SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:24 pm

JBF, for you...because I know you can never have enough princess parallels in your collection.  :gotcha: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:33 pm

clueless wrote:In the above comparison, JP and Clare look to be comfortable, shoes off and on the couch whereas JP and Nikki are sitting on a bench at the end of the bed, shoes still on.....so to me, Nikki and JP's situation is not set up for intimacy.  Im not trying to make a case for either girl just looking at the settings.  I  havent been able to watch the videos yet so I'm just wondering.  Maybe tptb asked that they go to the bedroom and wanted them romping on the bed but they wouldn't go along with it or maybe they were trying to get away from the cameras....who knows.

When you watch it you'll see that JP is singing to Nikki most of the time. I think he had a message to deliver.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Litta123 wrote:JBF, for you...because I know you can never have enough princess parallels in your collection.  :gotcha: 

Better add it to my collection...

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 pm

^^ Maybe you missed the one I sent you yesterday...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:08 pm

JBF wrote:
Litta123 wrote:JBF, for you...because I know you can never have enough princess parallels in your collection.  :gotcha: 

Better add it to my collection...

Everytime I see this collage of pictures, it makes me think that Juan treats her the same way he treats his child. Kinda sad to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:10 pm

No, 2observe, just as a Princess. "If you had a father who treated you like a princess, you want a man who treats you like a princess… though. Why would you not have that standard? We have high standards. Clare and I definitely have high standards on relationships"

No... I didn't miss it, Litta, but I forgot to add it to my stash. Can you get one of Camilla saying she likes surprise choc-O-late with Juan repeating her? Then a shot of Korea's group scene (just before finger foreplay) when she tells him she has choc-O-late breath?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we are making folks sick here with all of these Princess shots, but we might as well have some fun NOW in case there is an overload of "Ugh! Drama!" tomorrow.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:16 pm

JBF wrote:No, 2observe, just as a Princess. "If you had a father who treated you like a princess, you want a man who treats you like a princess… though. Why would you not have that standard? We have high standards. Clare and I definitely have high standards on relationships"

No... I didn't miss it, Litta, but I forgot to add it to my stash. Can you get one of Camilla saying she likes surprise choc-O-late with Juan repeating her? Then a shot of Korea's group scene (just before finger foreplay) when she tells him she has choc-O-late breath?

I know we are making folks sick here with all of these Princess shots, but we might as well have some fun NOW in case there is an overload of "Ugh! Drama!" tomorrow.
No JBF, I want a man that will treat me like a "Queen."  To me, that's a huge difference.

Last edited by 2observe on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm

My! Your standards are very high indeed! Desie felt like a Princess...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:19 pm

JBF wrote:My! Your standards are very high indeed! Desie felt like a Princess...
 Hugesmile :yes: 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:20 pm

2observe wrote:
JBF wrote:My! Your standards are very high indeed! Desie felt like a Princess...
 Hugesmile :yes: 

Princesses become Queens

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:42 pm

2observe wrote:
JBF wrote:No, 2observe, just as a Princess. "If you had a father who treated you like a princess, you want a man who treats you like a princess… though. Why would you not have that standard? We have high standards. Clare and I definitely have high standards on relationships"

No JBF, I want a man that will treat me like a "Queen."  To me, that's a huge difference.

I'm a fan of the picture book, "The Paper Bag Princess". Does that count?
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Amen to the bolded...me included!

Okay, now, this is just freaking me out... affraid 

Here are the specific requests...

Even though this is highly disturbing, I know...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

+57
mrsbatonmom
docnash14
Ariela
Luvstruck
DKWillis