SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions - Page 34 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions

Post by jjinkc Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Litta123 wrote:I honestly have gotten to the point that I have no idea what's going on this season. I took screen caps of the Vietnam RC to get the facial expressions that JBF was referring to and, wow, no one really seemed like they wanted to be there. It was awkward to the nth degree. Maybe that why Juan was crying...maybe he got lectured on how he was screwing up the season...who knows?

I have no clue how to interpret Clare's interview...it was all over the place. But, yeah, "my confidence" in her being F1 has diminished. However, I'm still not feeling it with Nikki or Andi either. Could there be a default pick this season? Btw, not that this proves anything, but Andi is now being followed by Chris Harrison on twitter. I'm thinking she is the next B'ette.

Could that be why there are the back to back episodes? Isn't it HTD and fantasy dates that will be back to back and then the next week will be the WTA?  If so, if Andi is the F3, she could be introduced then, because she's already off the show.
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions - Page 34 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions

Post by JBF Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Litta123 wrote:I honestly have gotten to the point that I have no idea what's going on this season. I took screen caps of the Vietnam RC to get the facial expressions that JBF was referring to and, wow, no one really seemed like they wanted to be there. It was awkward to the nth degree. Maybe that why Juan was crying...maybe he got lectured on how he was screwing up the season...who knows?

I have no clue how to interpret Clare's interview...it was all over the place. But, yeah, "my confidence" in her being F1 has diminished. However, I'm still not feeling it with Nikki or Andi either. Could there be a default pick this season? Btw, not that this proves anything, but Andi is now being followed by Chris Harrison on twitter. I'm thinking she is the next B'ette.

Amusing that you put "my confidence" in quotation marks. Clare probably had to do that interview because everybody online is calling her and Juan every name in the book and she has to "clare-ify" that they only made it to... THIRD base. She seems mostly mad at Juan for judging their ocean romp as more despicable than pool-time, which was HIS idea. Also bringing Camilla into it. Maybe he is still using Camilla excuses. Apparently he was when saying ABC shouldn't air a gay bachelor. As if he even allows Camilla to watch this tardy show in the first place.

Heck, it is quite possible that they are at the safe house right now doing heaven-knows-what while we discuss all of this.

Juan was smiling when he as rubbing his eyes and Clare was smiling at him. Hate to use that word again, nd4reality, because I know how I make you barf over it. That boy was gobsmacked... gobsmacked! With Danielle going on and on about the "tension", I am dying to know what "tension" she was talking about in that particular scene. This again reminds me of a past season... and Jordan Paul going on and on during the Taiwan date about "demanding answers" with Ashley Hebert kissing Ames and Lucas, overnights with Benny Boy Flajnik and so forth. "All things bad bad bad." Meanwhile, on screen during this endless sea of belly-aching, we see Ashley giggling and blushing "these are gonna be the worst wedding pictures ever". AHHHHH! The wonders of editing!

This season was a complete lemon.

lexforlife wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm wondering  if this scene occurred before or after the talk or maybe tptb will make the whole date appear like one huge argument throughout, lol.

Hey! I have no crystal ball. He may very well pick Nikki, Andi, Sharleen, Renee or Chelsie at the end of this... or NOBODY... or his ex. No telling who leaves and comes back. Yet this sure looks like our future PEOPLE cover in March.

It tickled me re-watching the "behind-the-scenes" show shown the Sunday before episode #2. Little Camilla keeps saying "chocolate" on screen during her winter wonderland play in the snow... which Clare would stomp all over later. Juan is shoving chocolate into Clare before he makes out in Korea. "Do I have chocolate breath?"

Again... this season is a complete lemon... and Fleiss must make lemonade. Hey! Everybody is drinking it! You think the masses are saying "oh, yeah, Clare is DEFINITELY the one he chooses"? At least the angry mobs are getting out of their system now. They were nasty towards Des and Chris at the end of their season, fully expecting her to leave Seattle for Utah within days.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Jmo but both Juans blog this week and Claire's interview are huge red flags for me me that she is not the f1. if she were really the final 1 world Juan call ocean gate a mistake? plus I'm sure he has read what people have been saying if he was with her don't you think he would if stuck up for her a little bit in his blog? instead none of that and he seemed cold as ice when writing about the ocean gate imo

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:14 pm

I fully understand everybody's confusions... and, no, I don't know for certain what happens at the end of this. Yet look at how Juan even states it on his blog:

"After the party I was relaxing in my room, watching baseball when someone knocked on my door. It was Clare. She came to thank me for the great day and she wanted to jump in the ocean for the first time with me. She was so happy that I didn't want to reject her, but I definitely made a mistake.

The next day I felt guilty because Clare got more time with me than the other women. I regretted giving Clare the extra time. Also, I didn't think it was a good example for my daughter to watch daddy going into the ocean with a girl at night. I already had a great day with her and even taking her to my pool was something that I should not have done. Honestly, my mistake. "

What? Somebody is using a stop watch with him?

What about "a good example" for Nikki, Andi, Sharleen, Chelsie, Renee and anybody else who doesn't taste like chocolate when he kisses her?

Good grief! Poor Camilla has to tell Daddy she is "going to the library" every time she wants to see her boyfriend! He accused Cassandra of being an "over protective mommy". Pffffft!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:37 pm

JBF wrote:

Amusing that you put "my confidence" in quotation marks. Clare probably had to do that interview because everybody online is calling her and Juan every name in the book and she has to "clare-ify" that they only made it to... THIRD base. She seems mostly mad at Juan for judging their ocean romp as more despicable than pool-time, which was HIS idea. Also bringing Camilla into it. Maybe he is still using Camilla excuses. Apparently he was when saying ABC shouldn't air a gay bachelor. As if he even allows Camilla to watch this tardy show in the first place.

