SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:55 am

Thanks for posting hubs at alter pics. Need to go to buy more tissues, tearing up already!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:10 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:From a private IG account. Our first glimpse of hubs at the altar.

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 B215184facc152ecdd6a0fd902139028_zps0285bb03

This picture gives me chills, wow, just wow. Thank you so much for posting this.

And lipsis, congrats on that tweet from Sean!!

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:16 am

iloveromance wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:From a private IG account. Our first glimpse of hubs at the altar.

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 B215184facc152ecdd6a0fd902139028_zps0285bb03

This picture gives me chills, wow, just wow. Thank you so much for posting this.

And lipsis, congrats on that tweet from Sean!!

ditto to all the above. I'm so moved by the picture of Sean and Papa Jay at the alter and crying with joy tears already, "wiggles"
Lipsis, so happy you got the first reply from Sean, something to keep in your memory book. You deserve it, I never met a better or more sincere fan.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:19 am

chloep wrote:I may be totally blind, but I don't think this pic from Sean has been posted yet..:

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 B30670f4864811e38f0d1262a4bedf57_8

Seems kinda small from this perspective. The wedding reception is probably going to have a different set-up.
luv how cat is there seated w the MIL. both ladies are so lucky to have each other. i see MIL to be sweet and caring..maybe even the 'not-so-typical-MIL'. cat will be the sweetest and caring DIL. what a beautiful LOWE household. aahhhhh!! luv it!!
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:22 am

Everything I've seen so far about this wedding is very, very romantic. Catherine really has great taste and it looks like all her dreams about the wedding are coming true.

I'm so excited right now. In twelve hours they will be at that altar becoming man and wife!!

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:26 am

GOOD MORNING TO ALL!!!!!!! Happy Sunday and Wedding Day!!!!!!!
It is going to be an AMAZING day!!!!!!! beatingheart beatingheart 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:31 am

iloveromance wrote:Everything I've seen so far about this wedding is very, very romantic. Catherine really has great taste and it looks like all her dreams about the wedding are coming true.

I'm so excited right now. In twelve hours they will be at that altar becoming man and wife!!
Yes.I.Agree! #grownsexy #watchoutseanlowe
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:39 am

This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Happy Wedding Day!! It is going to be a great day and I am very excited for Sean and Catherine as they become husband and wife today.  My heart is overwhelmed.
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:40 am

Oh.How.I.Love.This.View. #priceless #seanandhisdad
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by jaromarie Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:43 am

Holy cow!!! All the pictures were great and from the glimps of the site, it would be magnificent. Totally romantic. So excited for tonight. It's what we've been waiting for. Thank you guys for all your efforts to bring the happiness in this board. Let's bring the champagne out tonight and tear up together. Happy Sunday everyone! Jumping hearts :sending flowers 
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:44 am

blessed66 wrote:This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Happy Wedding Day!! It is going to be a great day and I am very excited for Sean and Catherine as they become husband and wife today.  My heart is overwhelmed.
And I am in AGREEMENT with you! Yes and Amen.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:45 am

Happy wedding day to all my friends and fellow fans here. Such an exciting day. So glad I have all of you to share it with.

The separate wedding thread has been posted. As soon as it appears we are getting news from guests that are arriving we can move there but please leave the tweets here. I think pictures can go in both. Use your best judgement.

Also, we may get visitors we don't normally see here. That's great. Unfortunately, people's joy and happiness sometimes brings out the hate in others so if we happen to get visitors posting mean and negative things, please don't engage them. Ignore them and report them immediately to Sanlee. Not trying to be a downer, just something I learned from experience.

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Image17Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Image13Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+43
rc49ers
biolalyss
jaromarie
Sprite
bluejay8