SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by smartcat Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Thanks so much for the article and the pictures. Brought back so many lovely memories. I'll never get tired of Sean and Catherine's wedding. Grateful for the wonderful posts lipsis.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:07 am

And another one. John and Joseph appears to be the photographer of these last two, as they were for that b&w shot of Sean he shared last week. I think the professional pictures must be coming in. Oh how I wish we could see every last one of them.

2014 Sean and Catherine - The Bachelor Wedding Ceremony by @MindyWeiss at Santa Barbara Biltmore Hotel. #bachelorwedding #seanandcatherine The seating could not have been more beautiful! Creative Partners @MarksGarden Photography by John and Joseph @itsjohnhong @johnandJoseph by @revelryeventdesign

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:23 am

lipsis wrote:And another one. John and Joseph appears to be the photographer of these last two, as they were for that b&w shot of Sean he shared last week. I think the professional pictures must be coming in. Oh how I wish we could see every last one of them.

2014 Sean and Catherine - The Bachelor Wedding Ceremony by @MindyWeiss at Santa Barbara Biltmore Hotel. #bachelorwedding #seanandcatherine The seating could not have been more beautiful! Creative Partners @MarksGarden Photography by John and Joseph @itsjohnhong @johnandJoseph by @revelryeventdesign

Praying Praying Praying I'd love to see them all too.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:16 am

Thanks for pictures . I also would love to see all the pictures! Great memories !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:43 pm

And still another

Sean and Catherine - The Bachelor Wedding #bachelorwedding #seanandcatherine Reception by @MindyWeiss at Santa Barbara Biltmore Hotel @fssantabarbara Creative Partners @MarksGarden Photography by John and Joseph @itsjohnhong @johnandJoseph by @revelryeventdesign

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:34 pm

From Revelry's blog. A couple of these pictures we have seen and few we have not, at least not in detail.

THE BACHELOR WEDDING: SEAN AND CATHERINE LOWE
We’re so excited to bring you the photos from The Bachelor Wedding of Catherine and Sean Lowe, planned by Mindy Weiss at the Four Seasons, Santa Barbara! All of the gorgeous, lush florals were designed by Mark’s Garden. The elegant ceremony seating was a mix of Chivari chairs with pieces from our Venice and Paris collections adorned with custom pillows. Our chandeliers hung over the show stopping altar. The hand-painted aisle runner, by The Original Runner Co. was simple gorgeous! La Tavola Linens provide the linens, BT Elements designed the stationary and photos by John and Joseph Photography.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Image39
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Image40
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Image41
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Image42
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Image43
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Image44
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Image45
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Image46
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Image47

Source

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:39 pm

Thanks for the photos.  Such a beautiful wedding.  Lanterns and the lighting established the mood and the chairs, couches/loveseats, and pillows made for an inviting evening, along with all of the other details..........All of this together was perfect for a memorable celebration and fairy tale wedding.  Love, love  the way the tables were decorated for the reception.  Wish we could have seen more of it.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Mindy Weiss turned "Grown Sexy" elements to beautiful wedding decors! Thanks Lipsis for posting the pictures.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Cat liked a IG picture from billythomp of her and Sean showing their wedding rings at the reception. I don't if it was posted before.

Can someone please post the picture?

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Chajoy wrote:Cat liked a IG picture from billythomp of her and Sean showing their wedding rings at the reception. I don't if it was posted before.

Can someone please post the picture?
Thanks. It was posted before, but here's the link for those who might have missed it. http://instagram.com/p/jqvyO5yqKf/
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Thanks SF  :cutesmile!: 

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:35 am

Happy One Year Anniversary to the moment we all waited so patiently for....

And to the birth of this thread. Remember this?

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 Image199

You are cordially invited to Sean and Catherine's Fairy Tale Ending (Beginning)

Wedding Date: 01/26/2014  LIVE

Join us here to discuss all things wedding related.

Congratulations Sean and Catherine!!!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 56 25b7db023769af72f3890525abfa3ff5_zpsd213e477

As I said in my 10,000th post, one year ago today was my second favorite day on this board. Our early morning watch party was the culmination of months of waiting for their big wedding date announcement. I will always remember not being able to sleep that night and sitting up with you all watching a live internet feed and counting down the minutes until Sean and Catherine's segment on GMA came on. And wow, we got more than we ever thought we would...a LIVE TV WEDDING!!! Amazing!  How lucky were we? And to top it off, we followed it all up with the live stream of The Knot Gala that night. This thread went on for over thirty pages that day.

Now, you guys know me...I will celebrate the opening of a catsup (or ketsup) bottle, if I can. And I feel like celebrating such a fun time for us on this fan forum. What do you say we celebrate and remember the little milestones along the road to our couple's very big day? For one, I have resurrected the wedding threads and they are all here on the main board for us to look at and reread, if you like. Also, with Umngirl's help, I have nailed down some of the key dates and we can reminisce about them as they come along.

So, let's get this Anniversary party started...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom