SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 35 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 35 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by 4health Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:08 pm

I didn't get on the boards until just before HTD because I wasn't excited about JP at all. But, I knew if I wanted to enjoy it and discuss it with my daughter, (who does love JP) I needed to come here to see if sleuthing and discussions were happening. So, thank you for letting me share my thoughts and engage in some speculations with you all. It truly made this season fun for me or I would have been very frustrated and miss all the fun.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 35 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Litta123 wrote:Well, no matter what happened, I just want to say that I've enjoyed sleuthing this season with you guys...even if we've seen things differently. It's been an education for me to be sure. Thanks, especially to nd4reality for all her early help. Special shout out to JBF -- for your editing insight and time intensive analysis...but most of all for your humor. It's been most entertaining.  :gotcha:  jc and mura, I've enjoyed our PM chats. Thanks guys!

What ?

Are you guys already saying your farewells ? Did I miss something ?

I've enjoyed posting with you and the rest of this crew  as well.

I will say that posting on the non-spoiler side with the old ways (pre-RS) of sleuthing is really great. I will also confess that a few spoiled posters came on an inadvertently spoiled the season for me a while back merely by the nature of their posts  but I haven't jumped over to that side and perhaps will not. If any of you can refrain from going online for a few weeks and avoid being spoiled   :detective  its totally worth it.  :Nod: 

This season has been remarkably drama free on the boards and no one have got me to want to put them on ignore this season :claphands . Well not that I have actually done that in prior seasons  but very close to - very often. Which makes it a great season on the boards for me.

Thanks everyone. You guys are all very talented and insightful.

bowdown

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:15 pm

I really like JP and I hope he is happy. I am also very happy that he didn't give in to all of TB "stuff" even if it made TPTB mad at him and gave him a bad edit!

I have enjoyed sluething with you guys so much!! Just like old times!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:22 pm

No, not saying goodbye - I can't wait for the FRC and whatever comes afterward. I have enjoyed "hanging out" with you guys on this board. I am, however, VERY DISAPPOINTED with TPTB for how they have been treating/editing JP!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:27 pm

No, I'm not leaving yet, nd. I just wanted to say thanks while we have a lull in the action and so it doesn't get lost in all the post show discussion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:29 pm

George1218 wrote:No, not saying goodbye - I can't wait for the FRC and whatever comes afterward.  I have enjoyed "hanging out" with you guys on this board.  I am, however, VERY DISAPPOINTED with TPTB for how they have been treating/editing JP!!

I agree
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:33 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
George1218 wrote:No, not saying goodbye - I can't wait for the FRC and whatever comes afterward.  I have enjoyed "hanging out" with you guys on this board.  I am, however, VERY DISAPPOINTED with TPTB for how they have been treating/editing JP!!

I agree
Agree
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Litta123 wrote:No, I'm not leaving yet, nd. I just wanted to say thanks while we have a lull in the action and so it doesn't get lost in all the post show discussion.

Well... just to amuse me and send three fourths of this forum into a state of outrage... you know how eeeeeeevil I can be... can you screencap Juan's eye roll when Jimmy tells him that Nikki is a pediatric nurse?

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:57 pm

The eye roll was to cover up the smile.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 pm

I have NO doubt... everybody here will have a "take" on that shot. Just as they did with Des' reaction to Brooks' name.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 pm

JBF, here you go...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:08 pm

I dunno... should I make it my avatar? (By the way, he looks like he needs a hair cut.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio