SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 33 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:24 am

^^grace, I can buy that, too. Whatever happened with her, I'd be willing to bet it happened in Miami.

I've got one more theory to post with caps, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Unfortunately, I've got an early wake up time in the morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 33 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:43 am

chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Litta123 wrote:nd, is it fair to say that the previews will always show the final 2 or 3 in some glimpse or another at FS/LCD locations? If so, then we need to look at the unaccounted for Sharleen cap and the one that grace found of Andi, both having evening, dressed up conversations with Juan.

Do we know the facility in St. Lucia that either Juan or the girls stay at? Is that info that we are allowed to get from our spoiled friends on here?

Here's the unaccounted for Sharleen cap...I wonder if this could be St. Lucia.

I would be fine if the spoiled folks posted the location/resorts that the girls stay at in St Lucia. That may help us in figuring out the 3rd girl. Others can weigh in with their own opinions.

As for the first question - I believe the answer to that is yes. If they exist then "something" is shown. Though normally the F1 is shown faceless / from a distance i.e. hidden while the F2 / F3 is  more identifiable. Sometimes the location view (or boat) is shown.
I just wonder if there isn't some shake up towards the end like last season ? Perhaps that is why we have back to back epi's being shown.

We don't know them..

I did find out the location for the FRC location in ST. Lucia if anyone wants that...you can definately pm me.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Here's the extra Sharleen cap that jojo mentioned in the other thread. Btw, it was after the soccer date, not the pool party. I think I deserve some extra pay for having to sit through that entire B-fest pool party again and then not to have the PI in that section to begin with...I'm KIDDING! jojo, good catch in seeing it in the first place. Thanks for the heads up!

I don't recognize the background at all and this is a new outfit for Sharleen...I believe. If anyone catches another shot we need to capture, let me know.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Duplicate

Last edited by jojo47 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Sorry, Litta!!! And yes, I authorize your raise in pay! We now have 2 unaccounted for SC's of Sharleen that "could be" warmer locations (entirely possible they're not tho). How many warm locations, besides Miami, before FD's? If they're all Miami, she's got alot going on that episode.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Besides Miami, I think Vietnam would qualify as a warmer location. It's possible that our first unaccounted for Sharleen cap is taken at the cocktail/RC (the colorful lantern caps). We never see Sharleen in any of those caps, but she certainly would be there. It's just that those blinds in the background never show up in any of the other lantern caps...so it could be Vietnam, but it's impossible to confirm that right now.

I know I've said this before, but just suppose Juan wanted Sharleen to stick around for the HTD. Where would her hometown be? Would it be too expensive for the show to take her out of the country? Not to mention, wouldn't it mess up their time schedule? So, if there's drama in Miami surrounding Sharleen, could it be the producers way of getting around those details?

Obviously, I'm just brain storming the possibilities, seeing if anything sticks.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Litta123 wrote:Besides Miami, I think Vietnam would qualify as a warmer location. It's possible that our first unaccounted for Sharleen cap is taken at the cocktail/RC (the colorful lantern caps). We never see Sharleen in any of those caps, but she certainly would be there. It's just that those blinds in the background never show up in any of the other lantern caps...so it could be Vietnam, but it's impossible to confirm that right now.

I know I've said this before, but just suppose Juan wanted Sharleen to stick around for the HTD. Where would her hometown be? Would it be too expensive for the show to take her out of the country? Not to mention, wouldn't it mess up their time schedule? So, if there's drama in Miami surrounding Sharleen, could it be the producers way of getting around those details?

Obviously, I'm just brain storming the possibilities, seeing if anything sticks.

I think they would bring her parents in from Canada and have the date somewhere in the country. New York would be a good guess, seeing that she lived there for a couple of years.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Litta123 wrote:Besides Miami, I think Vietnam would qualify as a warmer location. It's possible that our first unaccounted for Sharleen cap is taken at the cocktail/RC (the colorful lantern caps). We never see Sharleen in any of those caps, but she certainly would be there. It's just that those blinds in the background never show up in any of the other lantern caps...so it could be Vietnam, but it's impossible to confirm that right now.

She is from Canada. Her parents still live there. I believe Jillian's HTD did take place in Canada too. Or if not she resided in NY for a few years so they could simply film a HTD there...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:32 pm

^^That seems reasonable, july.

Here's my last set of caps that, in the grand scheme of it, don't impact the outcome, but I thought I'd post. This is the closest I come to for the 2-on-1 date...which would place it in NZ.

Notice Juan says, "This is getting very hard." (Not a word from you, JBF!) His head goes back-and-forth and he looks very uncomfortable. Could this be the 2-on-1 date? If so, Renee would appear to be on it. I'm not sure if NZ is the right place for the 2-on-1. From an earlier exchange, I think it was determined to be when there are 11 girls...which would make it Vietnam. So this could be the GD in NZ.

Btw, if the 2-on-1 date is Vietnam, then I have no idea who's on it. The caps indicate individual dates for Nikki and for Renee. Nikki's is an all day date -- rappelling and exploring the ruins. So, maybe someone else is with Renee and Juan making wishes, placing lanterns in the water.

Like I say, it probably doesn't matter...other than it would probably make the all white clothing on Clare/Juan part of a group date.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Not in a million years do I think Chelsie makes it to a F3 spot (& not because I don't like her...just not enough caps of her). That said, I found it funny how her dress matches the girl on the yacht cap we have.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^That seems reasonable, july.

Here's my last set of caps that, in the grand scheme of it, don't impact the outcome, but I thought I'd post. This is the closest I come to for the 2-on-1 date...which would place it in NZ.

Notice Juan says, "This is getting very hard." (Not a word from you, JBF!) His head goes back-and-forth and he looks very uncomfortable. Could this be the 2-on-1 date? If so, Renee would appear to be on it. I'm not sure if NZ is the right place for the 2-on-1. From an earlier exchange, I think it was determined to be when there are 11 girls...which would make it Vietnam. So this could be the GD in NZ.

Btw, if the 2-on-1 date is Vietnam, then I have no idea who's on it. The caps indicate individual dates for Nikki and for Renee. Nikki's is an all day date -- rappelling and exploring the ruins. So, maybe someone else is with Renee and Juan making wishes, placing lanterns in the water.

Like I say, it probably doesn't matter...other than it would probably make the all white clothing on Clare/Juan part of a group date.

Nailed it litta.

That scene where he keeps shaking his head definitely points to the 2 in 1 date and Renee appears to be on it. Good work. Who would be the other girl ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:07 am

From the crying caps we see in next week's preview, I think grace's guess that Elise and Lauren get cut in Seoul might be correct.

We know it can't be Renee, Andi, Clare, Sharleen, Nikki and Chelsie because they end up in Miami.

So if our Seoul departures are correct, that leaves Danielle, Kat, Cassandra, Allison and Kelly as the possibilities. I would hate for him to put the two mothers up against each other, but I could also see that happen. I find it interesting that Renee apparently gets a 1-on-1 in Vietnam, followed by a 2-on-1 in NZ.

I'm not sure I can narrow it down any more without more previews. If Kelly drops the bomb at the RC, I could see Kelly being shown the door sooner rather than later. Both Clare and Juan are visibly upset at the Vietnam RC and he keeps Clare around...so why not take out the girl who orchestrates their distress?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam