SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:02 am

Glad that Maks and Meryl got the perfect score!. Im rooting for them to win, i think he is way long overdue to get the mirror ball.

I also want to see the finale between the Chmerkovsky brothers plus Peta. They were once a fun 'threesome" laugh out loud, when Peta and Maks in relationship.

Also, been wanting to ask a 7 million dollar Qs for those who can answer Hugesmile ,
^^Whats up with Val's hair this season?
i was like  speechless esp on most of their rehearsal footages. Its bugging me so much! laugh out loud  giggling 

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:25 am

Yeah Val's hair is not attractive. At all. But that Argentine Tango with Meryl makes me forget about his hair. She is just luminous. wow. It seems like she has become a good friend to Maks and he appreciates her so much.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:33 am

tigertiz wrote:Yeah Val's hair is not attractive. At all. But that Argentine Tango with Meryl makes me forget about his hair.  She is just luminous.   wow.  It seems like she has become a good friend to Maks and he appreciates her so much.

yes :yes: ..its endearing that we get to see the soft-side of Maks shine through this season. Team MnM for the win!  giggling cheerleader

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:56 am

I'm over the guest judges!

Looks like Ricky Martin next week and I can't stand his songs. Oh, well! It will be interesting to see how the teams do.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm

I was pretty sure Max and Meryl's tango was going to be off the charts. Wow, I loved it. I too am rooting for them to win. I wasn't a fan of Max's, I've always thought he was goofy, but since night one of this season, I am loving these two paired together. 

He is either in lust, or knows he has the perfect partner, and maybe a good chance at winning. Something's different with him this season, and for once I agree with CA when she says, there is a magic between them. 

I don't mind the guest judges. If I don't care for them, I ignore their comments. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71476

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was pretty sure Max and Meryl's tango was going to be off the charts. Wow, I loved it. I too am rooting for them to win. I wasn't a fan of Max's, I've always thought he was goofy, but since night one of this season, I am loving these two paired together. 

He is either in lust, or knows he has the perfect partner, and maybe a good chance at winning. Something's different with him this season, and for once I agree with CA when she says, there is a magic between them. 

I don't mind the guest judges. If I don't care for them, I ignore their comments. Smiley

i believe its called great chemistry. And the show, of course, banking it to appear as a showmance, sort of.

i loved Val and Kelly back then..i really believed they were MFEO laugh out loud, having a real romance, and working that out. Needless to say, after that season, i found its better for me to keep my  Suspect Suspect Suspect  mode ON.  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was pretty sure Max and Meryl's tango was going to be off the charts. Wow, I loved it. I too am rooting for them to win. I wasn't a fan of Max's, I've always thought he was goofy, but since night one of this season, I am loving these two paired together. 

Maks has always been my favorite pro. I thought Erin Andrews brought out a softer side to Maks when they were partnered together, and we all know something was going on between those two  :yes:  But I have never seen Maks like this! He seems to be in complete awe of her, and it's so obvious how much he respects her. Meryl seems to be challenging Maks as much as Maks is her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Well, that piece that they showed of Maks last night certainly drove home how much Julianne's "just phoning it in" comment really hurt him.  It seemed like he was questioning himself and was feeling a lot of pressure. He feels like the judges expect a lot from Meryl, which in turn reflects on him, and he does not want to let her down.

Meryl seems to be a very perceptive person, and she never seems to lose her composure.  I bet that that comes from years of training in the sport of ice skating.  And she does seem to be a really good balance for Maks. I would love to see them win it all.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Well, that piece that they showed of Maks last night certainly drove home how much Julianne's "just phoning it in" comment really hurt him.  It seemed like he was questioning himself and was feeling a lot of pressure.  He feels like the judges expect a lot from Meryl, which in turn reflects on him, and he does not want to let her down.

Meryl seems to be a very perceptive person, and she never seems to lose her composure.  I bet that that comes from years of training in the sport of ice skating.  And she does seem to be a really good balance for Maks.  I would love to see them win it all.

What you said...and it would be nice to see a different pro win again...kind of like when Tony finally won with Melissa.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Our ABC station showed a local event last night, so DWTS was pre-empted until Saturday night. Nice...I'm tempted to sign up for a trial of Hulu Plus just to watch it sooner. ;)

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Maks is the only reason I watch this show.  :Flirty: 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:17 am

Bet2Win wrote:Maks is the only reason I watch this show.   :Flirty: 

Yep, same here.  I passed on last season because it wasn't the same without him. eyedrool
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis