SELECT CONTENT

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! Empty Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:54 pm

I just heard that Trista and Ryan are going to renew their vows on live TV on January 19th. I can't believe it's been 10 years since their wedding already!! Here's the official announcement. http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-celebrates-10-anniversary-132956994.html

Back to top Go down

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! Empty Re: Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!!

Post by IrishGal Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Thank you for linking to that. It's great to see that they are still going strong. awwww 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! Empty Re: Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!!

Post by anders Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:59 pm

OMG - another opportunity to cash in.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:27 pm

anders wrote:OMG - another opportunity to cash in.
My thoughts exactly.....
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:20 am

I have no problem with that and plan on watching. Most of the time they have a quiet life in Colorado. I actually like it when anyone on the show can use it to their advantage.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 am

I like the idea of this...I am looking forward to seeing them renew their vows! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:11 am

Same here!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! 8367-910 Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! I_got_13 Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! E5kqdm15 Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!! Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:40 am

anders wrote:OMG - another opportunity to cash in.
Who wouldn't?
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:13 pm

of course they would - it's as obvious as the nose on my face.

Trista has always been a famewhore. I guess I'm a little surprised Ryan wants to do it.

when does their life ever become private?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:43 pm

anders wrote:of course they would - it's as obvious as the nose on my face.

Trista has always been a famewhore. I guess I'm a little surprised Ryan wants to do it.

It's called seizing the opportunity or striking while the iron is hot. It's her life she can do what she wants with it. Life's about choices and this is her choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:52 pm

anders wrote:of course they would - it's as obvious as the nose on my face.

In the end, the perks one can get from being on this show are mostly what it is all about, and why not? The have given all of us entertainment value, what they get from it is their compensation. Some people don't care much about their privacy. That is up to them. I am not a big Trista fan, but more power to her. If she has an audience, and that is what she wants, good for everyone. Frankly, why turn down having your celebration paid for?

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:36 pm

hey - I've always been about striking while the iron is hot - but its been reheated so many times, its getting stale. I'm sure there's an audience that will watch, but I won't be one of them.

Frankly, why turn down having your celebration paid for?
is that the reason, or are they doing it for the money?

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista and Ryan - Bachelorette 1 - renewing their vows!!

+8
chloep
glazedover
Linds911
Admin
albean99
Newto
anders
IrishGal
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum