SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by atem Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:13 pm

AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I finally got a change to see the New Idea Video and based on that I am ruling out Anna as being F1.  Rochelle was very alluring but noticed that he kissed Ali on the mouth.  Not sure why they did show him saying bye/congrat to Rochelle as well. Umm.    AEF did you see the same thing.
How did you see the video? I don't see him kiss Ali on the mouth (it's a bit choppy so think it's edited) but it's not an awkward kiss with her like it is with Anna, I feel it's more a bit embarrassed kiss but Ali embraces him way more than Anna does. Rochelle can really move - she was so at ease eg, when all three girls were sitting down with Tim and she has her arm all over him and leans into him laughing. She was not awkward in any way especially when she is walking with him. She is either professional due to her modelling background or she is flirting with him.    
I am lost! Is this on facebook? On the site?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by atem Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:19 pm

AEF wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
AEF wrote:ok I know you are all most likely asleep so I'm talking to myself but I downloaded the behind the scenes video through netpage and it's gorgeous, the girls look even more beautiful than in print and seem to be having lots of fun. Not sure when it was filmed but there is an interesting scene where Tim kisses Anna in a friend sort of way (Anna turns her head away and is a bit awkward) then does same to Ali (less awkward),  You don't see him doing same to Rochelle but you can see in what they do show chemistry between Rochelle and Tim. Video is made by Andy Lloyd Creative. I even thought Tim was attractive which I don't normally. It may be beyond me to share it here but will see what I can do.
I need to see it, where can you find it?
It's at the top of the second page of the article where the play triangle button is. You have to download netpage, take a photo with an ipad etc. then you can play it. It let's you share it but only on twitter, facebook and email but I don't think it lets you share video just the print.  
Oh, it's an article available online?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:25 pm

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
AEF wrote:ok I know you are all most likely asleep so I'm talking to myself but I downloaded the behind the scenes video through netpage and it's gorgeous, the girls look even more beautiful than in print and seem to be having lots of fun. Not sure when it was filmed but there is an interesting scene where Tim kisses Anna in a friend sort of way (Anna turns her head away and is a bit awkward) then does same to Ali (less awkward),  You don't see him doing same to Rochelle but you can see in what they do show chemistry between Rochelle and Tim. Video is made by Andy Lloyd Creative. I even thought Tim was attractive which I don't normally. It may be beyond me to share it here but will see what I can do.
It's at the top of the second page of the article where the play triangle button is. You have to download netpage, take a photo with an ipad etc. then you can play it. It let's you share it but only on twitter, facebook and email but I don't think it lets you share video just the print.  
atem, the video is embedded in the article, iamreal has been able to download it from her location, iamreal can you help atem with the video?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:32 pm

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
atem, the video is embedded in the article, iamreal has been able to download it from her location, iamreal can you help atem with the video?
That's ok! I see what you guys are talking about now.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:35 pm

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Rochelle has the picture of all 4… Which I could read the article.

http://instagram.com/p/gjUtg2C4MV/
That picture is very hot! :Clap:
Hot photo indeed!!

I would love to read that article.
Seriously…Help AEF giggling
ok I will go and get it today!
Just read it and let us know the gist. I say that crap is never worth the money.
All, I have bought it but at work so will get it up in a few hours. Can you see this from the New Idea website? http://newidea.digitaledition.com.au/sample18112013/
What is up with all these 'Pregnant at last' articles? Rolling Eyes 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:43 pm

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Rochelle has the picture of all 4… Which I could read the article.

Hot photo indeed!!

Just read it and let us know the gist. I say that crap is never worth the money.
All, I have bought it but at work so will get it up in a few hours. Can you see this from the New Idea website? http://newidea.digitaledition.com.au/sample18112013/
What is up with all these 'Pregnant at last' articles?  Rolling Eyes 
You can see that the Australian mags are no different when it come to headlines, look at the one for the bachelor spread, where is the backstabbing (see the heading) among these girls and in the video you can see the three of them clearly are friends.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:49 pm

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Kaltie wrote:

Hot photo indeed!!

What is up with all these 'Pregnant at last' articles?  Rolling Eyes 
You can see that the Australian mags are no different when it come to headlines, look at the one for the bachelor spread, where is the backstabbing (see the heading) among these girls and in the video you can see the three of them clearly are friends.  
Yeah, tabs are the same everywhere. That is usually the case.

I am trying to see if I can find the vid on their main web site.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:39 pm

I tried, but I couldn't find a way to watch it. Thanks for the info about what was shown.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:54 pm

atem wrote:I tried, but I couldn't find a way to watch it.  Thanks for the info about what was shown.
Same here. Couldn't download that netpage app either. I really want to see that video though...

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:06 pm

I get it now. I live in Sweden so I can't download netpage. Can't find it on the App store. You can't share it on Twitter or something like that?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Hey guys .. I downloaded the Netpage free app to my iPhone. You then just point phone to the article and it downloads. Click on the play and voila.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:20 pm

I could be wrong but that did not look like a cheek kiss/peck with ali. We are talking about a peck on the lips. Anyway it is true that Rochelle was very flirty and if this happened after the F1 then it made me wonder. With Anna she just seem not into Tim at all.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette