SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Post by LibbyBell Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Goofball! ... does he tell who the F1 is or just confirm the F2?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:59 pm

No

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Thanks Jeepers--

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:52 pm

I could have sworn I read somewhere in these threads that CH said that JP did not fully embrace the process.
That is a red flag IMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:01 am

Do you think Juan Pablo basically has two sides to him? This show is taking a pretty serious approach to dating whereas he used to pick up girls dancing in clubs and what not.

Chris Harrison: I think he has a tough letting go and really opening up and giving himself to this process. One thing, if you go back and ask any of our Bachelors or Bachelorettes, especially the successful ones -- whether it's Sean or [Ashley Hebert] -- [they say] you really have to let go.

It doesn't mean you're going to go one the show and say, "I'm finding a wife; I'm finding a husband." Because that's not real. That's not realistic.

But you can realistically say, "I am honestly open to this and I am going to give myself up to what you guys do because this works." And that's why Sean came back. That's why [Emily Maynard] came back. That's why a lot of people do come back, because it is a television show -- we're creating an entertainment show -- but it works!

But you really do have to believe and give up to the process, and I think Juan Pablo has had a really tough time with that. And I don't know exactly what that is, if it's a cultural difference, if there is a language barrier -- and I know a little bit has been made of that -- but there really was a language and cultural barrier because he didn't know the show as well as people who have been watching it for 10 or 12 years, who just kind of slide into that role.

He had a tough time fitting into it and really giving it up to the process, and I think the women have seen a little bit of that. They felt it. And I think it's made some of them question, you know, his motives, his real sincerity of, "Is he here for true love?" Because they're not hearing it and seeing it as much as they've seen it in the past.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:07 am

t4p.
Not sure what CH is on about.
It is a TV show. If it was so "successful" they would have more than just 1 bachelor marry his chosen one and another marry a girl from the show. Yes I do count the other bachelors like Charlie and Byron as success stories also. But most male leads have not been able to find someone they could date for more than 2 years leave alone marry.

JaunP is no different than approximately 15 male leads before him.

As far as bachelorettes its just Trista and Ashley. For Des is still early days yet so no judgement on the "success" of her relationship.

Having said that - perhaps CH is clue 'ing us in to the fact that he did not get his happy ending after all.  plotting 
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:19 am

I don't think that CH was necessarily giving up the f2 because we've had the f3 go to the ATFR at times and it's possible it will happen this season. I'd still avoid it if you want to be sure.  

I've always thought that it would be difficult for JP to really let go. He almost worries too much about the other girls' feelings.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:56 am

To me, Chris Harrison's comments relate to the whole "Oh Camilla might see this" business. Also his fussiness about Being As Fair As Possible without just going with the flow. Juan does look rather uptight a lot on screen.

With the Bachelorettes, they are all fussing that the one they want will leave them... or "not love me back"... or the guy still has "heartbreak" issues himself that may be preventing him from proposing to her. Therefore we get the silly Frank/Bentley/Bryden/Brooks business... so she can go Boo-Hoo and show the F1 guy that she too experiences heartbreak and Don't You Dare Pull This Stunt On Me.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Reading the US weekly article, it sounds like JP picks no one ...

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Anything yet this season from Neil Lane? Have we seen any pics of the "ring"?
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:02 pm

sde1041 wrote:Reading the US weekly article, it sounds like JP picks no one ...

I have thought that for a while now…..I just don't see how there is a Final 1 out of any of these girls, especially since the edit is so weird for the F4 (except Renee)

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:58 pm

sde1041 wrote:Reading the US weekly article, it sounds like JP picks no one ...

Anything specific that made you think that ?

I do suspect that there is more drama besides Andi leaving at the end.
Grace and I both heard Clare saying that she need to tell him something and then saying but I thought as though she thought he would appreciate what she told him but he didn't.
So something else causes an upset towards the end for JP and his ending.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

+49
mtnlvr55
AEF
glazedover
DKWillis
Luvstruck