SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread - Page 42 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Post by notarose Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:15 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, well, well

I guess he didn't tell her the shorts made her butt look big :bigsmile: 
If I had a guess it had some type of sexual innuendo. She wasn't happy about it and props to her for bringing it up in the LCD and confronting him about whatever he said. I'm proud of Clare.

It appears that TPTB are throwing him under the bus again.  I'm wondering if this scene will be shown. Since it was on Good Morning America, it seems likely that it will be shown.

OMG I read the first comment line about big butt then clicked the link thinking that was totally what she wanted to talk to him about!!!!!!!! No wonderful I find this season so hard to figure.  giggling 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread - Page 42 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Post by Cari Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:29 am

A good post-show blog

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 am

Cari wrote:A good post-show blog

That was worth reading. Thanks for posting.  :yes: 
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:54 am

Mirzam wrote:

Agreed with everything in that blog! Thanks for posting Cari!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:11 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Agreed with everything in that blog! Thanks for posting Cari!

Great post!
I'm still sitting here in awe of what TPTB and CH did last night I haven't come up with an exact post on my opinions just yet. For now what I will say is that what the hell is wrong with just asking the couple are you HAPPY? That to me would of be sufficient enough? Hey Nikki and Juan Pablo how is this relationship going? Are you happy? What are the plans from here? WHY did it have to be focused on "but do you love her" Every time they said it I cringed. If anything this made me gain more respect for JP and WAY less for CH, TPTB and Sean/Cat. I mean i'm still trying to gather what exactly I witness last night but looked to me like war on JP to me. Nikki and JP are going about this the real way, not saying any feelings that aren't there. This is how this show should end, happy and getting to know one another to see if it can be something more outside of the bubble! I'm not sure if a lot of us even tell someone we love them after 6 weeks of dating so why do they have too? I am just in awe of JP's treatment, I really am...

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 pm

anybody can give me heads up,....are JuKi (what a name!!..LOL) going to do media circuit as per usual??...Anyone knows whether they will do the People Mag.Shot?
 :anyone?:  TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Interesting what Neil Lane said about JP being ready to propose to Nikki.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Three things that JuanPa cares for Nikki tremendously.
1) when he was talking to this cousin about the one he meant Nikki.  To prove that, he had her meet his family and baby mama so she would know exactly what she would be getting herself into.  He cared for her then.

2) He gave her a pair of earrings designed by his Dad for her birthday on her HTD.  There was a lot of thought that went into this gift.  His family was involved here in coming up with a gift.  Yes he cared for her tremendously by then.

3)  He wrote and recorded a song for her.  Tremendously, tremendously care for her.

4) Neil said this.  Thanks Mommyof1 for posting. It seems pretty clear to me that he was all in as well.

Meanwhile, jeweler Neil Lane, who famously provides the engagement rings for the "Bachelor/ette" finales, tells People that he thought Juan Pablo was ready to propose to Nikki in Saint Lucia.

"He indicated to me that he had found the right girl. He did not give a hint that he didn't have that certainty about the woman he was choosing. Sitting in Saint Lucia and talking to him, it was clear he had a girl in mind and he wasn't taking it lightly. He seemed excited about the moment and finding the best ring for this particular girl," says Lane. "When I left him, he seemed prepared to propose. There were other 'Bachelors' over the years, like Jake Pavelka, who seemed less certain or who might have been struggling. Juan Pablo was not that way."

5)  I think he was going to propose but after what Clare said to him and with two people leaving him, I think he reconsidered.  I think this was the best step.  

6)  Wait I am up to 6.. oh well.  After posting the picture of the wedding chapel.  I think they are ok and will be ok.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:26 pm

What picture of the wedding chapel ? I missed that !

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:
What picture of the wedding chapel ? I missed that !

when JuanPa was in Vegas he posted a picture on his IG of the Forever Grand wedding chapel.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:32 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Three things that JuanPa cares for Nikki tremendously.
1) when he was talking to this cousin about the one he meant Nikki.  To prove that, he had her meet his family and baby mama so she would know exactly what she would be getting herself into.  He cared for her then.

2) He gave her a pair of earrings designed by his Dad for her birthday on her HTD.  There was a lot of thought that went into this gift.  His family was involved here in coming up with a gift.  Yes he cared for her tremendously by then.

3)  He wrote and recorded a song for her.  Tremendously, tremendously care for her.

4) Neil said this.  Thanks Mommyof1 for posting. It seems pretty clear to me that he was all in as well.

Meanwhile, jeweler Neil Lane, who famously provides the engagement rings for the "Bachelor/ette" finales, tells People that he thought Juan Pablo was ready to propose to Nikki in Saint Lucia.

"He indicated to me that he had found the right girl. He did not give a hint that he didn't have that certainty about the woman he was choosing. Sitting in Saint Lucia and talking to him, it was clear he had a girl in mind and he wasn't taking it lightly. He seemed excited about the moment and finding the best ring for this particular girl," says Lane. "When I left him, he seemed prepared to propose. There were other 'Bachelors' over the years, like Jake Pavelka, who seemed less certain or who might have been struggling. Juan Pablo was not that way."

5)  I think he was going to propose but after what Clare said to him and with two people leaving him, I think he reconsidered.  I think this was the best step.  

6)  Wait I am up to 6.. oh well.  After posting the picture of the wedding chapel.  I think they are ok and will be ok.

I agree Good Post  I also think he took Nikki's Dad"s comment about "if you are not 100% sure, I'd rather you not propose to my daughter" into consideration as well. He wanted to respect her Dad.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:45 pm

JP had tweeted asking how long should he wrote about the finale on his blog. yet, People only has put this recap, written by someone else?

i know Des, Em, Sean had written their own finale or the so-called happy ending by their own rainbow and butterflies words.

im confused !! anyone??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

+49
mtnlvr55
AEF
glazedover
DKWillis
Luvstruck