I started to wonder if he had slept with her during that goodbye the night before. She was definitely the wrong girl to take to the end. She never opens up and then did for him. I feel like she will be more closed off then ever now. :Frown: 

Anna and Tim looked even happier than I was expecting. Looked quite real to me. Hope it works for them. Anyone think Anna looked like she had a boob job? I'm sure it was probably just the dress, but looked very different.

Osher aside, I think they did a pretty good job for the first Bach AU. Sure beats our first with Alex and did keep us guessing for awhile. Still can't believe they posted the rose ceremony shots though.
I was also perplexed that Rochelle called the LCD passionate and intimate. From the start of the MTP, I felt Tim was giving her worried looks and withdrawing. I wonder if Ali had not hurt her leg and it had become clear she could travel that she may have been F2. I loved Anna's dress not sure if it entirely flattered her, she looked exceptional in some of those fitted, shorter cocktail dresses. Host of Wake Up Sydney said after segment he thinks it's the real deal, off camera they could not keep their hands off each other and he said bring on Season 2.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:35 am

AEF wrote:Tim and Anna were interviewed on tv this morning - Wake Up Sydney.  Tim was reaching over holding her hand under the desk. They said they watched the finale from separate floors with friends and family who did not know the other side was there. At the conclusion, they asked if the two sides wanted to meet each other and they showed scenes, lots of screaming and hugging, said their families got on really well and are going out to dinner

They were questioned about how awkward ATFR was. Tim said he was happy Rochelle got to ask him questions and get clarity (not sure that she did). Tim said he didn't need to make a decision til finish line (not quite what he said last night). Anna said she thinks he knew all the way along with a laugh. They both talked about how hard it was to bite their tongues over last few months - Anna mentioned his ex-girlfriend. Host said he could talk to them about ATFR for an hour.
What did Anna say about his ex-girlfriend?

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:20 am

grace8136 wrote:
AEF wrote:Tim and Anna were interviewed on tv this morning - Wake Up Sydney.  Tim was reaching over holding her hand under the desk. They said they watched the finale from separate floors with friends and family who did not know the other side was there. At the conclusion, they asked if the two sides wanted to meet each other and they showed scenes, lots of screaming and hugging, said their families got on really well and are going out to dinner

They were questioned about how awkward ATFR was. Tim said he was happy Rochelle got to ask him questions and get clarity (not sure that she did). Tim said he didn't need to make a decision til finish line (not quite what he said last night). Anna said she thinks he knew all the way along with a laugh. They both talked about how hard it was to bite their tongues over last few months - Anna mentioned his ex-girlfriend. Host said he could talk to them about ATFR for an hour.
What did Anna say about his ex-girlfriend?
She mentioned the ex in the context of not being able to deny rumours but not anything specific

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:34 am

I just watched the ATFR/WTA...
couple of thoughts:

Osher is a mess. I hope they axe him for future seasons.
The girls were not as catty as I thought.
I really like Penny. She is hilarious in an often unintentional way but is very sweet.
Ali handled herself very gracefully. You could see that her Tim were still comfortable together. She definitely got the new "Bachelorette" treatment.
Rochelle... ah. Rochelle. I just felt like she got pointers from producers as to what to say and how to behave...
Anna was cute. No ridiculous lipstick. BOOB JOB, though. Yep.
They were cute; I guess time will tell how this is going to play out.
Not fan of some of the dresses.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Seeing some of the interviews i get the feeling that they are infatuated with each other. It seems appearances(including physical) are very important to both of them. They look really good together and I hope there is more depth to the relationship. Best of luck.

I like browsing Ali's IG. She looks so adorable holding her cousin's baby. Add baking to the things she can do. Training to be a real housewife umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Rochelle is very candid here.

Bachelor runner up Rochelle tells all: I was forgotten about.[/quote]
http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-australia-rochelle-interview/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:30 pm

ElonM wrote:Rochelle is very candid here.

Bachelor runner up Rochelle tells all: I was forgotten about.
http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-australia-rochelle-interview/[/quote]
Wow. She is blunt. How is this possible if Tim and Anna are together?

Rosie: Will you stay friends with her?

Rochelle: Yeah, I want to stay friends with Anna.

She’s been very good to me, and kept me in her life despite the awkward situation. And I like that we’ve kept that going. My loyalty is definitely just with her now. I don’t need to have anything more to do with Tim.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
ElonM wrote:Rochelle is very candid here.

Bachelor runner up Rochelle tells all: I was forgotten about.
http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelor-australia-rochelle-interview/
Wow.  She is blunt.  How is this possible if Tim and Anna are together?

Rosie: Will you stay friends with her?

Rochelle: Yeah, I want to stay friends with Anna.

She’s been very good to me, and kept me in her life despite the awkward situation. And I like that we’ve kept that going. My loyalty is definitely just with her now. I don’t need to have anything more to do with Tim.
[/quote]
I finally watched the ATFR. Rochelle was truly hurt. I guess watching back that break up got the best of her. In the interview with Rosie, she was blunt and it seems as though the producers were pushing her to say things. She still doesn't believe that Tim didn't know he was in love with Anna until the last night. Good for her. Tim should have let her go before the Rose Ceremony but I guess it wasn't his decision.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:58 pm

You know when there's three in a relationship, someone is going to get hurt. Despite how considerate Tim was by not spending the night with any of them on the fantasy dates, and how respectful he was with Rochelle and Ali, someone did get hurt. It's the premise of this show that someone's happiness comes at great expense to others. Too bad. I do hope Anna and Tim make it as a couple as they are so darn cute together. It seems his family saw him with Anna. I loved how comfortable Anna seemed with Tim and her father. Now, I just hope that Rochelle and Ali can move on and be happy with their lives. They made some incredible friendships and had a lot of fun doing it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Live blog with Q&A from yesterday with Anna and Tim about three quarters of the way down this article. Tim really does seem "infatuated" as iamreal says, I do hope he has what it takes to develop this into something that lasts, still somewhat dubious about Tim and the comment his Dad made at MTP about Tim always dating older women was also interesting

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelors-tim-and-anna-spill-all/story-e6frfmyi-1226765602301

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Norcalgal wrote:You know when there's three in a relationship, someone is going to get hurt.  Despite how considerate Tim was by not spending the night with any of them on the fantasy dates, and how respectful he was with Rochelle and Ali, someone did get hurt.  It's the premise of this show that someone's happiness comes at great expense to others.  Too bad.  I do hope Anna and Tim make it as a couple as they are so darn cute together.  It seems his family saw him with Anna.  I loved how comfortable Anna seemed with Tim and her father.  Now, I just hope that Rochelle and Ali can move on and be happy with their lives.  They made some incredible friendships and had a lot of fun doing it.
I agree 
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:52 pm

If you have not seen this already, good interview with Tim with some insight into the show
http://www.popsugar.com.au/Tim-Robards-Interview-Anna-Bachelor-Grand-Final-32551322

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette