SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by chloep Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Soooo....

We are down to 8 guys(maybe 9, but probably 8).

We know that on week 3, there were AT MOST 3 unidentified/unknown guys still around. So, logic dictates that now on week 6, there are AT MOST 3 unidentified guys still around.

Out of the 16 identified contestants, these are the ones who we know (or "think" we know) are eliminated:

Andrew (FB activity)
Josh B. (RS)
Ron (Instagram activity)
Patrick (Instagram activity)
Eric (Instagram and Facebook activity)
Tasos (FB activity)

That leaves us with these 10 guys:

Bradley
Brett
Brian
Cody
Dylan
JJ
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel
Nick

We KNOW that AT LEAST 5 and AT MOST 8 of these 10 guys are still around. (Depending on how many of those 3 unidentified guys from Week 3 made it to Week 6.)

IMO, the ones still there from the 10 named above are:

Brian
JJ
Josh M.
Marcus
Marquel
(Nick)

+ 2/3 unidentified guys

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:34 pm

I wish our resident astrologist, JBF could try to match horoscopes like what was done last season with Des. It was quite fun & interesting! Chris had the best compatibility with Des and look what happened! Lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Come one chloep, you don't think Cody wouldn't put up a selfie by now? LOL giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:58 am

california90 wrote:I wish our resident astrologist, JBF could try to match horoscopes like what was done last season with Des. It was quite fun & interesting! Chris had the best compatibility with Des and look what happened! Lol.

Spot on, California !  awwww I also enjoyed astrological analysis . I can't speak on behalf of JBF... But he did mention he need to take a break from the show. Besides, he said he prolly couldn't enjoy Andi due to her being very 'critical' (As per edit) laugh out loud. He certainly will be missed this season---the guy is a hoot !!   :P  Still hoping he would change his mind Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:44 am

It's funny that my guess of the F4 are on your "IMO" List, chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:37 am

Weird, I think this guy is 100% JJ... not sure why you guys think he is an unknown...

As for not being romantic, it's probably him filming an ITM or waiting for Andi?

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:14 pm

sophienette wrote:Weird, I think this guy is 100% JJ... not sure why you guys think he is an unknown...

As for not being romantic, it's probably him filming an ITM or waiting for Andi?

I don't know Sophie, I didn't think it looked like him, but I wish we had a better pic to compare from side view sad ...the height/way he dresses would match though...and you could be right. You know how many times I have been wrong before.  giggling 

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 6ibjfs
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Seeing those pictures, it does look like him to me - scraggly edge and curl to hair, hairline around forehead, chin, eyebrow and really just the overall look of the body type and outfit. I hadn't looked at Sophie's gallery of him before - very eclectic and interesting looking guy. Could be very entertaining.

So if this is a one on one in week 6 - usually there is 1 who has a first date and someone from episode 2 who gets the first second one on one. Following Cloep's awesome break down on the numbers, since he wasn't on a group date - he should be one of the unknown's from Santa Barbara and had no date that week.

Unless he did, and this is already his second one on one. That would mean maybe the guys from ep 2 didn't pan out as planned, are already gone and he's next in line for the first second one on one, and then he could really be one to watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:06 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Weird, I think this guy is 100% JJ... not sure why you guys think he is an unknown...

I don't know Sophie, I didn't think it looked like him, but I wish we had a better pic to compare from side view sad...the height/way he dresses would match though...and you could be right. You know how many times I have been wrong before.  giggling 

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 6ibjfs

I wish I can see clearer the hair line on the right pic. Being a Chris fan, I'm kinda obsessed and gain a ill expertise in hair line department  giggling. From those side views, it does resemble JJ, IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:15 pm

relaxing wrote:Seeing those pictures, it does look like him to me - scraggly edge and curl to hair, hairline around forehead, chin, eyebrow and really just the overall look of the body type and outfit.  I hadn't looked at Sophie's gallery of him before - very eclectic and interesting looking guy.  Could be very entertaining.

So if this is a one on one in week 6 - usually there is 1 who has a first date and someone from episode 2 who gets the first second one on one.  Following Cloep's awesome break down on the numbers, since he wasn't on a group date - he should be one of the unknown's from Santa Barbara and had no date that week.

Unless he did, and this is already his second one on one.  That would mean maybe the guys from ep 2 didn't pan out as planned, are already gone and he's next in line for the first second one on one,  and then he could really be one to watch!

IA. Still think Josh was the one at St Anita race track, lead me to guess he will get his second 1-1 this week

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:24 pm

I think it could be JJ ~ I wish the picture on the left was clearer because I think JJ's ear has a distinctive look to it and it kind of looks the same to me but hard to tell in the left picture.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Its def. JJ if you look at his shoes and then go to Sophie's site he is wearing the same shoes in one of the Picture.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 Possible Contestants - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+53
carnegiesmith2014
IrishGal
nutty1
Beagle
SLA44