SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 87 of 88 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 87 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri May 30, 2014 9:44 pm

According to RS, Andi's intentions were supposedly questioned among the guys and this likely isn't something that was only noticed by Eric. Very interesting.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 87 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 87 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 30, 2014 9:53 pm

eversotrue wrote:I love how Josh says she shouldn't be crying when infact she wasn't even crying..she was just making crying noises (gasping, sounding whiny,etc). No tears were falling. LOL. Josh, her royal, kiss a**! Lucky her!

I wonder if this is as glimpse of what Nick said, josh will do whatever she wants.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 30, 2014 10:00 pm

By my glimpse, Chris, Tasos, Cody, Josh, Andrew, JJ, Marquel, Brian and Patrick are shown. Marcus and Dylan had their 1:1 this episode and reportedly got roses, so I don't think it was them. Nick? I doubt it since she is in SC later in the season being very cozy with him, so that does leave Eric as the one who called her out. So I guess this is the reason he's leaving, not anything about a gf.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 30, 2014 10:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:By my glimpse, Chris, Tasos, Cody, Josh, Andrew, JJ, Marquel, Brian and Patrick are shown.  Marcus and Dylan had their 1:1 this episode and reportedly got roses, so I don't think it was them.  Nick?  I doubt it since she is in SC later in the season being very cozy with him, so that does leave Eric as the one who called her out.  So I guess this is the reason he's leaving, not anything about a gf.

According to RS a girlfriend was mentioned also. Not sure if it's true but he did mention it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 30, 2014 10:03 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I can't view it, so thanks for the comments. sad
Is this the same one?

If the embedding doesn't work, here's the facebook link.  Am I a dummy on here, cant get the silly embedding to work....LOL.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152908655147846&set=vb.17342227845&type=3&theater

All I see is "if you don't think it's real" I don't see anything about pokerface. This is the one we've seen before on F/book? No worries, thanks for trying.
This whole post is messed up. lolthe code keeps coming up. Sorry.

No it's the video that was on GMA this morning.  

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-andis-meltdown-231608269.html

But I think maybe the ones that are in Canada were having trouble viewing it.
Yea, I was and watching the ones on facebook, I can see so wondered if the one I said was it is all...

The one that was on GMA this morning is where she brought up being called a pokerface.  She said "If anyone here thinks this is a joke then say it now and you can walk on out because it really strikes such a nerve in me that someone could look me in the face and tell me that I have a pokerface in all of this and........"   Anyway her meltdown continues about how hard she is working at this and on and on - and then Josh says she shouldn't be crying about or over this .....  So what led up to her being told that is anyone's guess and they probably will not show us but I'm pretty sure that had to do with Eric and his early exit.
Thanks so much for telling me what it's about...I couldn't watch it at all.  yes 

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 30, 2014 10:04 pm

atem wrote:MeAndi sure loves creating drama.  Why not talk to the guy(s) one on one?
http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-andis-meltdown-231608269.html

Yep! If one of the guys said this why didn't she ask him to explain? If she overhead a group of guys say this, why didn't she address that specific group? Poker face basically means showing no emotion so I guess it does sound robotic. Or it could mean whoever said it feels he can't read her expressions to figure out what she means or is thinking. It's great for the courtroom but parties aren't supposed to function like a trial.

Is this when she cancels a RC cocktail party?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 30, 2014 10:04 pm

nannymargie wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:By my glimpse, Chris, Tasos, Cody, Josh, Andrew, JJ, Marquel, Brian and Patrick are shown.  Marcus and Dylan had their 1:1 this episode and reportedly got roses, so I don't think it was them.  Nick?  I doubt it since she is in SC later in the season being very cozy with him, so that does leave Eric as the one who called her out.  So I guess this is the reason he's leaving, not anything about a gf.

According to RS a girlfriend was mentioned also.  Not sure if it's true but he did mention it.

Ah, interesting. I'm glad this will be on this Monday as I am curious.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 10:12 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

According to RS a girlfriend was mentioned also.  Not sure if it's true but he did mention it.

Ah, interesting.  I'm glad this will be on this Monday as I am curious.

I think if RS mentioned girlfriend with Eric he was um wrong - Cody is the one she discussed a girlfriend with and I haven't heard anything about there being two guys this time with girlfriends.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 30, 2014 10:13 pm

atem wrote:MeAndi sure loves creating drama.  Why not talk to the guy(s) one on one?

Well, I can certainly understand why she was called pokerface after I viewed that video. During a meltdown, I did not see even once, a line of stress or sadness cross her forehead or bridge of her nose.Her face was like a stone mask. That girl and yes, at her age I would still call her girl, needs to step away from the botox and/or fillers. That was downright frightening to see that stone like expression with a quivering voice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 30, 2014 10:16 pm

SLA44 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Ah, interesting.  I'm glad this will be on this Monday as I am curious.

I think if RS mentioned girlfriend with Eric he was um wrong - Cody is the one she discussed a girlfriend with and I haven't heard anything about there being two guys this time with girlfriends.

I don't know if RS is right or wrong but he did mention it so I just passed it along.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 30, 2014 10:21 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I love how Josh says she shouldn't be crying when infact she wasn't even crying..she was just making crying noises (gasping, sounding whiny,etc). No tears were falling. LOL. Josh, her royal, kiss a**! Lucky her!

I wonder if this is as glimpse of what Nick said, josh will do whatever she wants.
How is that a glimpse of doing whatever she wants...?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 30, 2014 10:31 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

How is that a glimpse of doing whatever she wants...?

I don't know either. To me, regardless if Andi is forcing the "tears" and is really just faking it, it just shows me that he cares about her and doesn't want to see her upset.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 88 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie