SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 18 of 70 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:38 am

Poppycorn wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:The full version of her IG pic

My rockstar alter ego brought to you by @salonbenjamin  by @catherinegiudici

ha ha  I spy hubby's lips!

Hahahaha... This is so cute! Let us see a pic together with your new do mrs lowe. Come on mrs lowe!  giggling 

I love her hair . She looks so gorgeous and sexy... I love how they do it. It's beautiful  Hugesmile
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:01 am

I don't know if I like the bangs better or not but she is young so why not experiment? Have fun!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:08 am

I think she has always wanted to try bangs since she mentioned it before. Might as well try it or you'll never know. She'll probably go back to her usual way later but cute to see her experimenting. Yes, would love to see a pic of Sean and wifey with bangs!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:21 am

Girlfriend was ready for a new look. She probably didn't want to risk it before the wedding. And we all know hubs doesn't care. He loves her however she wears her hair. Not to mention that he can pretend all kinds of fun things.

This was Catherine's response to Jaclyn, who complimented the look. She's obviously happy with it.

@clmgiudici: @JaclynSwartz thanks! I feel like a new woman! #hooked

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:46 am

Yeah I think she's been wanting a new haircut before the wedding . She is been asking for good haircut but she is just went for few layers before then removed her ombré then I think if you noticed she got new hair color during her wedding . I think before she did this to her hair . She asked her husband about it that she wanna try full bangs and knowing sean he will just say and encourage her to try it because she wants to do it. What my guess is based on the IG pic of her new bangs her husband is liking it. That says to me he likes her new hair cut . Anyway, a lot of people saying they like it more than they don't like it lol. So I will say that's good to know . To me I think with or without bangs doesn't change a lot of her look. She looks the same but she looks much younger and more cute right now with new bangs. I think few people are used to see her without bangs lol. Seeing her happy about her new hair cut and enjoying playing it and hooked is great to know . That's one of the important thing . You love it and you are confident about it. It will grow and be back to her old hair cut :) Will just take a little bit longer to grow :)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:32 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 33s
Leaving on a regular plane, we know that we'll be back again (insert music level emoji)

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:35 pm

umngirl wrote:
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  33s
Leaving on a regular plane, we know that we'll be back again (insert music level emoji)

Ahh, I saw her up at 6am Cali time! Was wondering if they were here and headed to the airport or got home last night. Glad they didnt have to rush back. Hope they had a fun evening and a safe flight home.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:43 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:The full version of her IG pic

My rockstar alter ego brought to you by @salonbenjamin  by @catherinegiudici

Wow, she looks GREAT!! Love her new bangs, grown sexy for sure! I love this pic, I wish we could see the whole thing, with Sean's whole face as well. But it is kind of cute with just his kissy lips lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Oh I love the mystery of just his lips. Very sexy!

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:59 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Oh I love the mystery of just his lips. Very sexy!

Oh I love the mystery of it too. Leaves lots to imagine about what happened after the picture was taken.  Hugesmile
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:12 pm

I imagine him pushing the bangs aside and giving her forehead soft kisses, then trailing kisses down her face to her lips, whereupon they both melt into a steamy, passionate kiss!!!  PINKHEART 

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:16 pm

iloveromance wrote:I imagine him pushing the bangs aside and giving her forehead soft kisses, then trailing kisses down her face to her lips, whereupon they both melt into a steamy, passionate kiss!!!  PINKHEART 

Oh wow! You've got to get back to writing!!!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 70 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+40
biolalyss
jlccaz
Sable
Tiggerlgh
bleuberry