SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 43 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 pm

Iploeg wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Liked this from Robyn at TV Guide

Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTVG  
Can we please get an update on @SeanLowe09 and Catherine? It's been awhile since our last update. Like 1 week. #happiestcoupleever

THIS.

I see Sean and Catherine got front row seats. Is that the guy who dumped Des on her season...forget his name. Sarah and Arie are there too. Great to see them together. Arie can now pick a girl to date for a while after the show. Love Arie!

Brooks, yes. And Michael Garofolo next to him too. Those rejected girls wont be buying drinks all night!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:55 pm

chrisbharrison Great to have some friends here tonight for this #TheBachelor event!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 88ebf67ca8b711e390ca0e8c429a00d0_8

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Thanks lipsis for your answer. Looks CH can't get enough of the Lowe's either. hahaha

Thanks for the update sweetfreedom and lipsis. Sean should continue tweeting. His tweets are the best part of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:00 pm

I just.. can't with this season.. The live audience reaction on the little screen and Seancat's tweets are the best part of the show tonight.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 23s
Eeek infinity. #thebachelor

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 35s
JP is sinking fast.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:02 pm

LOL

Beet Saladbar ‏@peterjscalettar
This. LIVE! @ariejr @clmgiudici #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/jPoJJMpv7e

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 BiaGwESCUAAFhQg

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
His talking in circles is fooling Claire. #TheBachelor

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 20s
"It's a lot more than a physical connection." I wouldn't be so sure

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:09 pm

haha, just like Des' ATFR

theyearofelanmy favorite #TheBachelor tradition at the finale is @Seanloweksu and @chrisbharrison using me as a table

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 B7f5cd70a8b811e3bd3d12957314dd95_8

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Iploeg wrote:Thanks lipsis for your answer. Looks CH can't get enough of the Lowe's either. hahaha

Thanks for the update sweetfreedom and lipsis. Sean should continue tweeting. His tweets are the best part of the show.
You're welcome. I think I'll leave the posting to lipsis though, she's way faster than me tonight.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:11 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:haha, just like Des' ATFR

theyearofelanmy favorite #TheBachelor tradition at the finale is @Seanloweksu and @chrisbharrison using me as a table

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 43 B7f5cd70a8b811e3bd3d12957314dd95_8

Lol! Hilarious.  rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:16 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
Iploeg wrote:Thanks lipsis for your answer. Looks CH can't get enough of the Lowe's either. hahaha

You're welcome. I think I'll leave the posting to lipsis though, she's way faster than me tonight.

Oh I've deleted a few cuz you beat me. I'll be here until 7pm my time, then I gotta eat

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+39
renaissance
lipsis
ElonM
MissLittle
Sprite