SELECT CONTENT

* No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

* No Spoilers*  The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: * No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:24 am

nd4reality wrote:
Muslady wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Sean Lowe is fuming.  :angryemotion Yikes!

I have to say this is the first time I have not been impressed with Sean and Katherine.  They should stay out of this dog fight.  They are not helping anyone but MF.

Can't bite the hand that feeds them. Rolling Eyes 

That was a classic open mouth insert foot comment.

Back to top Go down

* No Spoilers*  The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: * No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:27 am

Its a bittersweet for me. Although im team Carla, i hope at least JPab dropped his L word for Nikki on their loveydovey sessions post FRC. It wont hurt that it was in exotic place, either.

soo..how long should we give JuKi pairing a time limit for the L word and then engagement??...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:27 am

Muslady wrote:

I have to say this is the first time I have not been impressed with Sean and Katherine.  They should stay out of this dog fight.  They are not helping anyone but MF.
I do think that it is summed up why by Catherine's statement...don't bite the hand that feeds you. They got a lot from Fleiss and company and that's why Sean and Catherine are siding with them I suppose.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:28 am

nonnie wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Muslady wrote:

Can't bite the hand that feeds them. Rolling Eyes 

That was a classic open mouth insert foot comment.

The sad part is she was earnest.

I don't know how long JP and Nikki will last and neither do they but hats off to them for putting their foot down (for now anyway) and trying to digest this crapload on their own.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:39 am

Yeah, I love Catherine but I was really disappointed in that comment. It's Juan Pablo's real life and his emotions. How can ANYONE say what is best for JP to do other than him? I mean seriously. If he was having feelings of love, he ain't gonna tell them. He's rather bite his tongue first. I don't know what happened before it was his time to speak to CH, but he was pissed before he even sat down with Chris. I've never seen him so defiant. No matter what happens, I'm so glad he can begin to put his life back together after they so happily tried to shread him aprt!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:45 am

I find it rather "interesting" that some people refuse to see TPTB's side here...

He was bratty. Plain and simple. He showed them NOTHING. He came away as a jerk and you guys can't even blame editing for that.

FACT is that he was NOT FORCED to become the BACHELOR. He SIGNED A CONTRACT that he AS A GROWN UP MAN SHOULD ABIDE BY. Doesn't mean that he should follow all the rules(nobody ever does that) but he should have at least have half a brain to realize that he IS ONLY GOING TO GET AS GOOD AS HE GIVES.
He just came over extremely childish. He could have owned up to his shit(THAT HE, I repeat HE has said and done) just as a GROWN UP person would do, BUT he chose to hide behind the "edit excuse".

SURE, THERE has NEVER BEEN A LEAD on this franchise who was 100% HAPPY ABOUT the edit of the show. But they were smart enough to realize that there is no use being bratty about it, TPTB owns YOUR ass for the duration of your CONTRACT THAT YOU SIGNED ON FREE WILL!!!!!

Juan Pablo thought that it was going to be all fun and giggles. but IT NEVER IS, you always get your fair share of hate and unwanted publicity, but if you take a more generous approach to things, you may come out of all of this crazy stuff better than by acting as a brat, pointing fingers.

Last edited by chloep on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:57 am; edited 3 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:49 am

^^^ you are right.

But in return he gave them the season but wouldn't give CH the ending that they wanted. So CH despite all but stamping his foot and insulting could do nothing.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:50 am

Oh, it may be 2 years but the fat lady will sing eventually. It ain't ever over till the fat lady sings!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 am

chloep wrote:I find it rather "interesting" that some people refuse to see TPTB's side here...

He was bratty. Plain and simple. He showed them NOTHING. He came away as a jerk and you guys can't even blame editing for that.

FACT is that he was NOT FORCED to become the BACHELOR. He SIGNED A CONTRACT that he AS A GROWN UP MAN SHOULD ABIDE BY. Doesn't mean that he should follow all the rules(nobody ever does that) but he should have at least have half a brain to realize that he IS ONLY GOING TO GET AS GOOD AS HE GIVES.
He just came over extremely childish. He could have owned up to his shit(THAT HE, I repeat HE has said and done) just as a GROWN UP person would do, BUT he chose to hide behind the "edit excuse".

SURE, THERE has NEVER BEEN A LEAD on this franchise who was 100% HAPPY ABOUT the edit of the show. But they were smart enough to realize that there is no use being bratty about it, TPTB owns YOUR ass for the duration of your CONTRACT THAT YOU SIGNED ON FREE WILL!!!!!

Juan Pablo thought that it was going to all fun and giggles[/b,] but IT NEVER IS, you always get your fair share of hate and unwanted publicity, but if you take a more generous approach to things, you may come out of all of this crazy stuff better than by acting as a brat, pointing fingers.

bowdown   handwave handwave handwave 

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:00 am

imouttatime wrote:Really liking Clare tonight. She was giving him the "honesty" he has given everyone else this season.

what is it to like? The girl is psycho. If he proposed to her she would have not have said all that!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:01 am

nd4reality wrote:^^^ you are right.

But in return he gave them the season but wouldn't give CH the ending that they wanted. So CH despite all but stamping his foot and insulting could do nothing.

Oh, It was so much more than the ending that TPTB didn't like.... We've seen deleted scenes all season long(see the Clare incident where CH tried to explain to him why he was a jerk to Clare..... we saw how he just wouldn't grasp that he did something wrong...).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:05 am

Maggenzm wrote:
imouttatime wrote:Really liking Clare tonight. She was giving him the "honesty" he has given everyone else this season.

what is it to like? The girl is psycho. If he proposed to her she would have not have said all that!!

So true. Why did she not leave like she promised ? That was the second time it happened WITHOUT JP giving her a clear understanding yet somehow she convinced herself to stay.

That part does not make sense to me. And then to turn around and make it seem like it was all him.

Lady there was a red flag for you the size of an island but you chose to ignore it.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

* No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussion- Thread #2

+60
Sable
Ellac122
Alanna
julychild
biolalyss