SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Wonder if Lesley Murphy, from Sean's season, was at UGA with Josh? Would love to know what she thinks of him.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Eric is up. :)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Bradley is up!

Last edited by sophienette on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Josh is a cutie, but his eyebrows bother me.  giggling 

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:44 pm

OMG!!!! So many "cuties"! So ready for a new season! These guys are "Drool" worthy!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm

This guy is hot! I can see Andi and him physically fitting together really well! Hope she falls in love and we get to see some guy melt her. She just seems very guarded and defensive almost right now so I would love to see some sweet, great guy turn her into a stage 10 clinger like Ash with JP and Ali with Roberto on their shows. Anything for my entertainment! Lol.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Alanna wrote:This guy is hot! I can see Andi and him physically fitting together really well! Hope she falls in love and we get to see some guy melt her. She just seems very guarded and defensive almost right now so I would love to see some sweet, great guy turn her into a stage 10 clinger like Ash with JP and Ali with Roberto on their shows. Anything for my entertainment! Lol.

It is what we watch for lol

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:41 pm

What I'm trying to figure out with Josh is, since he has a connection to an athlete Andi and her father admire, just how will he spill the beans on that? Or is that all going to stay under wraps?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:52 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:What I'm trying to figure out with Josh is, since he has a connection to an athlete Andi and her father admire, just how will he spill the beans on that?  Or is that all going to stay under wraps?

When she hears his name and finds out where he's from, she'll ask.  She's a sharp woman, and a litigator.  She's paid to ask questions.

Last edited by jcrbil on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to remove the cockneyism)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:05 pm

This is all very exciting. :)

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 8554319625_3737a89572_tThe Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 8555428414_13183c9699_tThe Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 8555428450_fee0585c93_tThe Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:39 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:What I'm trying to figure out with Josh is, since he has a connection to an athlete Andi and her father admire, just how will he spill the beans on that?  Or is that all going to stay under wraps?

She might already be familiar with him.  He went (or goes) to UGA also.  And if she follows the team, she may already know about his family.

She went to college at LSU and law school at Wake Forest, so she may or may not know of the Murrays.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:45 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:Oh hell to the Yeah, this one's my fav!!!!!

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Josh8

And as a UGA fan one more reason for me to give a big 'ol huge FU!!! to RS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you would have to read his comments about UGA).  I hate him even more now and will NEVER visit his page again!

agree...this one is  worth drooling for!!  :Drool: 
Does anyone know Andi's type of guy?.....

Someone tweeted that she went for the jocks in college.

Iam4UGA wrote:Oh, and Hy Dorfman is following Josh Murray on Twitter.

But, he is also following Josh's brother Aaron, and Coach Mark Richt from UGA.

That's why RS calls him an early fav.  Hy is a fan of his brother.  I doubt he followed him before he found out from RS that he's on the show.  I don't believe for one minute the parents aren't looking at what RS says.

Hy's account "looks" rather new. He does not have a lot of tweets and only follows a few people. Not sure how to figure out when he joined, but the Josh Murray follow looks recent.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44