SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 18 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:40 pm

JBF wrote:ANOTHER RED FLAG FOR CLAIRE

***cut to abbreviate ****
Clare gets the bulk of his "I overcome those (bumps) by talking. So if I have any concerns about the two of you, I will go straight forward and tell you right away". When he says "two of you", he is only thinking about Clare. Why? Got me. Yet that edit was done on purpose because they USUALLY show both when "two of you" is stated. Regarding "talking" (that word prompts the edit jump from Juan to Clare), we can backtrack AGAIN to New Zealand and Clare's "it is not about what you fight about, but how you handle it." Not that I am jumping to conclusions here, but much of the Juan/Clare storyline involves Talking Through Problems... including the "why" he felt the romp in the ocean was a mistake.

If Clare and JuanPa talked through their problems why do you think she had to address oceangate in the press recently.  It would seem that their talks were not very affective

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected quotes)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 18 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by JBF Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:45 pm

THE INTERVIEW was done simply to show that they did not "do the deed" in the ocean... regardless if Clare was F1 or somebody else was. Also she expressed some confusion about "where it came from". Some say that is because she is not F1. Others, like me, say there is some production fingerprints involved in the wording. Another possibility is that she was carefully coached to only discuss what was shown on TV and go no further. Needless-to-say, there is still much confusion about THE INTERVIEW.

Obviously THE INTERVIEW (a.k.a. ClareGate) will never go away. It is the most popular ammunition used in the Nikki-is-F1 argument... along with the fact that Nikki saw Camilla first.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:48 pm

I would agree with you if it did not add smoke the fire of discrediting JuanPa. IMO, it more covered the way how JuanPa handled oceangate more so than nothing happened.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Clare gets the bulk of his "I overcome those (bumps) by talking. So if I have any concerns about the two of you, I will go straight forward and tell you right away". When he says "two of you", he is only thinking about Clare. Why? Got me. Yet that edit was done on purpose because they USUALLY show both when "two of you" is stated. Regarding "talking" (that word prompts the edit jump from Juan to Clare), we can backtrack AGAIN to New Zealand and Clare's "it is not about what you fight about, but how you handle it." Not that I am jumping to conclusions here, but much of the Juan/Clare storyline involves Talking Through Problems... including the "why" he felt the romp in the ocean was a mistake.

If Clare and JuanPa talked through their problems why do you think she had to address oceangate in the press recently.  It would seem that their talks were not very affective

I agree. If you read CHs NZ blog you can tell that he himself did not see the point that that issue actually got resolved. He said that perhaps JP just out talked Clare and she ended up forgiving him when no apology was issued. In other words, Clare convinced herself that it was all good IMO to continue the journey. Seems like she capitulated without putting up too much resistance at that time. There seemed to be something un-resolved in her post-show interview though. If she was only supposed to talk about the fact that they did not have sex in the ocean she could have cut her responses on the over all understanding of his actions and resolutions.  Did they not talk about it more after filming was over ? Red flag.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

She addressed it because TPTB made her be the interview that week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:50 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I would agree with you if it did not add smoke the fire of discrediting JuanPa.  IMO, it more covered the way how JuanPa handled oceangate more so than nothing happened.

Agree again -  basically what I posted above as well.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I remember that screenscap of her crying her eyes out on the last RC over Andi leaving and that article  about her questioning why her friend left, what she saw in him that would make her leave and frankly both of the women think they r too different that him keeping either of them is a red flag. I can see Nikki considering Andi quitting and Clare still being there as both negatives  but staying because she feels strongly about  the guy. I'm starting a drinking game next week btw for how many times I will be hearing her say I am in love with this guy, laugh out loud. Did the guy lose his name?
You know what else I'm looking forward, JuanPa closing statement,  I cant wait to hear what he has to say to Nikki.

lex, just wonder, since i didnt get your point on the bolded,,LOL..who do you think the F1 is?
I just want the spoiler king to be wrong again, is that too much to ask giggling . That was way more entertaining last season. I like Clare and Juan's relationship the best but this people never chose who I want them to, laugh out loud so I've joined the bandwagon that it is Nikki at the end although I am not seeing it between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:55 pm

lexforlife wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I remember that screenscap of her crying her eyes out on the last RC over Andi leaving and that article  about her questioning why her friend left, what she saw in him that would make her leave and frankly both of the women think they r too different that him keeping either of them is a red flag. I can see Nikki considering Andi quitting and Clare still being there as both negatives  but staying because she feels strongly about  the guy. I'm starting a drinking game next week btw for how many times I will be hearing her say I am in love with this guy, laugh out loud. Did the guy lose his name?
You know what else I'm looking forward, JuanPa closing statement,  I cant wait to hear what he has to say to Nikki.

lex, just wonder, since i didnt get your point on the bolded,,LOL..who do you think the F1 is?
I just want the spoiler king to be wrong again, is that too much to ask giggling . That was way more entertaining last season. I like Clare and Juan's relationship the best but this people never chose who I want them to, laugh out loud so I've joined the bandwagon that it is Nikki at the end although I am not seeing it between them.

What aren't you seeing? Ha ha! I feel like I am watching two different shows...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:57 pm

^^Haha! lex, I love your answer!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:01 pm

I find it so refreshing to NOT have heard "I'm in love with more than one person ". That difference alone has made this season more realistic.
Hope it's one or none at the end.

If one, she may have to deal with all the kissing others, etc but the words "I love you" from JP will be solely hers. Ah, wouldn't it be romantic

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Haha! lex, I love your answer!!

Ummm... heh heh... ya think we will need screencaps from those video links above for the two camps to debate?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:49 am

JBF.....i deliberately join #teamCarla or #teamOntheFence for the finale!!  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio