SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 37 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:02 pm

joyjoy wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:A little #RememberWhenMonday picture for you from a year ago tonight.  A couple of you referenced it upthread this weekend. It's one of my favorites, primarily for what it represented. They were finally free to be together in public and were so excited and, of course, Sean could finally openly call Catherine his love. Enjoy.

This is happening! With my love @catherinegiudici on our way to NY. by @seanloweksu

Would be great to see those 2 pictures side by side; March, 2013 and March, 2014
Not quite side by side but here's the 2014 version.

sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:13 pm

@maileprmedia: Excited to stop by and see #MrsLowe @clmgiudici this morning to help her get ready for #ATFR tonight. #Bachelor
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Thank you sweetfreedom! Sean looks almost the same facial expression and Catherine has different facial expression with her bangs!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Side by side..

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image93

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:31 pm

joyjoy wrote:Thank you sweetfreedom! Sean looks almost the same facial expression and Catherine has different facial expression with her bangs!
You're welcome. I especially love the 2014 pic because their facial expressions are mirroring each other. :cutesmile!: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:32 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Side by side..

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image93

Very identical. They haven't changed one bit. Except for Catherine's hair. Thanks for the side by side picture, lipsis!

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:37 pm

^^One.Happy.Couple! #sorefreshin #oneyearlater
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:41 pm

thankful7 wrote:^^One.Happy.Couple! #sorefreshin #oneyearlater
What a difference a year can make. :wedding 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:45 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:

I agree with you guys, you can see that they look really happy and very comfortable.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:50 pm

blessed66 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

I agree with you guys, you can see that they look really happy and very comfortable.
 Hugesmile
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:54 pm

There is a cute pic that Steph liked on IG. I believe it's a friend of Steph's who's visiting. It's a cute pic of Sean and Cat but unfortunately the girl is in the middle. Cat's hair is up and she looks gorgeous as always. Sean doesn't look too bad either lol. Sorry I'm mobile so I can't post the link.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:59 pm

livelife wrote:There is a cute pic that Steph liked on IG.  I believe it's a friend of Steph's who's visiting. It's a cute pic of Sean and Cat but unfortunately the girl is in the middle.  Cat's hair is up and she looks gorgeous as always.  Sean doesn't look too bad either lol.  Sorry I'm mobile so I can't post the link.

I'll just link it since she's in the middle

http://instagram.com/p/lUuUyRw-rV/

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite