SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 25 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Unfortunately, RS is going to keep bring it up until it airs. I thought he handled the Eric situation very well, but this hinting at his exit and not really talking about it just shows that he used up his class and is still the same guy we all know him to be. Another Yuck for him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 25 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by notarose Thu May 01, 2014 2:29 pm

eversotrue wrote:RS ' new column has me really interested. He kept repeating that Eric's exist from the show doesnt change who he was as a person or make him a bad person.....WTH happened?!

I think RS likes to dangle this tidbit over TPTB as a reminder that he has info they might not want revealed.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 2:29 pm

SLA44 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:RS ' new column has me really interested. He kept repeating that Eric's exist from the show doesnt change who he was as a person or make him a bad person.....WTH happened?!

I know I wish he would just say what happened instead of all this dancing around about it.  All I've heard is that there was some kind of disagreement between him and Andi.  I'm hoping that Eric left on his own accord and wasn't tossed out the door by Andi.

Same.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 02, 2014 1:49 pm

One of RS's weaknesses as a writer can be unnecessary repetitiveness.  Perhaps in the back of his head he is thinking of those readers who ask questions already answered in a recent column, or maybe it is just a bad habit of his.

In this case he could also be at war with himself. Eager to put it in the column because it fits the kinds of stories he reports, but feeling the right thing to do may be something else.

He's going to hate this post, isn't he?

Lol, sorry for psychoanalyzing you Steve!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 2:08 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:One of RS's weaknesses as a writer can be unnecessary repetitiveness.  Perhaps in the back of his head he is thinking of those readers who ask questions already answered in a recent column, or maybe it is just a bad habit of his.

In this case he could also be at war with himself.  Eager to put it in the column because it fits the kinds of stories he reports, but feeling the right thing to do may be something else.

He's going to hate this post, isn't he?

Lol, sorry for psychoanalyzing you Steve!  

lolpanda I think you hit the nail on the head here.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 7:15 pm

SLA44 wrote:

I know I wish he would just say what happened instead of all this dancing around about it.  All I've heard is that there was some kind of disagreement between him and Andi.  I'm hoping that Eric left on his own accord and wasn't tossed out the door by Andi.

I bet he pulled a "Bryden" on Andi for Whatever reasons. (Im leaning more to "not feelin it" thus not fair for other guys who were more invested in Andi)

Same storyline, different season. Now it would be interesting if Eric pulled the act on Andi's Date w Marcus in CT . Anyone else think so?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 7:16 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I bet he pulled a "Bryden" on Andi for Whatever reasons. (Im leaning more to "not feelin it" thus not fair for other guys who were more invested in Andi)

Same storyline, different season. Now it would be interesting if Eric pulled the act on Andi's Date w Marcus in CT  . Anyone else think so?

That would be so creepy on the part of tptb right ? That background that Andi and Marcus were at looked so much like Des/Chris background except with less people around.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 7:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Same storyline, different season. Now it would be interesting if Eric pulled the act on Andi's Date w Marcus in CT  . Anyone else think so?

That would be so creepy on the part of tptb right ? That background that Andi and Marcus were at looked so much like Des/Chris background except with less people around.

Yes Nd.. Except i believe you referred to Brussels while i meant CT, Andi-Marcus First 1-1, thats when Eric out of the show (per RS, he Said Eric gonezo on Epi.4 in CT) Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 11:15 pm

OK Gotcha. I really am not upto date on what has taken place already.

I was thinking about poor Eric this evening and thought that in the grand scheme of things even though Andi and the remaining bachelors had to come out of the bubble for a while the timing of his passing is way better for his poor grief stricken family. At least they have had the chance to mourn in a bit in private whereas if the same thing had happened during the actual airing they would be bombarded with fans. As it is their wounds will reopen when the show actually does air. So sad. 🇳🇴 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 03, 2014 12:31 am

RS can stuff it. To sit there and dangle something like that out and then say he may not say anything? That is no different than the show with their manipulations to get reactions.

Maybe, he admitted to someone that he went on the show to get his GoWithEric experience exposed and she confronted him and cut him before the RC. That's my guess anyway.

I was always surprised he didn't have more followers on facebook, etc. His youtube stuff, Instagram, etc were more interesting than a ton of stuff on youtube that got more views. I am glad we get to know a little more about him and perhaps get more known about his passion.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 25 Eric10

Bachelor Bio

Do you consider yourself a romantic?

Yes, because when I'm into a girl I'm constantly thinking of creative ways to show her she's something special to me. As much thought as I give it, most of the time it ends up spontaneous anyway.

If you could live in any other time period, what would it be?

Three thousand years from now...simply out of sheer curiosity. I'm willing to take the risk that it's a much worse place.

Who is your favorite author?
The public. I have to say Wikipedia has got to be the most interesting thing I've ever read!

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you?
A woman who pursues me. Not to say I won't pursue her back, but the games are tired. If we are pursuing each other, things are magic.

If you could be someone else for one day, who would you be and why?

Nick Vujicic, the man born with no arms and no legs. If I could be as happy as he is in the state he is in, I would never have another worry in my life.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 9:35 pm

I can't wait to watch him, and again I think he was way too interesting for Andi.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123