SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 49 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:51 pm

And he would have to be 100% all in .. Per Nikki's dad...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 49 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:33 am

Luvstruck wrote:So Grace....you think Juan Pablo will be Rude again? Edit does imply that. I am curious, will he be rude to only one or to both? Is it only a smoke screen and what they want us to think? The word "Explosive" used by Chris Harrison keeps coming to mind for the finale, and them saying the After the Final Rose is a must see. Interviews where Chris has basically repeated the them of Juan Pablo never really being engaged enough in the process to let go to fall in love. Implies no love for either girl at the end. Maybe in the time since he has fallen in love...dun dun dun dun... or NOT.

My guess is both. I think he is toast from this whole thing. He avoids confrontation, so he must be emotionally exhausted. I agree with others that Nikki's dad's comment about the 100% will likely come into play. I can't recall.. does Nikki know he said that? If so, it could be her out as well.

I'm still wondering about the conversation between Clare and Jpaps where Clare says, "I just thought..." I originally thought it was about Nikki, but now I have no idea.  no idea 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:02 am

notarose wrote:
see2love wrote:Clare isnt thinking too deeply imo. She is so into the process, and in that bubble and has not given real life a thought. I really hope she learns and grows from whatever happens. F1 or Not.

I've felt the same.  It's worrisome.

Me too, I think she is a nice girl, but, not right for Juan. They are both in lust with one another. I hope Juan wakes up before its too late, otherwise they are not going to last. Nikki is much better fit for him.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clare and Jp's family

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:08 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:That scene with Clare and JP's mom sounds exactly like what everyone says he is like. Honest but rude. Funny how it's so accurate. That scene is also good amo for the Clare supporters because it goes right into what ya'll were talking about in regards to her "accepting" him or whatever.

I posted this on the spoiled side. A lot of people are blaming TPTB for the edit, but his parents also threw him under the bus which is way worse IMO. I was thinking that his whole edit/storyline may have been born out of his parents comments at MTP. They confirmed the storyline for TPTB! The last few deleted scenes are too much for me. Ive jumped ship on JP. I don't think he deserves the nightmare it has become for him, but I don't think the edit is lying either. I also don't think they would portray him this way unless it was going to get worse on Monday.  :shocked!: 
Grace, I have a son who is difficult and can make me so mad that tears flow at times...but I would not trade him for any son in the world. 95% of the time, he's the sweetest thing in the world.  If I'm going to talk to someone who is potentially going to be in a serious relationship with my son, I don't want her to dive in thinking it's all roses....because it's not. To me that 5% of the time is important to understand and know...not every day is his best day. Mine either for that matter. But maybe that's why I like JP as much as I do, I'm all about being up front. It keeps me out of trouble.

ITA with Juan's mom, if she didn't tell about that, she would be misleading her. It's better for these 2 ladies to know that now so they can decide if they can love him unconditionally. I think Juan is a great guy and would make someone very happy.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:08 am

Maggenzm wrote:
notarose wrote:
see2love wrote:Clare isnt thinking too deeply imo. She is so into the process, and in that bubble and has not given real life a thought. I really hope she learns and grows from whatever happens. F1 or Not.

I've felt the same.  It's worrisome.

Me too, I think she is a nice girl, but, not right for Juan. They are both in lust with one another. I hope Juan wakes up before its too late, otherwise they are not going to last. Nikki is much better fit for him.

You might be right…but I don't see him as a good fit with Nikki at all….she isn't full of life like I see JP being.  In a deleted scene JP and Sharleen talk about the top 3 or 4 things as a must and here are JP's top 3

# 1 - Dance very good
#2 - Like joking around-fun
#3- Care about people  

I understand she says that she has a big heart….but no one on the show expressed that Nikki has a big heart….yes she works with kids and has a big heart there, but in  show premise she doesn't care what people think, even in a deleted scene her friend Kelly admits that she can be a biotch and rude.  So as I type this, JP is rude (per his mom) and some of the girls say Nikki is rude then they match in that way…..

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:24 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
julychild wrote:I saw a preview last night and it was more or less what we've already seen, but they included VO's of Nikki (I think) saying "Something didn't go right" and Clare (I'm sure) "maybe he's not the man I thought he was." The only "odd" thing were the letters OMG shown and spoken over a shot of a city that most definitely wasn't St. Lucia. It was a nighttime aerial shot of a river/wharf, it looked like downtown somewhere-ville.

Did anyone else see this?
I didn't but I'm wondering about the bolded. Hmmmm..could it be that Nikki was on her way to see Juan Pablo and he makes a request to put it off after Clare leaves because he is so upset with Clare's reaction....gathers his thoughts and then proceeds with FRC next day or later that evening? Has that ever happened before? I just don't see Nikki walking away by choice at FRC. We hear her talking the morning of FRC and she's still all in. Through twitter, his family(cousin) wants to tell us something or is trying very hard to tell us something...but what?

ETA: I am concerned about JP state of mind after his rejection of F2. I've said all along I'm concerned how he holds up and makes it through a positive FRC.

July, was this place more like OHio? I can't seem to shake the feeling that it might be Chelsea, they have made 2 M&M commercials together, but why Chelsea and noone else?  In addition, CH said that when Chelsie went home JP did a convincing "Mesnick", what does it that mean? Someone posted that Renee made a comment about Chelsea and Juan being very thick(close) with one another. We shall see!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:53 am

Maggenzm wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
julychild wrote:I saw a preview last night and it was more or less what we've already seen, but they included VO's of Nikki (I think) saying "Something didn't go right" and Clare (I'm sure) "maybe he's not the man I thought he was." The only "odd" thing were the letters OMG shown and spoken over a shot of a city that most definitely wasn't St. Lucia. It was a nighttime aerial shot of a river/wharf, it looked like downtown somewhere-ville.

I didn't but I'm wondering about the bolded. Hmmmm..could it be that Nikki was on her way to see Juan Pablo and he makes a request to put it off after Clare leaves because he is so upset with Clare's reaction....gathers his thoughts and then proceeds with FRC next day or later that evening? Has that ever happened before? I just don't see Nikki walking away by choice at FRC. We hear her talking the morning of FRC and she's still all in. Through twitter, his family(cousin) wants to tell us something or is trying very hard to tell us something...but what?

ETA: I am concerned about JP state of mind after his rejection of F2. I've said all along I'm concerned how he holds up and makes it through a positive FRC.

July, was this place more like OHio? I can't seem to shake the feeling that it might be Chelsea, they have made 2 M&M commercials together, but why Chelsea and noone else?  In addition, CH said that when Chelsie went home JP did a convincing "Mesnick", what does it that mean? Someone posted that Renee made a comment about Chelsea and Juan being very thick(close) with one another. We shall see!

I think Chelsea would make a fun bachelorette. She is smart, very attractive, has a goofy spontaneous side, and is grounded. She may not have the following that others have however there is nothing controversial about her so I think most people would adopt a wait&see attitude. I think the commercial could have been a clue all along and would be a welcome fun surprise at ATFR. So tired of the crap editing so am hoping for sunshine all round on Monday. Chelsea was always a symbol of "happy".
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:58 am

I know for a fact that tptb know exactly what is being spoiled, what is being shared on social media and other media outlets. The more they can re-direct or mislead the better it is for them and bachelor nation…..

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:20 am

notarose wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

I think Chelsea would make a fun bachelorette.  She is smart, very attractive, has a goofy spontaneous side, and is grounded.  She may not have the following that others have however there is nothing controversial about her so I think most people would adopt a wait&see attitude. I think the commercial could have been a clue all along and would be a welcome fun surprise at ATFR.  So tired of the crap editing so am hoping for sunshine all round on Monday. Chelsea was always a symbol of "happy".

I know this is better suited for the social media thread, but since you are speaking about Chelsea here, I wondered why she did not speak at all at the WTA:

krystle dannery ‏@KDannery Mar 3
What's up with being on women tell all and not speaking a word? @elisemosca @ChelsieRene #wta #TheBachelor

Chelsie Webster ‏@ChelsieRene Mar 4
@KDannery speaking would require that I had some harsh feelings I had to express. And I truly didn't. I had a great time with no bad blood.

So I guess they didn't all "hate his guts"

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:55 am

Maggenzm wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Here you go. I have no idea where the cityscape is nor why it is in the preview. One thing I do know is that Chelsea is loooong gooone.  :yes: 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:28 am

julychild wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Here you go. I have no idea where the cityscape is nor why it is in the preview. One thing I do know is that Chelsea is loooong gooone.  :yes: 

Here's the random city SC from that preview. Maybe someone can identify it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio