SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:19 am

soccermom333 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ More than the leaked video of Nick given to RS  - this is the weirdest sluethed piece of information in the entire season.

I agree!    deadhorse deadhorse Rolling Eyes 

Everyone has their side picked already and until Josh and Andi come out and announce it happened, which they won't,  no one is changing their opinions.  imo

Oh the drama!  Love this board!   yes 
The problem is though, we still don't KNOW that Josh is F1. For all we know, he made an appearance on BIP as a contestant..

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:27 am

luvlady345 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
gabriele wrote:
well said. i don't think nick is a terrible guy by any means. it's just strange to see such a big dichotomy between his edit and all the twitter love. while his edit isn't as bad as courtney's was it would be like ben's women being all friendly to her after filming. instead they skewered her at the WTA.

I don't think the viewers see Nick as bad as the guys do at this point on the show.  I think a lot of viewers don't really understand the anger towards him.

I think a lot of the viewers don't like Nick......Like I said earlier guys really don't hold grudges, it's the women who hold onto things for years men aren't catty, so I am not the least bit surprise that all they guys are friendly with each other..

Agree. July 28th can't get here soon enough! I bet the guys can't wait either. It's going to be a good finale.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ More than the leaked video of Nick given to RS  - this is the weirdest sluethed piece of information in the entire season.

Thanks Mini for bringing that over! I had not seen that pic.

It doesn't look like he's in disguise or worried about anyone seeing him. That is not typical of SH visits.
Correct, in the past most if not all, safehouse visits are done with a disguise. For that reason and the timing of it, I'm very suspicious as to whether it is a safehouse visit at all but maybe more likely a visit onto the BIP as a contestant. He was in Mexico long enough for that to be a possibility.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:48 am

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:About the bug can spray. In Canada, everything is in English and French. One side of a product is English, the other French. I'm pretty sure in a lot of States, it's English and Spanish. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was another sighting of Andi in Cancun, or anywhere near Mexico, that would convince me more. The Cancun airport is the closest airport to fly out of from Tulun where BIP is being filmed and is 1 1/2hrs away. If someone obtained a shot of Josh, surely there would be someone that spotted Andi. It's been raining SM this season, if Andi was there, I would think we would have a pic. JMHO

It's possible that Andi or the handlers purchased the bug spray in the Dominion Republic.  I'm not sure why Andi had to be in Cancun just because the writing was in Spanish.
I don`t know either....I guess anyone can find what they want in anything if it is sought after hard enough. I am of the like mind that Andi could of had that from DR.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:About the bug can spray. In Canada, everything is in English and French. One side of a product is English, the other French. I'm pretty sure in a lot of States, it's English and Spanish. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was another sighting of Andi in Cancun, or anywhere near Mexico, that would convince me more. The Cancun airport is the closest airport to fly out of from Tulun where BIP is being filmed and is 1 1/2hrs away. If someone obtained a shot of Josh, surely there would be someone that spotted Andi. It's been raining SM this season, if Andi was there, I would think we would have a pic. JMHO

On OFF spray?  Not that I recall.
There are pockets in major US cities that have a large latino population and some of the commercial products in their local stores do have English on one side and Spanish on the other.  Sometimes it is all in spanish. I have seen this in many places in NJ/NYC.

Here is Downey purchased in central California. 
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 DownyFront

Here is the back of the bottle:
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 DowneyBack

http://www.brighterproducts.com/product-labelling-for-the-new-usa/
My mom stays in Yuma for the winter and with it being on the USA/Mexico border, their products are almost always in english and Spanish.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

It doesn't look like he's in disguise or worried about anyone seeing him. That is not typical of SH visits.
Correct, in the past most if not all,  safehouse visits are done with a disguise.  For that reason and the timing of it, I'm very suspicious as to whether it is a safehouse visit at all but maybe more likely a visit onto the BIP as a contestant.  He was in Mexico long enough for that to be a possibility.

Or it could just be that TPTB asked Josh to take a trip there, at their expense, in order to counter some of the "Josh is the final one" buzz by getting us to speculate that maybe he was on BIP. Not a safe house visit and not a contestant either but rather a smokescreen in the same way that Chris gave out roses in Seattle on Des' season to perpetuate the myth that he wasn't the F1… Just a thought.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:22 am

soccermom333 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
I don't think the viewers see Nick as bad as the guys do at this point on the show.  I think a lot of viewers don't really understand the anger towards him.
I think a lot of the viewers don't like Nick......Like I said earlier guys really don't hold grudges, it's the women who hold onto things for years men aren't catty, so I am not the least bit surprise that all they guys are friendly with each other..
Agree.  July 28th can't get here soon enough!   I bet the guys can't wait either.  It's going to be a good finale.   Hugesmile 

I think the guys were led by the production team to expose certain issues over Nick's attitude, simply to start the conversation, to create some discussion, that in any setting, especially like that one, where they are living in the bubble away from the every-day-life distractions, so probably apart from traveling and having dates with Andy there wasn't much else to do, than "play together", talk, bond, have fun, be silly, eventually someone will do something to rub someone else wrong (it happens even unintentionally) ... and then like in any discussion people say things, sometimes some word too much, some word misinterpreted, misunderstood, but at the end of the day, only they - the guys - know what kind of person Nick is/was to them during this whole adventure, what was at stake, what was fair and legit and so they moved on ...
and today can be friends ... and if there is anything to be solved, to apologize for, I'm sure they've done it or are going to in private ... or maybe on that assembly.

I think, the viewers, us, we make a bigger issue of Nick's behavior and judge him negatively in relationship with Andy because of his relationship with guys in the house. I believe that's wrong. But that was the intention of TPTB ... to give us a bone, something to chew on... otherwise what there is to talk about?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:16 am

Posted in Ep7 thread, but here too as comes from SM:

... any thoughts on this:  scratch 

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 10499110

2 of the GD guys with roses...

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Correct, in the past most if not all,  safehouse visits are done with a disguise.  For that reason and the timing of it, I'm very suspicious as to whether it is a safehouse visit at all but maybe more likely a visit onto the BIP as a contestant.  He was in Mexico long enough for that to be a possibility.

Not true at all. At least when it comes to the guy in the final couple. Sean, JuanPa, and Jef are three examples where disguises weren't used. Unless you count wearing a hat a disguise. Also, we have gotten fan pics of others from the final couple in route to the SH visit and they weren't in disguise either.

Not to mention if this was a SH visit, Josh would be less recognized in a foreign country. Too bad for him there were a few people there who knew who he was.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:21 am

sophienette wrote:Posted in Ep7 thread, but here too as comes from SM:

... any thoughts on this:  scratch 

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 10499110

2 of the GD guys with roses...

It's from last week's RC. Notice JJ in the picture.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:21 am

:shocked!: Embarressed! :hidingchair duh duh duh duh duh 

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:33 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Not true at all. At least when it comes to the guy in the final couple. Sean, JuanPa, and Jef are three examples where disguises weren't used. Unless you count wearing a hat a disguise. Also, we have gotten fan pics of others from the final couple in route to the SH visit and they weren't in disguise either.

Not to mention if this was a SH visit, Josh would be less recognized in a foreign country. Too bad for him there were a few people there who knew who he was.

As I have said elsewhere, I am not convinced that he wasn't supposed to be seen. Hanging out at the airport at Johnny Rocket's is curious to me.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne