SELECT CONTENT

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

Post by chloep Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:02 am

Hey San, I'll leave it to you to decide what you'd like to do with this thread.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:07 am

Lol at his fb post, sounds like a personal tragedy.

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:20 am

I am actually shocked and amazed that they cut him if they thought he was Uncle Sexy. I would have thought they would keep him around just to expose him in high dramatic style. On the other hand, if they found out he wasn't the pervy Uncle Sexy, then cutting him makes more sense since they can't really use that story line. Not to worry, I'm sure they have someone else to pull up the slack in that department.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

+7
julychild
california90
atem
bleuberry
Piper61