SELECT CONTENT

* No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

* No Spoilers*  The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: * No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Im so excited that we may get to see Nikki 's " true Color"
(suggested by Her edit in Korea) on monday's episode!! Yay!! . Hope They wont Cut big Chunks of the storming scene like they did Ben on Ash's season.. Dun dun dun ... Nikki Will get ' electrified'.( ep.2 And 5 edit). The Q is... What on earth is she going to do?  plotting

May I remind you all that Nikki's PI is an ITM At her LCD Room in The Landings St Lucia while Clare on the similar deleted scene was likely not in St.Lucia( my guess is LA)

Back to top Go down

* No Spoilers*  The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: * No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Im so excited that we may get to see Nikki 's " true Color"
(suggested by Her edit in Korea) on monday's episode!! Yay!! . Hope They wont Cut big Chunks of the storming scene like they did Ben on Ash's season.. Dun dun dun ... Nikki Will get ' electrified'.( ep.2 And 5 edit). The Q is... What on earth is she going to do?  plotting

May I remind you all that Nikki's PI is an ITM At her LCD Room in The Landings St Lucia while Clare on the similar deleted scene was likely not in St.Lucia( my guess is LA)

I'm a broken record but I believe it was in St Lucia because the flowers were the same kind as at the MTP scene with Nikki.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:47 pm

She also said that he could have played another song or no song at all, but he chose that song. If he sends her home he would be an a88hole. Interesting that they are in her bedroom by the way. She does have a sitting room, since we see her crying on the couch after he leaves. Again my question, why is she crying? I like that she realizes that there is someone else there. Very realistic.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:48 pm

albean99 wrote:

I'm a broken record but I believe it was in St Lucia because the flowers were the same kind as at the MTP scene with Nikki.

I agree with you albean. I don't believe that ITM was filmed anywhere but St Lucia.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:She also said that he could have played another song or no song at all, but he chose that song.  If he sends her home he would be an a88hole.  Interesting that they are in her bedroom by the way.  She does have a sitting room, since we see her crying on the couch after he leaves.  Again my question, why is she crying?  I like that she realizes that there is someone else there.  Very realistic.

She is being very realistic. My guess is she is crying because the reality of the situation - the possibility of being rejected tomorrow has hit home.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:55 pm

^^Totally agree..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:57 pm

That was cute too! WTH is wrong with him though? To play "special" songs for both girls...?! I agree with what Nikki said. As*hole move. I wonder why those scenes aren't going to be in the episode...they really are alike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Mirzam wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I agree with you albean. I don't believe that ITM was filmed anywhere but St Lucia.

Its not anywhere look like near a room in St. Lucia. Clare's make up, hair do and Tan also different. I stand by my opinion and can simply say.. We shall see Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Adding here as well….
Anyone knows who is singing the song. There are a few versions but cannot find this one?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:20 pm

I think I have said the words the lead will have a lot of explaining to do to the f1 over and over again for more seasons than I can remember. It has been hot topic on the boards and of course some seasons its way worse than others but with the exception of just 1 or 2 seasons like Ali's it has always been bad including the fairy tale ending of Jash. She was going great guns with Ben just previously that even hosts called her out in the media circuit afterwards.
I've since stopped questioning this.
It is part of the "game" and either the F1 gets over it or doesn't. Some F1s don't even watch (like Chris) which personally I find weird but then Des and her ending weird ed me out big time.
Seasons like Dr Andi were intense when he actually said I love you to his F2 but dumped her anyway.
So the leads do play the game till the end and IMO never a factor to their final choice.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:22 pm

eversotrue wrote:That was cute too! WTH is wrong with him though? To play "special" songs for both girls...?! I agree with what Nikki said. As*hole move. I wonder why those scenes aren't going to be in the episode...they really are alike.

I think his intentions were good. Knowing both would be giving him a gift, he did likewise with something very dear to him - music. What happened while the music played was very different, including his sing-a-long portion, with each girl.
If Nikki is F1 I think she will still let JP know it was an a-hole move with Clare even though I don't think he intended to harm either. Nikki has been aware of the show format and thus the possibility of being rejected throughout. I agree with someone who posted earlier that Clare is becoming more conscious of that possibility.
They might show only the clip that relates to the rejected one so that viewers sympathize more with her and against his final choice. We"ll have to see what they show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Is JuanPa singing the song cause I cannot find this version anywhere.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

* No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

+60
Sable
Ellac122
Alanna
julychild
biolalyss