SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by smartcat Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:25 pm

Cello music is so profoundly romantic. I love this choice of including them in an already emotional day. Wow buckets of tears.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:29 pm

More wedding planning pictures
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557749-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557747-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557745-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557743-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557741-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557737-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557735-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557733-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557731-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557725-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557719-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557729-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 46455710
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 46455711
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 46455712
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557717-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Wow, what a unique choice of music. This wedding is about to live up to "most romantic event of the year". I can't wait!! cheerleader cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Iploeg wrote:Wow, what a unique choice of music. This wedding is about to live up to "most romantic event of the year". I can't wait!! cheerleader cheerleader 

Me too! I cannot wait, I am very excited for them

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Iploeg wrote:
biolalyss wrote:Thanks so much Iploeg! I couldn't see it before but thanks to you now I got to see their cuteness on display! They really are one in a million couple :) I can't believe I will be in Santa Barbara on Saturday... I wish I could catch a sneak peek at the Four Seasons! Anyway, thanks again!

I'm glad I could help.

Thank you very much for this Iploeg. I went to bed last night feeling bad because..and I don't ever want to feel bad! I'm seeking happiness everyday so thank YOU!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:48 pm

joyjoy wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
cma52572 wrote:So 4 more days til 'consummation station"!!!!
I am curious do people really think these two have not done the deed?

Catherine was recently baptized for the wedding!!!
http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/01/catherine-giudici-baptized-wedding-sean-lowe/

I do believe it, because my husband and I did not - and I was 32 when we married. I watched the View today as they discussed celibacy,
so Sean and Catherine (and us) are not the only ones. Believe me, their life will be richer for having waited. I'm torn about all the focus on
the honeymoon. They are handling with grace what TPTB may be orchestrating in this area - treating it with humor. I think about the kids that have chosen abstinence, and maybe it is good to see that build-up to the wedding night for those who view the Bachelor. It confirms it is something worth waiting for, especially when it is preceded by the man and woman actually getting to know each other - as Sean and Catherine have done. I, too, am excited to see this wedding. I've lurked most of the year here and followed closely the progress of their relationship - and saw how it has really grown since they came home to Texas. I can't wait to see Sean finally have that relationship in marriage that he wanted so badly. It thrills my heart to know that Catherine - after all she's been through in her life - has found the security of a loving, give-and-take relationship. Somebody here said it feels like Sean and Catherine are their kids. It's not exactly that for me, but I can relate to them - not only in a shared faith - but in that desire to have the kind of marriage I saw around me. So Sunday night cannot come soon enough!

I agree! Very well said!

Me too, 1000%. I want to wait until after the wedding to post about this subject but you're faster than me, so thank you.
I'm hoping that my children will find a Sean or a Catherine for them, not about religion but about real Love and Respect/self-Respect.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:21 pm

More from life & style
In the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now,Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici spill all the details of their upcoming wedding.

The couple fell in love with the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara the moment they walked through the grounds.

The site is “just incredible,” Sean tells Life & Style of the California property nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains.

“We would’ve been foolish to say no to it.”

Some 200 guests — including Bachelor and Bachelorette alums Jef Holm, Desiree Hartsock and Lesley Murphy (one of Catherine’s bridesmaids) — will join Sean and Catherine to watch them exchange vows in the resort’s lush gardens on Jan. 26.

The duo decided on “mixing eclectic furniture, even bringing chandeliers that sit outside in the garden,” explained wedding planner Mindy Weiss.

Since it’s a made-for-TV wedding costing roughly $250,000, it has to be over-the-top.

But Sean and Catherine are determined to make sure the details of the day reflect their quirky personalities.

“We wanted to have a piece of us in it, and we’re fun and goofy and silly, so we like to add those little touches,” Sean reveals.

They picked a gold color scheme, and Catherine, who’s vegan, helped plan an eclectic menu for the reception.

Sean’s father, Jay, will be officiating the wedding, and the couple have written their own vows.

Catherine’s and Sean’s moms, as well as the maid of honor, helped the bride pick out her dress (which Sean will not see until she walks down the aisle).

“It was the third dress I tried on, and I just knew it was the one,” Catherine tells Life & Style.

“My best friend started crying. She says she saw a glow around me.”

Neil Lane designed the couple’s wedding bands — a diamond-and-platinum eternity band for Catherine and a platinum ring for Sean.

“Catherine and Sean were very involved in the design,” Lane tells Life & Style.
 For more, pick up this week’s issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:23 pm

blessed66 wrote:
Iploeg wrote:Wow, what a unique choice of music. This wedding is about to live up to "most romantic event of the year". I can't wait!! cheerleader cheerleader 

Me too!  I cannot wait, I am very excited for them

Me three! Wow, so romantic. I guess this is part of her "grown sexy" theme. It's going to be such a beautiful wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:27 pm

cma52572 wrote:So 4 more days til 'consummation station"!!!!
I am curious do people really think these two have not done the deed?

Catherine was recently baptized for the wedding!!!
http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/01/catherine-giudici-baptized-wedding-sean-lowe/

CMA, Respectfully I ask that you read the threads before posting articles. The baptism was discussed over a week ago as is all the stuff in that okhereistesituation site. There isn't much we miss and we try not to clutter our threads with old news. Thanks for your help in keeping our board organized.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:35 pm

I think that poster is a spammer or just trying to promote that site. She/he posts on other threads too just with that blog site.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:11 pm

bluejay8 wrote:I think that poster is a spammer or just trying to promote that site.  She/he posts on other threads too just with that blog site.

Good to know. Thanks. Let's not be clinking on any ol' link then!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:11 pm

umngirl wrote:More wedding planning pictures
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 60 464557717-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages

:eyesigh: My apologies if this is rehashing old news, but are those what they decided for the groom's cakes?!  So adorable!!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

+57
Millsugar
avitalna
Newto
Karen5354
Catdwoman50