Heck, it is quite possible that they are at the safe house right now doing heaven-knows-what while we discuss all of this.

Juan was smiling when he as rubbing his eyes and Clare was smiling at him. Hate to use that word again, nd4reality, because I know how I make you barf over it. That boy was gobsmacked... gobsmacked! With Danielle going on and on about the "tension", I am dying to know what "tension" she was talking about in that particular scene. This again reminds me of a past season... and Jordan Paul going on and on during the Taiwan date about "demanding answers" with Ashley Hebert kissing Ames and Lucas, overnights with Benny Boy Flajnik and so forth. "All things bad bad bad." Meanwhile, on screen during this endless sea of belly-aching, we see Ashley giggling and blushing "these are gonna be the worst wedding pictures ever". AHHHHH! The wonders of editing!

This season was a complete lemon.

lexforlife wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm wondering  if this scene occurred before or after the talk or maybe tptb will make the whole date appear like one huge argument throughout, lol.

Hey! I have no crystal ball. He may very well pick Nikki, Andi, Sharleen, Renee or Chelsie at the end of this... or NOBODY... or his ex. No telling who leaves and comes back. Yet this sure looks like our future PEOPLE cover in March.

It tickled me re-watching the "behind-the-scenes" show shown the Sunday before episode #2. Little Camilla keeps saying "chocolate" on screen during her winter wonderland play in the snow... which Clare would stomp all over later. Juan is shoving chocolate into Clare before he makes out in Korea. "Do I have chocolate breath?"

Again... this season is a complete lemon... and Fleiss must make lemonade. Hey! Everybody is drinking it! You think the masses are saying "oh, yeah, Clare is DEFINITELY the one he chooses"? At least the angry mobs are getting out of their system now. They were nasty towards Des and Chris at the end of their season, fully expecting her to leave Seattle for Utah within days.

I must be in the minority but I like Clare and I think this picture of them is adorable. Responding to some past posts....I am a nurse and a nurse can find a job almost anywhere. I think Clare is more than just a hairdresser, I thought I read somewhere that she started her own business. So maybe she owns or is in partnership at the place that she works. I think we have a lot more to see in the episodes ahead. From the previews it looks like Clare, Sharleen, and Andi have some pretty hot dates coming up. It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out.

I didn't see Clare throwing JP under the bus in her interview. I think she was just trying to explain why she acted the way that she did and how confused she was, I would be from what JP said to her. He initiated to pool episode while the other women were at the cocktail party....I was shocked that he did this! I saw the pool incident as being much hotter than what we saw in the ocean. I don't think Clare is crazy either, I think she's being edited this way. Call me crazy but I like her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:16 pm

I think THE STORYLINE of this season was spelled out in her PI session during the Vietnam dinner. She is not changing who she is just to please Juan. He has to accept her regardless. When she speaks, she is clearly reading something off camera... to make sure she words it correctly. Juan is not the king of Siam and she's letting him know that. Both do have a stubborn streak, but he is the one who may have to "bend" a bit more than her.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:24 pm

I agree with Rolly! I like Clare & I like her with JP !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 pm

I too think that picture is fantastic. Whatever conversation they had in the beginning of their date goes well.

So what changed since then ? She certainly does not sound as though that conversation explained her doubts and soothed her feelings.

Do you guys think that post show she and JP have talked about what is clearly a sore point
with her ? It just doesn't seem like it.
Particularly if she used a phrase like "I don't understand both then and now".

OAN
I don't remember who but there was a previous F1 who explained some thing in an interview to the media in their season but I can't remember who it was.
 scratch Someone had asked the question earlier.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:48 am

So is Millsy

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:15 am

docnash14 wrote:

So is Millsy

Hurray!! I'd be very happy to have Andi as Bachelorette. Smart. Feisty. Gorgeous. Bring on the men!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:25 am

nd4reality wrote:I too think that picture is fantastic. Whatever conversation they had in the beginning of their date goes well.

So what changed since then ? She certainly does not sound as though that conversation explained her doubts and soothed her feelings.

Do you guys think that post show she and JP have talked about what is clearly a sore point
with her ? It just doesn't seem like it.
Particularly if she used a phrase like "I don't understand both then and now".

OAN
I don't remember who but there was a previous F1 who explained some thing  in an interview to the media in their season but I can't remember who it was.
 scratch Someone had asked the question earlier.

Was it not Courtney??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 am

relaxing wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Did not say that Clare sounded angry. She still sounds upset by both the incident and how it came across. She is not over it and would have if they had plenty of time post show to talk things over together. All she would have clarified was that nothing happened in the water
(i.e. no sex) yet she chose to give her p.o.v of JPs reactions and how she felt.
She comes across as "a woman scorned".
The way she clarified what went on in Vietnam (other than the no sex declaration) makes it seem like she is not F1.

I agree        That is why I wonder why she was allowed to do the interview.  

This is my biggest question too.  I thought she could be F1 until I read that interview.  Now no way I would believe it now.  Takes mystery out of the finale if she's in the F2 as it looks, because it will be hard for me to consider he might pick her after reading that.

Why are they being nice and caring that she doesn't like how it was portrayed and letting her both clear the air and make it seem pretty obvious (IMO) she's not the one. Not their usual way.  Makes me think they need to have a pleasant, trusting relationship with her now (post-show).

Or they've lost interest in the season. What are the ratings? Anyone know? What do you think Clare could have on them that they would sacrifice drama for a pleasant, trusting relationship?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions

+44
Longhornfan
George1218
4health
livlafluv1
mbatts