SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:54 am

fijibeachbum wrote:I am also trying to go spoiler free. This is wonderful, with the old-time sleuthing! Can someone get the SC of the women with JPa in front of the mansion and label it, so we can associate the names and faces, with their dresses? Or somehow write the names on a SC which has more than one woman on it? I can't get the names down at all and I find myself backtracking and searching to figure out who we are talking about. I am afraid to venture on the other side, for fear that I will accidentally come across information. Thanks to anyone who is capable of doing this. I am not skilled in that area.  :Smiley: 

will this do for now?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:59 am

YES!!! Thank you so much!  High clap 
I can't keep them straight since I haven't obsessed over the spoilers as in year's past. But I do like the mystery still to solve.  :cutesmile!: 
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

Perfect, grace! That really helps me. I haven't re-watched because I've been messing around with doing screencaps on my Mac. If you have xfinity, you can watch and pause at any time. Also if you make it full screen, you can make giant, fairly clear screencaps. So I'm experimenting with it.

Here's another look at ocean girl...three successive caps,lightened and then lightened again. Not sure that I see any signs of a widows peak...so I'm leaning away from Kat at the moment...and then again, maybe she really doesn't have one. I need more screen shots of her.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:58 am

He's a slow motion preview to grab SCs from. What's xfinity?

Litta - the bracelet is the only thing that makes me think it's Andi. Hair seems too light.

Who is this.. Chelsea?

I think we can safely assume Alli and Claire are among the final girls. There are lots of SCs for both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:19 am

Grace, xfinity is what comcast calls it service. We have cable, internet and phone through comcast. We have an email account through comcast so I was able to log on to watch the show on my computer, without any darkening or added words or annoying arrows when I paused it.

I'm confused. Is this who you're calling Alli? I see her in a lot of caps, but I'm not sure who she is.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:14 am

She does have something something to flash there! Anyhow, pretty sure this is Victoria, maybe she goes home over it as I can't find her again.
Sad thing is she was probably JP's perfect match.  giggling 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] this leads to this..  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  which leads to this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Did she want him dead before or after this little chat?

I did look at the blow out pic of the topless girl, but no signs of ombre in the frontal pic. Did I mention that Victoria is from Brazil?

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:17 am

Litta123 wrote:Grace, xfinity is what comcast calls it service. We have cable, internet and phone through comcast. We have an email account through comcast so I was able to log on to watch the show on my computer, without any darkening or added words or annoying arrows when I paused it.

I'm confused. Is this who you're calling Alli? I see her in a lot of caps, but I'm not sure who she is.

I will let you "sleuth" guys, but just a little pointer---not Alli but you could call her A  :Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:15 am

I think this is Andi....JMO :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:49 am

Rolly wrote:I think this is Andi....JMO :yes: 

There are plenty of SCs of Andi the lawywer and Clare the hairdresser so those 2 make it far. Part of the F3 ?
Both have SCs in a tropical (FD) type location. Could they be our F2 ? Possible.

The 3rd person that is a possibility is Nikki since we have them on the horses. Does anyone know if that could be F3 location or perhaps a 1on1 date prior to HTs in a warmer location ? I don't even know the locations this year !
IF that is an FDtype location then its curious that Nikki made it far since there are barely any date scenario type SCs of her and JP in the run up to HTs. This is what is putting the greatest doubt in my mind  :Smiley: . If anyone can pick out Nikki on a 1on1 prior to HTs please do post !!!
The other SC set that I suspect is Nikki is the blonde kissing JP on a boat/catamaran. That would also be a  FD type location. That girl is too light blonde to be Clare and sort of matches with the horses scene. JMO.

Could the single mom Renee make it towards the end, she has a couple of SCs in the season preview as well though I'm not entirely sure if she has any FD type pictures ?
ETA : I looked over the SCs on aftertherose and I couldn't find any more of Renee so it appears as though she has a 1on1 date at some point, possibly ending with diner/dancing but nothing much else.
Clare had some sort of problem on what appears to be a group date in an oriental location. She is wearing an orange dress and there are SCs of her frustrated with her hands over her face and also sitting alone.

I wish I knew how to bring SCs across from aftertherose and post them here.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:24 am

^^The other cap that could be Nikki is the girl repelling down a cave (or whatever it is) with Juan. I have a few close ups of this cap, but don't have time to post as I'm headed out until early afternoon.

Okay, if that's Andi, then I'm confused by the whole topless pic. Is there another girl with an ombré on the show? Or maybe there was no drama with that incident...just the girls (and, of course, the producers) having fun.  scratch  Whatever...moving on.

I'd love to know people's guesses on the locations. It's confusing to me. I see some cold mountain type scenes and then some tropical...and some Asian scenes. There are some that remind me of Milford Sound in New Zealand (on the South Island)...that could explain some of the snowy mountain scenes as well...near New Queensland? Sorry, doing this from memory as I traveled there many years ago...so maybe my names of the locations are wrong.

Lastly, I noticed that crying bathroom girl has noticeable arm hair. If someone (grace?) can find a close up of Victoria's arms, maybe we can nail that down for certain.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:53 am

I thought maybe the girl repelling could be Niki too..there is also a blonde bungie jumping with Juan too.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:59 am

It would help a lot if a spoiled friend could post the seasons official episode description in the media thread. That way we know what locations etc. we are talking about. Since that has officially been announced by the network - it wouldn't be a spoiler. What do you all think ?
ETA : I found the Season Description with filming location and was wondering if I should post it ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam