SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Spencer81 Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:41 pm

blessed66 wrote:You see the reason why people do not like Sean and Catherine is very clear, Sean and Catherine have the favor of God with them and when you look at them you can truly see the anointing of God on them.  Please do not like the Glory they represent because it clearly show the darkness in other people's lives.  It is a shame that instead of copying what is good people like to stay in their darkness.  I just wish people can stop and look at their live instead of blaming people who have nothing to do with their behavior.  I love Sean and Catherine because together they really shine bright.  Sean and Catherine are great people of integrity.

I don't read all the posts, so miss the negative and some of the positive posts. But agree with you Blessed!!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by blessed66 Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:55 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
blessed66 wrote:You see the reason why people do not like Sean and Catherine is very clear, Sean and Catherine have the favor of God with them and when you look at them you can truly see the anointing of God on them.  People do not like the Glory they represent because it clearly show the darkness in other people's lives.  It is a shame that instead of copying what is good people like to stay in their darkness.  I just wish people can stop and look at theirs live instead of blaming people who have nothing to do with their behavior.  I love Sean and Catherine because together they really shine bright.  Sean and Catherine are great people of integrity.

Honestly, this statement upsets me, because it comes across as very judgmental of anyone who does not see things exactly the way you do (and I think that in many cases you are flat out wrong about "the darkness in other people's lives").  I don't think God wants us to be exclusive like that, to exalt ourselves OR to exalt select others.  I know you are a person of great faith, but I do want to challenge you to take a look at how you apply that to your words in real life.  We ALL need to challenge ourselves at times like that; it is important to truly living our faith as God wants us to.  Which might be a better discussion for the faith thread.

I am not going to argue with anyone but I standing for everything I said, when light comes in a dark place you can clear see everything. I am glad that Sean and Catherine are like light in the darkness.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:01 pm

blessed66 wrote:I am glad that Sean and Catherine are like light in the darkness.  

I will agree with that :)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:04 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I am glad that Sean and Catherine are like light in the darkness.  

I will agree with that Smiley

Ditto, for me they shine :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:06 pm

I seldom post but for the life of me, I really don't get why there's so much criticism/jealousy towards Sean and Catherine (I'm expecting some people will say again "if they don't want to be criticized then stay out of the public eye, blah, blah). These are opportunities that don't come to everyone. And it's a cliché but I believe in "strike while the iron is hot". Believe me if these people will be given that opportunity they will grab it as quickly as they can. As long as you're not stepping on someone or doing it at the expense of others, I don't see anything wrong.

Also, with their comments at the Finale and ATFR. I think it was classy (not like bullying as what some people accused them of or they committed a very horrible thing that they have to be forgiven). One last thing, there are some Bach alums that are also guilty of the "don't bite the hand of the one fed you". You know who you are. I apologize for my rant.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 pm

I think it is impossible to be in the public eye and NOT have criticism. Plus simply being from this show makes people a target. For the most part I completely ignore it and let it blow by me; it is all par for the course, and there is no point dwelling on it or giving it the time of day. There are many, many more quiet fans than there are public detractors who just HAVE to take to social media to get their negative feelings out. Overall these couples experience nothing but support in real life, and know to focus on that and not twitter, so we should, too. IMHO.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:29 pm

blessed66 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
blessed66 wrote:You see the reason why people do not like Sean and Catherine is very clear, Sean and Catherine have the favor of God with them and when you look at them you can truly see the anointing of God on them.  People do not like the Glory they represent because it clearly show the darkness in other people's lives.  It is a shame that instead of copying what is good people like to stay in their darkness.  I just wish people can stop and look at theirs live instead of blaming people who have nothing to do with their behavior.  I love Sean and Catherine because together they really shine bright.  Sean and Catherine are great people of integrity.

Honestly, this statement upsets me, because it comes across as very judgmental of anyone who does not see things exactly the way you do (and I think that in many cases you are flat out wrong about "the darkness in other people's lives").  I don't think God wants us to be exclusive like that, to exalt ourselves OR to exalt select others.  I know you are a person of great faith, but I do want to challenge you to take a look at how you apply that to your words in real life.  We ALL need to challenge ourselves at times like that; it is important to truly living our faith as God wants us to.  Which might be a better discussion for the faith thread.

I am not going to argue with anyone but I standing for everything I said, when light comes in a dark place you can clear see everything.  I am glad that Sean and Catherine are like light in the darkness.  

Blessed DITTO!!

Last edited by joyjoy on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:29 pm

^^^ I fully understand that, dw_a_mom but sometimes it just gets to you. I'm ok.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you guys. :Smiley: 

And I also want to say, that although people do watch this show for drama, as Catherine said so well, "The Bachelor is a show about love, about finding that special person for you." People want the fairytale, and if they don't get that, they at least want to see some kind of feelings between the couple.

It was obvious Juan Pablo was not going to give them anything, whether it was because he didn't feel supported by ABC, was dumped from DWTS, didn't like the way he was portrayed, etc. Whatever the reason, he didn't want to give them anything. And in the process he not only hurt himself, he hurt Nikki. Every time he didn't express his feelings on the ATFR she would look down sadly, then when she would look up, it almost seemed to me she forced a smile when he looked at her, like she didn't want him to know she was upset. I thought Nikki had more pride and was stronger than she's coming across. I actually would have pictured Clare handling things that way, and she's the one who stood up to him.

I don't know if anyone read Chris Harrison's interview, I think with TV Guide, but he said that in St.Lucia, Juan Pablo told the producers he would have a surprise for them on the ATFR. They obviously thought it might be a proposal. In fact, at the FRC, Juan Pablo didn't even tell them if he was going to propose or not, they only knew he chose Nikki. Chris also said that the day before the ATFR, that Juan Pablo again told the producers that he had a surprise for the ATFR. Then the next day he came on stage and said "what surprise, I don't have a surprise, you're the one talking about a surprise." He obviously wanted them to look bad, it was his way of getting back at them in that moment, since they were hyping this big surprise. Just shows what kind of person he is, if you ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:48 pm

^^^ Ditto! Hi Ilove, good to see you posting again.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Oh and FYI, for all his talk about wanting privacy, JPab and Nikki are going to be on the cover of People Magazine this week. So, there ya go.

Now I'm going to hang out in our other threads and skip this one for a while because I personally am done with JPab and want Lowe Goodness!
I'm with you lipsis. I'm over JPab and anything having to do with him. I'd much rather talk about our couple. :yes:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:58 pm

iloveromance wrote:Thank you guys. :Smiley: 

And I also want to say, that although people do watch this show for drama, as Catherine said so well, "The Bachelor is a show about love, about finding that special person for you." People want the fairytale, and if they don't get that, they at least want to see some kind of feelings between the couple.

It was obvious Juan Pablo was not going to give them anything, whether it was because he didn't feel supported by ABC, was dumped from DWTS, didn't like the way he was portrayed, etc. Whatever the reason, he didn't want to give them anything. And in the process he not only hurt himself, he hurt Nikki. Every time he didn't express his feelings on the ATFR she would look down sadly, then when she would look up, it almost seemed to me she forced a smile when he looked at her, like she didn't want him to know she was upset. I thought Nikki had more pride and was stronger than she's coming across. I actually would have pictured Clare handling things that way, and she's the one who stood up to him.

I don't know if anyone read Chris Harrison's interview, I think with TV Guide, but he said that in St.Lucia, Juan Pablo told the producers he would have a surprise for them on the ATFR. They obviously thought it might be a proposal. In fact, at the FRC, Juan Pablo didn't even tell them if he was going to propose or not, they only knew he chose Nikki. Chris also said that the day before the ATFR, that Juan Pablo again told the producers that he had a surprise for the ATFR. Then the next day he came on stage and said "what surprise, I don't have a surprise, you're the one talking about a surprise." He obviously wanted them to look bad, it was his way of getting back at them in that moment, since they were hyping this big surprise. Just shows what kind of person he is, if you ask me.

Ilove, very well said! He has a very annoying defensive attitude!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy