SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 pm

^I definitely agree with both of you. She has a different confidence about herself now that she didn't have 2+ years ago, most likely just a combo of her just being more comfortable in her own skin and a little bit from that husband of hers who makes her feel confident/loved/etc.

On another note, that photo booth picture reminds me that Sean didn't always have a wedding ring. I kinda forgot what his bare hand looked like.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:48 pm

^^ that was my first thought when I picked that pic to post, 'dang, I miss that ring"

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:07 pm

umngirl wrote:^I definitely agree with both of you. She has a different confidence about herself now that she didn't have 2+ years ago, most likely just a combo of her just being more comfortable in her own skin and a little bit from that husband of hers who makes her feel confident/loved/etc.

On another note, that photo booth picture reminds me that Sean didn't always have a wedding ring. I kinda forgot what his bare hand looked like.

I think you hit the nail on the head Umngirl. Sean has everything to do with it. He loves her for who she is and that gives her all the confidence she needs to shine!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Here's one of their personal pics from a year ago today

Me and the boo. @catherinegiudici by @seanloweksu

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:33 pm

motheroffive wrote:Lipsis - thanks so much for these videos. They were both just giddy with excitement! One of the things I enjoy most in these walks down memory lane is to see how Catherine has evolved in her looks and style from the very beginning. She has turned from a cute quirky dresser from Seattle with a nose stud and long straight ombré hair to a very sophisticated gorgeous young woman.

Well said, Catherine has matured so much and she has become more confident and a classy lady. Her dressing has changed so much. Both Sean and Catherine have really transformed each other in a really nice way. I just love seeing the love and respect they have for each other.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:46 pm

I heartily agree with all of you. Our Catherine has blossomed into a confident well spoken woman. I also think Sean has changed in many ways. He is putting Catherine first and foremost and his vows always ring in my mind on that matter. I think they are so good for one another and so lucky that they have each other for life.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:23 pm

smartcat wrote:I heartily agree with all of you. Our Catherine has blossomed into a confident well spoken woman. I also think Sean has changed in many ways. He is putting Catherine first and foremost and his vows always ring in my mind on that matter. I think they are so good for one another and so lucky that they have each other for life.

WORD. Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: the way Cat has blossomed. I am reminded of Sean's blog that post show, and back to real life, he had to learn to love Cat the way she needed him to love her. He seems to have excelled at that. Smiley

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:39 am

CountdownLowedown Day 8 - January 18

A year ago today our couple had a little down time before the hectic week ahead so they had a lazy weekend.

However, People Magazine piblished an interview with the man himself.

The Bachelor's Sean Lowe: I'm Not Nervous About My Wedding

There's a little more than a week to go until The Bachelor's Sean Lowe marries his fiancée, Catherine Guidici, but this groom definitely doesn't have cold feet.

"[I'm] just anxious and excited," the Dallas native told PEOPLE on Friday.

The 30-year-old proposed to Giudici, 27, with a 3.15-carat diamond-and-platinum ring in Thailand on the finale of The Bachelor, which aired last March. And in a fitting end to their very public andy romantic fairy tale, their wedding is set to air in a live TV special on ABC on Jan. 26.

Millions are expected to tune in to see the couple say "I do," but Lowe says he's not worried about flubbing his lines or tripping on his bride's gown. "The television aspect doesn't make me nervous because I've been in it so long now," says the Dancing with the Stars alum. "I just want the big day to get here!"

The couple have been busy with wedding planning, and recently celebrated their bachelor and bachelorette parties. "Everything is pretty much set," he says of all the details. "Today I had my tux fitting. That was the last thing on my checklist. Looks like we're good to go."

Now there's just the wedding and reception to get through, followed by a special wedding night for the couple, who are waiting until they are Mr. and Mrs. Lowe to consummate their union.

"The thing I'm most looking forward to is just starting our family," Lowe says. "Just it being the two of us, and then hopefully one day in the future, we'll add some more."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20777426,00.html

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:06 pm

^Yeah this day was a relaxing one for them. Complete with dueling pictures at breakfast.
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 4beb628e806311e39566124601188fc6_8
Really doesn't want her picture taken this morning. by @seanloweksu
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 80683f64806311e3849212fc2fd3be6d_8
Two can play that game @seanloweksu by @catherinegiudici

And we got a little bit of sappy Catherine too.
@clmgiudici 40s
Talking about how much I love Sean makes me realize how much of a sap I've become.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Ah yes, the dueling breakfast pics. Somehow Sean still looked hot.

And if anyone else has something's to add to our rememberances, please post it. The more the merrier.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:04 am

Love that there are so many pics, posts and interviews (i.e. Extra) that document the days leading up to Sean and Catherine's wedding that we as fans were able to experience and share on this board.  I can't believe their one year anniversary is coming up!  I'm going to have to re-read the People and US magazine articles regarding their wedding and re-watch their wedding special too!

Last edited by livelife on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom